Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #201
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL
    You clearly know not of what you speak.
    Trayvon texted about a gun and smoked weed, that was all it took to indict him as a thug that the world will not miss.

    Zimm has been involved in three violent gun related incidents within a year, one of them killing a teenager, and you don't think it means anything...

  2. #202
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Killed in self defense against an attacker.
    Not relevant to your claim.


    Wrong and not proven.


    As the first is irrelevant and the with the second being combined known lies, leaves just an unproven accusation.
    So yeah. Stating he is, is an exaggeration and ridiculous at this point.
    Wrong. Zimmerman was the aggressor, there is no question about that. He racially profiled the kid and stalked him even after being told by the police that it wasn't necessary for him to do that because they were on their way. Zimmerman is nothing more than a wannabe vigilante.

    As for the pulling guns on TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN....it is documented and true, whether you want to accept it or not. Must make Zimmerman feel like such a macho man to have a gun with him at all times (must be making up for other shortcomings).

    The man is a grade A dweeb and a menace to society. He needs to be put away before he "accidentally" kills someone else.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #203
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Is that what I have said?
    There's a mark on the end of my sentence that denotes a question, not a statement. That being the case, will you answer the question or no? Generally, it's not appropriate to answer a question with a question. FYI.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  4. #204
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Trayvon texted about a gun and smoked weed, that was all it took to indict him as a thug that the world will not miss.
    Trayvon projecting himself as a thug is irrelevant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Zimm has been involved in three violent gun related incidents within a year, one of them killing a teenager, and you don't think it means anything...
    And here is where you go wrong again. Defending yourself against an attacker is not relevant to the others. And the others are just allegations. One which was revealed to have been a lie.
    So all there is, is one accusation. That is all.
    Or do you really not know that?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #205
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Wrong. Zimmerman was the aggressor, there is no question about that. He racially profiled the kid and stalked him even after being told by the police that it wasn't necessary for him to do that because they were on their way. Zimmerman is nothing more than a wannabe vigilante.
    Wrong!
    Your opinion is not even in accord with the evidence. But something along the line of a fantasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    As for the pulling guns on TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN....it is documented and true,
    No it isn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The man is a grade A dweeb and a menace to society. He needs to be put away before he "accidentally" kills someone else.
    Wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #206
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong!
    Your opinion is not even in accord with the evidence. But something along the line of a fantasy.

    No it isn't.


    Wrong.
    LOL....and OJ is still looking for the real killer too.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    07-11-14 @ 06:21 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,025

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Until more is known, hard to decide if they just have it out for him or if Z is just a moron.
    I'll take MORON for one thousand, Alex.

    Alex: 'A video daily double!' 'Who is the moron seen in this video daily double accused shooting Trayvon Martin in cold blood, who subsequently (and with the help of the police) got off merely by claiming self-defense?'

    Contestant: 'Moron George Zimmerman.'

    Alex: 'That's right! And you win today's final round!'

  8. #208
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    There's a mark on the end of my sentence that denotes a question, not a statement. That being the case, will you answer the question or no? Generally, it's not appropriate to answer a question with a question. FYI.
    Spare me your game.
    Just because you phrased it as a question doesn't change what you meant.

    I asked if that is what I said, because it makes it clear I didn't say that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #209
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    ...and OJ is still looking for the real killer too.
    If you say so.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #210
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    If you say so.
    Just pointing out the some people are extremely gullible.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •