Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #561
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    That's fine. You are, as I suspected, all talk.
    iLOL
    The fact that I have attempted to engage others in such says you are wrong and just acting out.

    iLOL

    Last edited by Excon; 11-21-13 at 03:39 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #562
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    This is great news for the Obamabots. While Obama's website is ****ing up, they can say "Oh look over there, Zimmerman is at it again!"
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #563
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,435

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Are you accusing me of not paying up...ten dollars?? Trust me, I can afford to take that kind of hit. What I'm much less happy about is the hit against my reputation for welching on a bet, seeing as I've made this so public. I would look almost as bad as you're looking right now for trying weasel out of putting your money where your mouth is. You really don't look like you actually believe in Zimmerman's squeaky clean persona anymore.

    Just think about how you'd be able to drag my name through the basement if I refused to pay up!

    But then, I may be presuming. Maybe you're nervous because $10 is in fact a lot for you. Therefore, I change the terms so that I pay $10, while you only have to pay...$1. That's right, one dollar to my ten. Fair?
    Heh.
    //

  4. #564
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,435

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    5 brushes with the law since his acquittal in July, which was only 4 months ago. Three traffic stops, one accusation of violent behavior and this, his first actual arrest, on three charges. So, no three arrests. I got mixed up in all the numbers, what with all those brushes and resulting charges.

    How George Zimmerman Ended Up Behind Bars Again

    Regardless, not a good candidate for future expungement. More likely a good one to end up doing time, like at least 10 years. Hell, even OJ didn't run himself into that much trouble within 4 months. And, he's dong at least 15 years now.
    GZ has been arrested three times/

    One: Felony with Violence on LEO
    Two: 2nd degree murder
    Three: This recent domestic violence change.

    He's got FIVE mugshots on record.

  5. #565
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    First off those that know me that I'm extremely conservative but yet I was and still am one of biggest defenders of Martin having his right to stand his ground. The fact that you're using this as excuse to paint all conservatives with wide brush is real travesty here because you're holding all conservatives accountable for action of a few.

    How is that any different then blaming a race for actions of a few?

    Or how is that any different then using the death of a 17 year old kid to advance a political agenda? I mean to me that is another tragedy.....to use the death of Martin for political gains. Which IMO is just as bad as the racist that people are railing against.
    :0) You .. a defender of Martin? :0) Sure you are.

    Tragedy as an impetus for change .. I'm sure you've never heard of it. But unbeknownst to you, the murder of Emmitt Till inspired the Civil Rights Movement .. which you obviously know nothing about.

    I have no idea why you keep posting this BS to me.

  6. #566
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Report: George Zimmerman May Have to Face Molestation Charges
    Jul 15, 2013

    A woman allegedly related to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that Zimmerman sexually molested her for several years.

    “It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators in 2012. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney’s Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

    A number of news sources have reported that the woman is a relative of the Zimmerman family, though her exact relationship to Zimmerman was redacted from the interview recording. Zimmerman’s legal team, in a statement released in 2011, identified the woman as a cousin.

    “We’ve known about this since the beginning but out of respect to her privacy, her emotional state, we haven’t said anything,” Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the family of victim Trayvon Martin, told The Huffington Post.
    Report: George Zimmerman May Have to Face Molestation Charges | News 92 FM

  7. #567
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Are you accusing me of not paying up...ten dollars?? Trust me, I can afford to take that kind of hit. What I'm much less happy about is the hit against my reputation for welching on a bet, seeing as I've made this so public. I would look almost as bad as you're looking right now for trying weasel out of putting your money where your mouth is. You really don't look like you actually believe in Zimmerman's squeaky clean persona anymore.

    Just think about how you'd be able to drag my name through the basement if I refused to pay up!

    But then, I may be presuming. Maybe you're nervous because $10 is in fact a lot for you. Therefore, I change the terms so that I pay $10, while you only have to pay...$1. That's right, one dollar to my ten. Fair?
    Despite all his stupid reasons, he won't take the bet because he knows the odds are pretty good that Zimmerman will get arrested again by the end of next year. I don't blame him though -- I wouldn't touch that bet either.

    Zimmerman clearly has anger issues though. And he clearly has issues with women. That's at least 3 that he's gotten into altercations with that involved the police plus another he may have sexually abused.

  8. #568
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And your words were inflammatory. But you know that.
    You being angry because it was said doesn't mean much.

    Why are you spewing falsities?
    The Police department did not defend him. They did there job.
    Of course they defended him.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #569
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    This is the problem which I think will end up hurting our gun freedoms more than any gun hater ever could. It should have some language about a reasonable person being in fear of their life. As far as I can tell, Florida laws does not care about reason.
    it would help if you actually read the law.....

    Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #570
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I think Zimmerman would have pulled the gun if Trayvon backed off in that case. And if Trayvon ran again, Zimmerman would have believed even more that Trayvon was a felon. that's why he should have stayed in the car, or at least been more careful of making assumptions and faulty conclusions.
    1. if trayvon had backed off after knocking Z to the ground and then beating his head into the ground, I think Zimmerman would have pulled the gun as well.

    2. and if Trayvon ran again, after assaulting Zimmerman, he would have been a felon....

    3. I agree. Zimmerman should have stayed in the car and Martin should have gone home instead of waiting on the sidewalk.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •