Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 522

Thread: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

  1. #441
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    So has any response been given by the Saud? They are not to happy about this and they already have mentioned in words about not Trusting the US.

    Which then it isn't just the Israelis that might do something. As the Saud already fear what Iran is capable of.

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Update: Israel's Netanyahu is said to have rebuked Obama. Moreover.....Team Obama admitted to the phone call but did not say anything about Netanyahu. Now its up in the Israeli News saying Obama was rebuked. Also the new wrinkle will be the Israelis coming to the US for the final deal with Iran.

    Netanyahu Rebukes Obama in Phone Call About Iran Deal.....



    Since the Iran nuclear deal was announced on Sunday, top Republicans and Democrats have blasted it, former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton called the deal an “abject surrender by the United States,” and one of our closest allies is “extremely angry,” to say the least. That ally, as you well know by now, is Israel. And the Sunday phone call between the two world leaders went just as you would imagine.

    The Jerusalem Post reports:

    A lawmaker from Netanyahu's Likud faction told an Israeli television station earlier on Monday that the premier rebuked US President Barack Obama over the interim agreement agreed upon by the Western powers and Iran on Sunday.


    "The prime minister made it clear to the most powerful man on earth that if he intends to stay the most powerful man on earth, it's important to make a change in American policy because the practical result of his current policy is liable to lead him to the same failure that the Americans absorbed in North Korea and Pakistan, and Iran could be next in line," Likud Beytenu MK Tzachi Hanegbi told the Knesset Channel.....snip~

    Netanyahu Rebukes Obama in Phone Call About Iran Deal - Leah Barkoukis

  3. #443
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Update: Israel's Netanyahu is said to have rebuked Obama. Moreover.....Team Obama admitted to the phone call but did not say anything about Netanyahu. Now its up in the Israeli News saying Obama was rebuked. Also the new wrinkle will be the Israelis coming to the US for the final deal with Iran.

    Netanyahu Rebukes Obama in Phone Call About Iran Deal.....



    Since the Iran nuclear deal was announced on Sunday, top Republicans and Democrats have blasted it, former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton called the deal an “abject surrender by the United States,” and one of our closest allies is “extremely angry,” to say the least. That ally, as you well know by now, is Israel. And the Sunday phone call between the two world leaders went just as you would imagine.

    The Jerusalem Post reports:

    A lawmaker from Netanyahu's Likud faction told an Israeli television station earlier on Monday that the premier rebuked US President Barack Obama over the interim agreement agreed upon by the Western powers and Iran on Sunday.


    "The prime minister made it clear to the most powerful man on earth that if he intends to stay the most powerful man on earth, it's important to make a change in American policy because the practical result of his current policy is liable to lead him to the same failure that the Americans absorbed in North Korea and Pakistan, and Iran could be next in line," Likud Beytenu MK Tzachi Hanegbi told the Knesset Channel.....snip~

    Netanyahu Rebukes Obama in Phone Call About Iran Deal - Leah Barkoukis
    i am unable to express just how much delight i had in reading that
    that bastard, bibi, who oppresses Palestinians, builds housing on land that is not israel's, who wants another nation to comply with a NPT agreement his nation refuses to sign or abide by, and who would not listen when Obama asked for a cessation of new homesteads to allow peace talks to move forward, now insists Obama doesn't get it
    this is Obama's way of telling bibi, "UP YOURS". and kudos to the president for that!
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #444
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    So has any response been given by the Saud? They are not to happy about this and they already have mentioned in words about not Trusting the US.

    Which then it isn't just the Israelis that might do something. As the Saud already fear what Iran is capable of.
    the house of saud, a perpetual violator of human rights, previously pissed at the shrub for turning iraq into a shia led satellite of iran, now sees that yet more diplomatic progress is being made with the USA by another shia dominated nation. loving this!
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #445
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    who wants another nation to comply with a NPT agreement his nation refuses to sign or abide by,
    Israel has no say in reducing Iran's obligations. They've nothing to do with it. Iran ratified the NPT of their own accord and are rightfully obligated to the commitments the regime made.

    Member states are expected to hold members to treaties they have willingly ratified. Not all states ratify the same treaties. Learn something about how the UN works.

  6. #446
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    the house of saud, a perpetual violator of human rights, previously pissed at the shrub for turning iraq into a shia led satellite of iran, now sees that yet more diplomatic progress is being made with the USA by another shia dominated nation. loving this!
    Heya JB. Yeah, and I don't think it will stop them from wanting their own program anyways. Nor from obtaining nukes from Pakistan.

    Lets not forget where the Saud walk.....the Sunni follow, heads Bowed.

  7. #447
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Um, that would be Bill Clinton....



    Hmmmm....So Clinton comes in and eases sanctions while NK continues to build a bomb, and extort America, then he actually gives NK two reactors, and surprise, surprise....They have the bomb....

    And your revision would be?
    your understanding of history is weak
    dicknbush were in the white house during the october 2006 detonation of north korea's initial nuclear test
    why did they allow NK to violate the agreements that had been entered into?
    2006 North Korean nuclear test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    which tells us that we should not elect another republican regime, because based on historic precedence, a GOP led white house will not enforce this agreement with iran
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #448
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Israel has no say in reducing Iran's obligations. They've nothing to do with it. Iran ratified the NPT of their own accord and are rightfully obligated to the commitments the regime made.

    Member states are expected to hold members to treaties they have willingly ratified. Not all states ratify the same treaties. Learn something about how the UN works.
    and iran is demonstrating its willingness to comply with the NPT it signed and abides by. yet that is found inadequate by the neo-zionists

    meanwhile israel refuses to sign the NPT but pretends it has standing to whine when another nation is found to be out of compliance with the NPT accords. the hypocrisy of israel regarding another nation's failure to comply with the NPT is laughable
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  9. #449
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and iran is demonstrating its willingness to comply with the NPT it signed and abides by.
    False. Iran is in violation of the NPT.

    You obviously know nothing about the UN, how treaties work or even Iran's compliance. It's no wonder that you propose such idiocy as not holding member states to their self-imposed obligations.


    meanwhile israel refuses to sign the NPT but pretends it has standing to whine when another nation is found to be out of compliance with the NPT accords. the hypocrisy of israel regarding another nation's failure to comply with the NPT is laughable
    It does not matter what Israel did or is doing.

    Iran is rightfully held to its self-imposed obligations by every member state.

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and iran is demonstrating its willingness to comply with the NPT it signed and abides by. yet that is found inadequate by the neo-zionists

    meanwhile israel refuses to sign the NPT but pretends it has standing to whine when another nation is found to be out of compliance with the NPT accords. the hypocrisy of israel regarding another nation's failure to comply with the NPT is laughable
    You don't think.....That will stop them from having their say about this agreement or any other assurances they will be looking for, now?

    What did come out of the phone call, however, was an agreement that an Israeli diplomatic team would come to the US in the coming days to discuss a final agreement with Iran.....snip~

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •