Page 53 of 107 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #521
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,454
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    true, but you can't claim that he was afraid and in fear for his life if he was walking up and down the street instead of getting to safety.

    point being. if Trayvon was afraid, he would/should have gone home. he did not. he chose to stop and wait in the dark for Zimmerman. In order to, as could be argued, teach that "creepy ass cracker" a lesson for daring to follow him.
    'Course he coulda been catching his breath and calming down an hysterical female on the phone.

    You also don't have a problem with it taking Z 2 1/2 minutes to cover a distance he walked in twenty seconds in the walkthrough. (During that same 4 minutes)
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  2. #522
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Funny you leave out the possibility of Z GOING for his gun (rather than his "phone", maybe he had that new iGun).
    Funny?
    What is funny is that you keep bringing up what is not possible within the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    And that the conversation with Rachel ended at the very beginning of the confrontation.

    We have already been over this and you know you are wrong.

    As he was not seen in the immediate area when Zimmerman passed the first time, he was either laying in wait, or came back down from where he was and then confronted Zimmerman on his pass back to his vehicle. Any way you look at that, it is a purposeful confrontation by Trayvon and had nothing to do with a gun.
    And keep in mind, both Zimmerman and Rachel confirm it was Trayvon confronting Zimmerman first.
    Now we have one witness who said she heard running going in the direction where Zimmerman said he was located. That goes to the underlined above.
    And this confrontation was about Zimmerman following him.

    Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon approached in a hasty manner (he was there, and then he was here) and was asking his question on approach in a hostile way (yelling). (that is attacking)
    Zimmerman look up and was immediately knocked down.
    You want to suggest that somehow Trayvon saw Zimmerman's gun and struck him for that when he was already in the process of attacking. Which is ridiculous and not in accord with the evidence.
    Trayvon's initial confrontation (question) that occurred in the process of his attack was heard by Rachel. Which was about being followed. Not about a gun you want to suggest he may have seen.
    Had he seen the gun just prior to striking Zimmerman, he would have made some type of exclamation that Rachel also would have heard. Yet none was heard. She says that she even heard more after the initial confrontation, none which had to do with any thing about a gun.

    Then seconds later when John came out and told him to stop, which Zimmerman heard (meaning Trayvon would have to), Trayvon never once indicated to John that he needed help because the guy had a gun, or that he wasn't going to stop because the guy had a gun. Which is something that would have been said. Instead he ignored him just like an attacker would do.

    No. Given the evidence we have, his attack had nothing to do with seeing any gun, but with his dislike of being followed.

    Trayvon was playing his own little game of knockout and most likely being egged on by Rachel.

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    No one will EVER know what really went down unless Z writes an "If I Did It." book.
    He already told us what happened. So we already know.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #523
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    That's what all the Mafiosi say
    Try to stay within the context of this.
    Zimmerman came to the aid of a friend against an aggressor who he did not know was a cop until later.
    His actions were noble.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #524
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    I think you're the one being unreasonable to accuse him of hating white people.. This forum is here to discuss issues, and you're coming off like you're offended by his opinion because you assume he is black. Instead of getting offended, try talking it out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    What is incredible is if you read my past posting history you would know I was big supporter of Martin in his right to stand his ground against a threat that was following him that night. But your own hatred towards white folks and conservatives in perticaular won't allow you to accept those terms.

    So rant away.....and show the forum members what angry blackman sounds like.

  5. #525
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,696

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    So this just came out -

    UPDATED: George Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, has refused to appear on camera until she gets a paid national interview, WKMG-Channel 6 reported Wednesday night.

    WKMG's Erik Sandoval broke the story of Scheibe's personal details about her relationship with Zimmerman in a report at 11 p.m. Tuesday.

    "I did actually speak to her at noon today after our story aired last night at 11," Sandoval said at 6 p.m. Wednesday. "She wants to make it absolutely clear. She says that she and her daughter did not set Zimmerman up for what happened on Monday at her home in Apopka."
    George Zimmerman girlfriend: I did not set him up - Orlando Sentinel

    She'll wait to talk until she gets a paid national interview. Charming.

  6. #526
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Sounds like they are both class acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    So this just came out -


    George Zimmerman girlfriend: I did not set him up - Orlando Sentinel

    She'll wait to talk until she gets a paid national interview. Charming.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #527
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Using your first, teeth, or nails in self defense isn't illegal either. The difference is ths law in Florida recognizes a distinction between getting kicked around and feeling your life is in danger. So according to the law and Zs defense, he had a right to kill because he feared for his life. The question of if his life was in actual danger, mattered little. He thought his life was in danger, and apparently, that is enough.




    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    following someone is not a crime....... attacking someone for following you is.

  8. #528
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I can safely say that no one has ever had to begin a sentence with "Every time he is arrested..." when talking about me.
    lol, do you ever have an actual point to what you write, or is it always mindlessly dull, partisan piddle? Case in point: does it turn into a giant media circus every time the man is arrested or not? Is that something a normal person needs to deal with when being arrested? Is that something a person would want to deal with?

    If the answer is "yes, no, no" then there might be a reasonable basis for why the guy doesn't like dealing with the police. That isn't a defense of anything he has done, that merely pointing out no reasonable person would want to deal with national headlined everytime they interact (not even arrested) with law enforcement.

  9. #529
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    So this just came out -


    George Zimmerman girlfriend: I did not set him up - Orlando Sentinel

    She'll wait to talk until she gets a paid national interview. Charming.
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but the following makes it sound like Zim might be guilty of a sex crime (maybe depending on the age of Schieb's daughter)
    Mason said Scheibe’s daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman."

    WKMG updated the story at 5 p.m. Wednesday with the headline "Intimate Details."

    Scheibe told WKMG that her relationship with Zimmerman was "so intimate ... that they took intimate videos of themselves," Sandoval said. When the relationship cooled, Scheiber said Zimmerman took an image from a video "and texted it to her young daughter," Sandoval reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #530
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    This is the problem which I think will end up hurting our gun freedoms more than any gun hater ever could. It should have some language about a reasonable person being in fear of their life. As far as I can tell, Florida laws does not care about reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Using your first, teeth, or nails in self defense isn't illegal either. The difference is ths law in Florida recognizes a distinction between getting kicked around and feeling your life is in danger. So according to the law and Zs defense, he had a right to kill because he feared for his life. The question of if his life was in actual danger, mattered little. He thought his life was in danger, and apparently, that is enough.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •