Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #661
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Honestly, I can not believe the crap I am reading from her.
    very sharonesque. just throwing out random crappola and hoping some of it sticks
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #662
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I can back my opinion up with facts and figures from reliable, reputable sources. can you say the same?
    I already have. You calling them wrong is meaningless.

  3. #663
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    I already have. You calling them wrong is meaningless.
    an article from a notorious liberal rag like the huffington post is hardly "backing up" anything.

    huffington post vs US govt hmmmmm.......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #664

  5. #665
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    an article from a notorious liberal rag like the huffington post is hardly "backing up" anything.

    huffington post vs US govt hmmmmm.......
    You don't get it. I couldn't care less what you think .. yet you keep posting your emotions to me.

  6. #666
    Student Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mancave hidden deep in the mountains
    Last Seen
    08-09-17 @ 03:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    267

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    You don't get it. I couldn't care less what you think .. yet you keep posting your emotions to me.
    Then way are you here?

    Why are you responding to him?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  7. #667
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    You don't get it. I couldn't care less what you think.
    ditto. stay uninformed and biased for all I care. Just don't get your knickers in a twist when I call you out on your bull****.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #668
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    yet you keep posting your emotions to me.
    sorry, but statistics from a govt organization charged with tracking such matters are not "emotions". maybe you need to buy a dictionary?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #669
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    Then way are you here?

    Why are you responding to him?

    Inquiring minds want to know.
    I'm not here to care about right-wing bull**** .. and I call it bull**** whenever it's posted to me.

    Inquire that.

    There are more people posting here than just the right-wing.

  10. #670
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    sorry, but statistics from a govt organization charged with tracking such matters are not "emotions". maybe you need to buy a dictionary?
    ALL you have are unfounded emotions that you call 'facts' .. such as "an article from a notorious liberal rag like the huffington post is hardly "backing up" anything"

    That's just silly

Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •