Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #181
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Calm comes with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Not sure if this was posted yet....

    911 calls released following Zimmerman domestic disturbance arrest - U.S. News

    That's the 911 call made by the girlfriend and his following call. Notice his relative calm... interesting.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #182
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Ahhhh the right. No matter how blatantly obvious it is you were wrong, you will stick to your guns (no pun intended) to the bitter end. This is why you guys are intellectually inferior. Despite new evidence you cling to your old beliefs blindly. This is why you're always "losing" your country, because your mind is stuck in the past.
    You obvious have no idea what you are talking about.
    Nor is one case related to the other.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #183
    Guru
    soot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,308

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What is dishonest is leaving out that he did so in self defense against an attacker.
    There's no evidence that he was attacked.

    Unless you want to take the claims Zimmerman made as Bible truth.

    Of course, you do believe his claims.

    I never did.

    Now that he's been arrested twice for domestic violence, including in this instance brandishing a gun on a defenseless woman, and has been issued several summonses for flaunting the law in a motor vehicle, I'm even less inclined to believe his outrageous claims of self defense.

    I truly hope that Mr. Zimmerman continues to display this pattern of aggression and complete disregard for the law.

    Eventually someone is gonna snap his pussy neck or drive a knife into his face or something and karma will have come full circle.

    The news that this guy has been planted in the ground can't come soon enough.

    He's a danger to anyone who happens to be in the same zip code.
    “Now it is not good for the Christian’s health to hustle the Aryan brown,
    For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles and he weareth the Christian down;
    And the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased,
    And the epitaph drear: “A Fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.”

  4. #184
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That hasn't been shown to be true in any sense of the word.
    Hmmmm....lets see. Killing an unarmed teenager....pulling guns on two different girlfriends.....yeah....I think in most people's books...that would be considered being a menace to society. You think differently?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #185
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Interesting. So your argument is basically: "I have no actual evidence for what I am saying, but I'm not going to let that stop me from smearing large groups of people if it allows me to adopt a morally offended tone."

    Well, I don't know you. But considering that you probably eat children, I discount your right to condemn others .
    No, my argument is that you can believe whatever you want to believe. Why would I care?

    I'm posting my perspective of Zimmerman and the consequences .. not at all concerned about what you believe.

  6. #186
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    There's no evidence that he was attacked.
    It is what the evidence supports.
    His multiple injuries is evidence enough.
    No gun seen and Trayvon seen on-top.
    He was attacked.



    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    Unless you want to take the claims Zimmerman made as Bible truth.
    His account is supported by the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    Of course, you do believe his claims.

    I never did.
    Don't care what you believe. The jury found his actions justified.


    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    He's a danger to anyone who happens to be in the same zip code.
    Nothing but exaggerated bs!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #187
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    I have a feeling most radical left-wingers don't know there ass from hole in the ground.......yup that would be my guess.
    The only question then is, who the **** cares? :0)

  8. #188
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Hmmmm....lets see. Killing an unarmed teenager..
    Killed in self defense against an attacker.
    Not relevant to your claim.


    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    ..pulling guns on two different girlfriends...
    Wrong and not proven.


    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    .that would be considered being a menace to society. You think differently?
    As the first is irrelevant and the with the second being combined known lies, leaves just an unproven accusation.
    So yeah. Stating he is, is an exaggeration and ridiculous at this point.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #189
    Guru
    soot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,308

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Don't care what you believe.
    The the two of us are on the same page.
    “Now it is not good for the Christian’s health to hustle the Aryan brown,
    For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles and he weareth the Christian down;
    And the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased,
    And the epitaph drear: “A Fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.”

  10. #190
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,080

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    No, my argument is that you can believe whatever you want to believe. Why would I care?

    I'm posting my perspective of Zimmerman and the consequences .. not at all concerned about what you believe.
    Evidently you do, because you felt the need to describe it (without knowing it) in such glowing terms in order to position yourself in juxtaposition to it. If you didn't care, there would have been no first paragraph to your post .

Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •