Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 414

Thread: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges[W:287]

  1. #341
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    Your posted claim is factually wrong as proven by facts and multiple posters, sorry. His statements are currently not facts.
    If you disagree by all means simply answer this question:

    how facts are determined in a criminal case?

    then after that simply provide any facts that support the lie in your post, so far there has been none provide. We'd love to read it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #342
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The jury, or a Judge in a bench trial, is the trier of fact.
    repeat this again, i want to be clear, did you say the jury?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #343
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.

    Facts were given.
    thread history, facts and muiltiple posters all prove this to be factually wrong.

    But if you disagree please post the facts you speak of now.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #344
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Your posted claim is factually wrong as proven by facts and multiple posters, sorry. His statements are currently not facts.
    If you disagree by all means simply answer this question:

    how facts are determined in a criminal case?

    then after that simply provide any facts that support the lie in your post, so far there has been none provide. We'd love to read it
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thread history, facts and muiltiple posters all prove this to be factually wrong.

    But if you disagree please post the facts you speak of now.
    Wrong!
    It has already been done.



    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    There needs to be a determination based on that.
    The jury, or a Judge in a bench trial, is the trier of fact.
    repeat this again, i want to be clear, did you say the jury?
    Did I stutter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The jury, or a Judge in a bench trial, is the trier of fact.
    Did you not know that?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #345
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    1.) Wrong! It has already been done.
    2.) Did you not know that?
    1.)thread history, facts and multiple posters all prove this to be factually wrong.
    But if you disagree please post the facts you speak of now.

    2.) YES i did know that and its exactly one of the things that makes your post 100% factually wrong and the facts that were pointed out to you by me and other posters right
    thank you for agreeing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #346
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is true that you said it. That is a fact. That is all.

    So how the hell did you get that it must be true out of something said to be true?
    Huh?

    Do you, like J, also not know how the word "fact" is used?


    So again, since it is obvious that you didn't read, or didn't understand what came previously.
    He SAID he heard "banging". It's a fact.

    He SAID he thought someone was trying to break in. It's a fact.

    I SAID I killed King Kong with my bare hands. It's a fact.

    So again, since it is obvious that you didn't read, or didn't understand what came previously.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #347
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    You missed one. He pointed the gun at the girl.
    The gun the boy was holding was in some manner pointing at the girl, yes.

  8. #348
    Professor
    Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,674

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Without gainsaying anyone's opinion - I am particularly puzzled by one part of the man's story. I have never heard of anyone attempting to break into a house at dead of night by either knocking or banging on the door.

    Can anyone explain the logic of this method? I am simply curious.
    I hate the idea of causes, and if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country. E.M. Forster

  9. #349
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Without gainsaying anyone's opinion - I am particularly puzzled by one part of the man's story. I have never heard of anyone attempting to break into a house at dead of night by either knocking or banging on the door.

    Can anyone explain the logic of this method? I am simply curious.
    True, when it in the dead of night people break in a door silently.

    Contrary to popular belief, nearly all people ignore noises.

  10. #350
    Professor
    Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,674

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    True, when it in the dead of night people break in a door silently.

    Contrary to popular belief, nearly all people ignore noises.
    Except perhaps, someone knocking loudly or banging on your door? Jemmying a door, and knocking loudly tend to indicate different intent - hence my question.
    I hate the idea of causes, and if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country. E.M. Forster

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •