Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 448

Thread: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

  1. #371
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Locking people in cages for life and long sentences for drug offenses rather than rehabilitation.

    Choosing profit over proper medical care for Americans costing them their lives and well being.

    Discriminating against atheists.

    Discriminating against LGBT.

    Advocating polluting the environment for profits costing lives and the well being of everyone on Earth.

    Advocating the profit of the ultra wealthy at the expense of everyone else.


    I think those things are bad, some of it evil if you will. Does that make me an extremist? Does it make me an extremist because I'm tired of stupidity, of unhinged greed?

    Maybe you didn't grow up in a bad situation, perhaps you haven't seen the things I have. I've witnessed a gay kid get his head caved in with a rock by a drunk hillbilly cuz he "hates faggots", yes he died. I've seen mothers get their kids taken away and sent off on 10 year prison sentences because they lost a battle with meth addiction even though they were otherwise good parents. I worked with a guy that lost his hand in a saw that was improperly installed by some freewheelin' Texas conservatives that didn't believe in safety or telling anyone the saw turns on and off by itself when it shouldn't. They covered the whole thing up and hid the saw from OSHA when they came to investigate.

    I could go on forever with "conservative" type bs that ruins people's lives but I wouldn't want to sound like an extremist.

    Keep on with your I'm an independent thinker in the middle and everyone else is f'n stupid meme.
    Great. Thanks for making my point.

    I especially liked the part where you implied that if people don't agree with you, they just don't have your experiential knowledge. Spoken like a true crusader/jihadi. Double liked the part where you said that I thought everyone else was stupid, but the cure would be....wait for it....your knowledge. This is awesome, tell me more APACHERAT- er, I mean, Verax.
    Last edited by OldWorldOrder; 11-27-13 at 07:03 PM.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #372
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Great. Thanks for making my point.

    I especially liked the part where you implied that if people don't agree with you, they just don't have your experiential knowledge. Spoken like a true crusader/jihadi. Double liked the part where you said that I thought everyone else was stupid, but the cure would be....wait for it....your knowledge. This is awesome, tell me more APACHERAT- er, I mean, Verax.
    Keep clinging to your mistake. You can't actually debate my points you just keep asserting I'm an extremist that is by default wrong.

    Are any of those things I posted false? Are they strongly tied to conservative ideology?

    Tell me what makes me a "jihadist"? Do I advocate planting bombs to hurt people? Do I advocate hurting anyone? You do realize "zealotry" and "jihadist" are generally religious terms right?

    Funny you're so loose with labels being that you're such a moderate... You like to sling **** too huh?

    I am not religious nor do I hold my values in such a way. I have researched many things and gone back and forth between different ideas and labels in my life. You don't know anything about me so stop labeling me as some kind of extremist fool who only "gets" one side of the argument. I've done quite a bit of looking around and I think strong progressive type positions are the best. Is that wrong?

  3. #373
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Keep clinging to your mistake. You can't actually debate my points you just keep asserting I'm an extremist that is by default wrong.

    Are any of those things I posted false? Are they strongly tied to conservative ideology?

    Tell me what makes me a "jihadist"? Do I advocate planting bombs to hurt people? Do I advocate hurting anyone? You do realize "zealotry" and "jihadist" are generally religious terms right?

    Funny you're so loose with labels being that you're such a moderate... You like to sling **** too huh?

    I am not religious nor do I hold my values in such a way. I have researched many things and gone back and forth between different ideas and labels in my life. You don't know anything about me so stop labeling me as some kind of extremist fool who only "gets" one side of the argument. I've done quite a bit of looking around and I think strong progressive type positions are the best. Is that wrong?
    What?

    Do you think the same arguments couldn't be made by a conservative extremist? They couldn't cherry pick facts about liberalism to make it seem horrible? Really?

    lol how could you even post here for two years without seeing conservative idiots do exactly what you just did?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Ah. So because some other people say they're doing fine, that automatically means that if I say we'll be just fine, that I must therefore be wrong.

    You're so full of fear - you seem to think that once minorities are the majority in America, that you - the prototypical middle-aged white man - won't be able to walk safely down the street. I honestly do feel sorry for you.

  5. #375
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    What?

    Do you think the same arguments couldn't be made by a conservative extremist? They couldn't cherry pick facts about liberalism to make it seem horrible? Really?

    lol how could you even post here for two years without seeing conservative idiots do exactly what you just did?
    Now you've got the hamster moving. And what are their arguments?

    Liberals and progs are communists or marxists? That's a strawman as far as I'm concerned, I don't believe in that **** and neither does anyone else I know with similar beliefs. Redistributing wealth that was stolen from the bottom 80% back to the people is not stealing.

    Commies are out to get us? This is 60's red scare **** that they were exposed to as youth, it isn't really a factor anymore.

    Welfare is sucking up all the resources? It accounts for less than 100b a year, less than corporate welfare. The ultra-rich are the ones who are ****ing everyone over. Our fiscal problems are from our worldwide military industrial complex and price gouging, inefficient medical practices.

    Am I wrong on any of these points? No I'm not, and that's what the difference is. My extremist bs is right and their extremist bs is wrong.

  6. #376
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    You added the white part, because you know its true.
    Oh, I added the white part? Gee, I never heard the left say that before. Anyway, I know that's what you meant, and you know I am right. With that cleared up, what is your answer?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #377
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Yes, he will at the very least get an unpleasant visit from the SS.
    DELETED TEXT

    A fellow poster has informed me that you must have meant the Secret Service. My apologies for my dumb mistake Mak2
    Last edited by Peter King; 11-27-13 at 10:52 PM. Reason: blunder (foot in mouth disease)
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  8. #378
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Oh, I added the white part? Gee, I never heard the left say that before. Anyway, I know that's what you meant, and you know I am right. With that cleared up, what is your answer?
    Most racism is leftover from the older generations, yes. If they are over mid 40's - 50 and white its about 50/50 with them holding racist positions.

    I don't hear a lot of racist crap from people born after the 70's. Of course there is some but it is almost always knocked down severely by everyone else. Its about the same with LGBT discrimination.

  9. #379
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    They will get a visit from what? The SS? Are you actually comparing the police/fbi to the SS?

    Last time I heard that the personal guard of Hitler who has committed hundreds of thousands of war and other crimes, of which Auschwitz is one of the worst is absolutely, totally and utterly not comparable with any police force in the United States. Even comparing them just about the greatest injustice one can do to any US police force in the US.
    The... secret... service. I don't think he means to refer to them as Nazis.

  10. #380
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Militia group calls for Obama's assassination

    [QUOTE=Kobie;1062591708]
    1. Joe Biden's not educated? He's got his juris doctor in law (albeit not particularly high in his class).
    So idiotic visits him only in speechеs. What breaking out of his mouth, you can safely print in the book "Creativity insane people".

    2. Ah, because I'm liberal, I'm "stupid." Cool story, bro.

    I offer you my apologies for the personal insult.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •