Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #721
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As it had been posted. You are wrong.



    Still being absurd huh?
    Figures.
    The only anger being shown is by you and your false claim that the Department defended him, when it is clear they did not.
    they defended him in exactly the same manner in which the Pheonix PD defended Cordell Jude, not at all........
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #722
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As it had been posted. You are wrong.

    Still being absurd huh?
    Figures.
    The only anger being shown is by you and your false claim that the Department defended him, when it is clear they did not.
    Your opinion is nice, but it's not a fact. The fact is that they did, as I have shown.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #723
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your opinion is nice, but it's not a fact. The fact is that they did, as I have shown.
    Stop telling untruths. You have shown no such thing, as I already pointed out.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #724
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Stop telling untruths. You have shown no such thing, as I already pointed out.
    Your opinion about the facts doesn't change the facts. May I suggest you write a letter to whatever body regulates the English language and ask them to change the definition of "defend" to whatever Excon thinks it means?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #725
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your opinion about the facts doesn't change the facts. May I suggest you write a letter to whatever body regulates the English language and ask them to change the definition of "defend" to whatever Excon thinks it means?
    Still trying to push the story that you are right huh?
    Too bad you weren't.
    You will get over it eventually.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #726
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still trying to push the story that you are right huh?
    Too bad you weren't.
    You will get over it eventually.
    Your opinion does not make the facts any less factual. I apologize for making you feel angry though.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #727
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    funny how they defended him by saying that he should have been arrested....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #728
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    I can understand that point. Can you tell me why, in your opinion, it would be key to consider drug type?
    because different drugs are popular among different cultures and ethnicities. Again, the example of meth, which is heavily associated with whites, both in distribution and use

  9. #729
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    This is the sort of denialist nonsense we often see from the right.
    I'm not sure you can quote me pointing out elements of blind denial then accuse me of just denying something ...



    On the left, many problems experienced by blacks are widely recognized as being caused by poverty. While racism is often cited as a cause of poverty, it is rarely cited as the sole cause of poverty as the existence of white poor people clearly demonstrates that racism is not the only cause
    We were not talking about poverty, nor did I make any claim, direct or indirect, about poverty: learn to follow the discussion

  10. #730
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I'm not sure you can quote me pointing out elements of blind denial then accuse me of just denying something ...
    I just did

    We were not talking about poverty, nor did I make any claim, direct or indirect, about poverty: learn to follow the discussion
    No you didn't mention poverty. That was your denialism. You denied that the left often recognizes poverty as one of the causes of problems that some blacks experience

    While the right certainly has a denial aspect to it when we consider all things african american, the left often assumes all imbalances can be explained away by current appeals to systemic racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •