Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1069

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

  1. #1011
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    I should buy that "book" and use the pages as bird cage liners.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Someone sounds a little hurt.
    Why is that?
    Can't accept the facts for what they are?

    I have a better suggestion.
    Buy the epub version and use your monitor to line your bird cage.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #1012
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Someone sounds a little hurt.
    Why is that?
    Can't accept the facts for what they are?

    I have a better suggestion.
    Buy the epub version and use your monitor to line your bird cage.
    Ouch, conservatives, opps, I mean "independents" sure get feisty when someone talks negatively about one of their messiahs.

  3. #1013
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Ouch, conservatives, opps, I mean "independents", sure get feisty when someone talks negatively about one of their messiahs.

    Said the person who can't accept the evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #1014
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Said the person who can't accept the evidence.
    I accept the evidence just fine.

    I heard ZimmerChrist is selling paintings on eBay. Perhaps world renowned author Jack Cashill should bid for it?

  5. #1015
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    I accept the evidence just fine.
    Obviously not.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #1016
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Obviously not.
    You get the last word

  7. #1017
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    You get the last word

    If you say so.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #1018
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    If you say so.
    See

  9. #1019
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    See

    I see fine.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #1020
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: George Zimmerman Arrested Again In Central Florida [W:351]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    I see fine.
    Bid on the painting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •