Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 522

Thread: US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

  1. #211
    Educator
    Slyhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    06-22-15 @ 03:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    And they have found a way to do that without weapons grade uranium now?
    You ever hear of a dirty bomb? They don't need weapons grade uranium for that.
    Islam is an antiquated religion and needs to either modernize with the times or be completely eradicated.
    There are two types of Muslims, terrorists, and their enablers. They need to fix that if they want to be part of civilized society.

  2. #212
    Educator
    Slyhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    06-22-15 @ 03:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    iran is NOT hezbollah
    how many organizations has the US funded, which organizations then engaged in warfare
    Iran is not the US. They can't be allowed to do what the US does. The US is a super power while Iran is a sponsor of terrorism.
    Islam is an antiquated religion and needs to either modernize with the times or be completely eradicated.
    There are two types of Muslims, terrorists, and their enablers. They need to fix that if they want to be part of civilized society.

  3. #213
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It largely is. Iran is the worlds largest state sponsor of terrorism. Whats hard here?
    show us the data which supports your claim that iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism

    'your head' is the answer to your last question
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #214
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhunter View Post
    Iran is not the US. They can't be allowed to do what the US does. The US is a super power while Iran is a sponsor of terrorism.
    both states sponsor organizations whose ideology is consistent with their own
    why does the USA get a free pass while iran engaging in the same actions is found to be inappropriate
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #215
    Educator
    Slyhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    06-22-15 @ 03:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    both states sponsor organizations whose ideology is consistent with their own
    why does the USA get a free pass while iran engaging in the same actions is found to be inappropriate
    Because the US is a super power and Iran isn't.
    or because Iran is a sponsor of terrorism and the US isn't.
    They both work.
    Islam is an antiquated religion and needs to either modernize with the times or be completely eradicated.
    There are two types of Muslims, terrorists, and their enablers. They need to fix that if they want to be part of civilized society.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    show us the data which supports your claim that iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism

    'your head' is the answer to your last question
    Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read, and learn kid.

  7. #217
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhunter View Post
    Because the US is a super power and Iran isn't.
    or because Iran is a sponsor of terrorism and the US isn't.
    They both work.
    i believe there are some central american countries who would disagree that the USA did not sponsor terrorist organizations
    that's what most of this thread has become
    many of you posit that i is ok for the USA and israel to do those things that iran is not permitted to engage in: development of nuclear weaponry
    only because we (for the most part) are Americans
    do something different and think objectively
    iran has become compliant regarding its nuclear enrichment program
    and the Obama administration deserves congratulations for getting us to that point
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhunter View Post
    Because the US is a super power and Iran isn't.
    or because Iran is a sponsor of terrorism and the US isn't.
    They both work.
    They work for those of us who are rational.

    To a leftist they literally can NOT distinguish evil from non evil, good from bad.
    They cant-to do so would be to discriminate.

  9. #219
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    you failed to prove your point
    no surprise
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran, 6 world powers reach deal on Iranian nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you failed to prove your point
    no surprise
    Are you kidding me? Not at all. There is NO other state that has committed acts of terror on the scale of Iran. Do the reading.

    Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, India, Israel, Sudan, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Germany, the US on 9/11.

    They are currently arming many **** heads, and are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, through funding, weaponry, training and cyber activity. Numerous plane bombings. assassinations, kidnappings, executions,

    Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaida, the taliban.

    Pull your head out son.

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •