Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 448

Thread: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Recently watched on TV very funny and clever comedian from South Africa. "The African American", His show is called. He says there that when a person is half black and half white, he still black.
    Children of interracial marriages, despite having half or more white blood, go into the black culture. With few exceptions, of course.
    The same thing happened with our president. Being half white and completely not familiar with his black father, he eventually chose to be a black man and not white. This is his free and awareness choice.
    Where possible, it supports black against white, which is absolutely not allowed to the president of a country like the U.S., which was created by white settlers from Europe.
    What a warm feeling it can cause to the white population of the country, unless they are suicidal?

  2. #392
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    When these video games evolve where brain matter comes flying out of the screen splattering all over your face, you might look at the game differently than just entertainment.
    What should we do about video games, and the violence they cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    What should we do about video games, and the violence they cause?
    Treat violent video games as ponogerphy ?

    But with todays internet as we know it today, I don't see how it can be done. Unless todays pre-teens and teens are going to hide their laptops or PC under their mattress like how I hid my Playboy magazines under my mattress fifty years ago.

  4. #394
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Treat violent video games as ponogerphy ?

    But with todays internet as we know it today, I don't see how it can be done. Unless todays pre-teens and teens are going to hide their laptops or PC under their mattress like how I hid my Playboy magazines under my mattress fifty years ago.
    I would say they're already treated like pornography because they have an age limit. Although, like pornography the age limit really isn't enforced. Is that what you meant, or would you go further?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    I would say they're already treated like pornography because they have an age limit. Although, like pornography the age limit really isn't enforced. Is that what you meant, or would you go further?
    If you look at those who have been involved in mass shootings they all had something in common besides playing violent video games and having an infatuation with violent movies where the villain wore the white hat and was looked upon being a hero.

    They are between 16 to 27 years of age.

    None were involved in after school physical activities.

    Few participated in organized school sports or after school organized sports.

    All were panty waist pussies. They couldn't handle losing.

    Bring back JFK's program of mandatory one hour per day of physical education in school.
    That also included a mandatory physical fitness test every year.

    Parents have to get their children involved with after school competitive sports where scores are kept and their are winners and losers. There has to be losers. This is extremely important to learn how to lose without feeling like your a loser in life. Winning has to be earned.

    Todays younger generation have been so pampered, that when they are bullied by their peers they can't handle it.

    Pre-teen boys should be playing army, cowboy and Indians, wrestling, and they shouldn't be punished for a little fisticuffing.

    Mattel Toys should get back in the toy gun business.

    If your young pre-teen boy didn't ask Sanat Claus for a Daisey Red Ryder for Christmas, check his dresser drawer for girly panties.

  6. #396
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,913

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post

    If your young pre-teen boy didn't ask Sanat Claus for a Daisey Red Ryder for Christmas, check his dresser drawer for girly panties.
    Geez, you actually were making a couple of salient points there, and then you had to ruin it with the implication that kids who don't want guns are gay.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #397
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    My extremist bs is right and their extremist bs is wrong.
    And there we have it.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #398
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    SS has never been a secret service. SS, this is what we called in the USSR "Internal forces." Troops specially adapted for holding power in the country. Feel the difference.
    No, that was never what I meant, the abbreviation SS stands for me as the Schutz Staffel, not the Secret Service. If you type in SS in Google, most of the answers are about the Nazi SS and not the secret service. To be honest, Social Security is third after Schutz Staffel and Waffen SS.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  9. #399
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Clearly, neither you nor the others who bought into that particular strawman tried to look up the other side of the story.
    "The Week" is reaching here...As it states in their article

    "The knockout game is likely a myth..."

    "Likely" is a term used by many to make something sound like it is a fact, when in real fact they have NOTHING to back up their assertion. In short, it's crap. This reporter doesn't know if the "game" is real or not...But my opinion is that it is real, only due to the fact that teens do some messed up ****....Do I think it is epidemic? no, not yet anyway....

    But to try and tie it to "institutionalized racism" is this reporters attempt to set the narrative, and you obviously fell for it.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #400
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,481

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    If you look at those who have been involved in mass shootings they all had something in common besides playing violent video games and having an infatuation with violent movies where the villain wore the white hat and was looked upon being a hero.

    They are between 16 to 27 years of age.

    None were involved in after school physical activities.

    Few participated in organized school sports or after school organized sports.

    All were panty waist pussies. They couldn't handle losing.

    Bring back JFK's program of mandatory one hour per day of physical education in school.
    That also included a mandatory physical fitness test every year.

    Parents have to get their children involved with after school competitive sports where scores are kept and their are winners and losers. There has to be losers. This is extremely important to learn how to lose without feeling like your a loser in life. Winning has to be earned.

    Todays younger generation have been so pampered, that when they are bullied by their peers they can't handle it.

    Pre-teen boys should be playing army, cowboy and Indians, wrestling, and they shouldn't be punished for a little fisticuffing.

    Mattel Toys should get back in the toy gun business.

    If your young pre-teen boy didn't ask Sanat Claus for a Daisey Red Ryder for Christmas, check his dresser drawer for girly panties.
    And then you have Timothy McVeigh.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •