Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #631
    Student Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mancave hidden deep in the mountains
    Last Seen
    08-09-17 @ 03:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    267

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The evidence is that Trayvon returned to confront Zimmerman and attacked. That is not standing your ground.
    And Zimmerman getting out of his vehicle had nothing to do with it......

  2. #632
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    And Zimmerman getting out of his vehicle had nothing to do with it......
    None....whatsoever

  3. #633
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion .. as I am mine. I make no attempt to change your mind about anything you believe. I'm voicing my perspective, my action, and what I see happening.

    From my perspective and the perspective of a great many, the Martin case is racist, the application of 'stand your ground' is racist, and the vast majority of those who support both are republican. It is not required that you agree with any of that. What is important is those who do believe it have the right to lawfully act upon it. Your participation is not required.

    You have a right to believe whatever you want.
    Explain how stand your ground is racist.

    There is only one race. The human race.

  4. #634
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Sorry, if your opinion is that they are inflammatory cause you so much anger - however, that's your beef, Mr. Excon. It still doesn't make them so. However, I can imagine why you'd take issue with such a question. Here it is again:

    Do you think the police who defended him when he killed a black teenager, won't do so now that he's threatened a white woman?

    Keep on weaseling out of having to answer the question.
    Holy ****!
    Again, I am not angry, but I am able to distinguish between inflammatory words and those which are not.
    Obviously that is something you don't realize, or do, and are just angry for being called out on your use of inflammatory words.

    And again. The Department did not defend Zimmerman. Your whole premise is false so the question can not be answered.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #635
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    Yes, the evidence and the history is how I choose to look at it.
    The evidence says you are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    I've seen the evidence, I don't need your perspective of it to determine my conclusion.
    Unlikely because you are spouting nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    The case is over, and Zimmerman is the poster child for 'stand your ground.' :0) I get that. But 'perspective' is something I'm not sure conservatives have ever been introduced to.
    You obviously get nothing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #636
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Asking for real evidence is racist.

  7. #637
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    And Zimmerman getting out of his vehicle had nothing to do with it......
    While many do not like that he did, it was not an illegal act. It was reasonable and prudent to try to ascertain where the suspicious person went so he could then inform the Police when they arrived.

    Which in no way, shape, or form, make him responsible for Trayvon's inability to not act out violently.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #638
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,086

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Holy ****!
    Again, I am not angry, but I am able to distinguish between inflammatory words and those which are not.
    Obviously that is something you don't realize, or do, and are just angry for being called out on your use of inflammatory words.

    And again. The Department did not defend Zimmerman. Your whole premise is false so the question can not be answered.
    I'm sorry my question has caused you so much anger. However, you should relax and calm down - my words are only inflammatory if you want your feigned outrage to be considered. The police did defend his account of events. So now that we know they defended him when he killed a black teenager, do you think they won't defend him now that he has threatened a white woman? I await your answer.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #639
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Explain how stand your ground is racist.

    There is only one race. The human race.
    You have a whole thread on that where you are shown to be wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #640
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I'm sorry my question has caused you so much anger. However, you should relax and calm down - my words are only inflammatory if you want your feigned outrage to be considered. The police did defend his account of events. So now that we know they defended him when he killed a black teenager, do you think they won't defend him now that he has threatened a white woman? I await your answer.
    More absurdities from you. Figures.
    The department did no such thing. You have been asked to provide proof of it, yet still haven't.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •