Page 66 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #651
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Of late you dont even have to call them racist, they simply deny it, then say something racist. But yea, you are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    That's exactly how it's determined by the right .. but having been around long enough to watch the evolution of racism in America .. it is indeed quite telling watching them run like rabbits from the word. :0)

    Call them a racist .. and watch them run.They could have just said the most racist **** imaginable .. call them a racist .. watch them run away from it. They'll call you a racist for pointing it out. :0)

    There is another set of humans that respond in much the same way .. cowards. They know damn well that they are racist .. just too cowardly to admit it because they've become a pariah on modern society.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #652
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    that's the good thing about opinions. anyone can have one and they require no evidence or proof to back them up. you are free to believe whatever you want, regardless of how uninformed or wrong you are.
    Thank you. I feel the same about you. :0)

  3. #653
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Of late you dont even have to call them racist, they simply deny it, then say something racist. But yea, you are correct.
    Exactly .. which is why I just call them 'republicans.'

  4. #654
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post

    Whites are the biggest users of illegal drugs in this country BY FAR.
    That is just not true even though there are more whites in this country BY FAR than any other race. If you actually use your brain and put aside your personal biases, you will see that the statistics show blacks, whites, and hispanics all use illegal drugs at about the same rate per capita.

    FWIW, there are ~6 white people in the US for every 1 black person. so, of course, "more" white people should use drugs, commit crime, go to college, have jobs, be on food stamps, etc, etc, etc than black people. It's a simple numbers game.


    If you check the numbers from the CDC (a much more reliable source than the huffandpuff post) you will see that people of mixed race have the highest rate of drug use, followed closely by native americans. Asians have the lowest rate of illegal drug use. blacks, whites and hispanics are within 1-2 % points of each other.

    all illicit drug use:

    whites - 9.1%
    blacks - 10.7%
    hispanics - 8.1%

    marijuana:

    whites - 7.0%
    blacks - 8.6%
    hispanics - 5.8%

    abuse of psychotherapeutic drugs:

    whites - 3.0%
    blacks - 2.0%
    hispanics - 2.5%

    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus12.pdf#058 (table 58 page 1)

    so, as you can see, no group is BY FAR the biggest user of illegal drugs in this country. to claim otherwise is just plain dishonest
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #655
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    Thank you. I feel the same about you. :0)
    I can back my opinion up with facts and figures from reliable, reputable sources. can you say the same?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #656
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    That's your unfounded opinion.

    Whites are the biggest users of illegal drugs in this country BY FAR. There are some drugs that basically only white people use.

    When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White America Does The Crime, Black America Gets The Time
    Wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #657
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    That's exactly how it's determined by the right .. but having been around long enough to watch the evolution of racism in America .. it is indeed quite telling watching them run like rabbits from the word. :0)

    Call them a racist .. and watch them run.They could have just said the most racist **** imaginable .. call them a racist .. watch them run away from it. They'll call you a racist for pointing it out. :0)

    There is another set of humans that respond in much the same way .. cowards. They know damn well that they are racist .. just too cowardly to admit it because they've become a pariah on modern society.
    you mean like those racist astronomers that dared to refer to a singularity as a "black hole"? remember that one? some dumbass black people pitched a fit and cried racist over the scientific use of the term "black hole"


    you can't say "boo" without some liberal bedwetter calling you a racist these days. the truely sad part is that such actions actually detract from the cases where people actually do say racist ****.

    the boy who cried wolf......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #658
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    funny how her opinion is supported by the huffington post and ours is supported by Barack Obama's justice dept and the center for disease control, isn't it?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #659
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    funny how her opinion is supported by the huffington post and ours is supported by Barack Obama's justice dept and the center for disease control, isn't it?
    Honestly, I can not believe the crap I am reading from her.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #660
    Student Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mancave hidden deep in the mountains
    Last Seen
    08-09-17 @ 03:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    267

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    That is just not true even though there are more whites in this country BY FAR than any other race. If you actually use your brain and put aside your personal biases, you will see that the statistics show blacks, whites, and hispanics all use illegal drugs at about the same rate per capita.

    FWIW, there are ~6 white people in the US for every 1 black person. so, of course, "more" white people should use drugs, commit crime, go to college, have jobs, be on food stamps, etc, etc, etc than black people. It's a simple numbers game.


    If you check the numbers from the CDC (a much more reliable source than the huffandpuff post) you will see that people of mixed race have the highest rate of drug use, followed closely by native americans. Asians have the lowest rate of illegal drug use. blacks, whites and hispanics are within 1-2 % points of each other.

    all illicit drug use:

    whites - 9.1%
    blacks - 10.7%
    hispanics - 8.1%

    marijuana:

    whites - 7.0%
    blacks - 8.6%
    hispanics - 5.8%

    abuse of psychotherapeutic drugs:

    whites - 3.0%
    blacks - 2.0%
    hispanics - 2.5%

    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus12.pdf#058 (table 58 page 1)

    so, as you can see, no group is BY FAR the biggest user of illegal drugs in this country. to claim otherwise is just plain dishonest
    Stop with the facts.....they hurt.

Page 66 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •