Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 414

Thread: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges[W:287]

  1. #311
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% factually false
    facts still prove you wrong and no matter how many times the false post is repeated nobody honest and educated buys it


    without further evidence, his thoughts will have zero support in logic, facts and reality

    there isnt credence without factual or rational evidence, this is basic 101 stuff
    And there you have it folks.
    This is what you should not give one iota of attention as he is absolutely wrong.
    He has no idea of what he speaks.

    The banging goes directly to his thoughts that someone was trying to break in.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #312
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Do you have a link to the screen door being locked? I have not seen that.
    do you care to explain this? this was your claim, you provided a link in another thread and it was backed up by others? Guess you forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The latest claim is there is a shot hole thru the screen door.

    IF that is so, and IF he shot thru the screen door, from what I know it is likely at least manslaughter. IF that is accurate new information it should definitely go to the grand jury.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    links?
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Family attorney calls for justice in death of Renisha McBride - Fox 2 News Headlines

    Also, can't find it at the moment, a Fox Reporter stated repeatedly the police told her the shot was thru the screen door.

    If so, burn the asshole. No defense I even care to think about.



    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The shot going thru the screen door changes everything on this matter. If he shot her thru the screen door? Hell, burn him. There is no excuse, nor any excuse why he had leveled it at her face.

    THAT specific fact - he shot thru the screen door - pretty much kills any self-defense claim and accidental in that circumstance doesn't work. I also think this means this is going to die down quickly. There will be an arrest, the grand jury will indict, and he will ultimately plea to manslaughter. And that will be the end of the story.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #313
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And there you have it folks.
    This is what you should not give one iota of attention as he is absolutely wrong.
    He has no idea of what he speaks.

    The banging goes directly to his thoughts that someone was trying to break in.
    still 100% factually false
    facts still prove you wrong and no matter how many times the false post is repeated nobody honest and educated buys it
    without further evidence, his thoughts will have zero support in logic, facts and reality

    there isnt credence without factual or rational evidence, this is basic 101 stuff
    please keep doubling down on the asinine claim that only his feelings matter, its hilarious!

    remind us what you have on your side support you? thats right nothing but your opinion that is factually wrong, let us know when that fact changes
    Last edited by AGENT J; 11-19-13 at 01:48 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #314
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still 100% factually false
    Yes you are.

    The evidence is that he heard banging and thought someone was trying to break in.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #315
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes you are.

    The evidence is that he heard banging and thought someone was trying to break in.
    yes, he CLAIMED somebody was banging and thats where it ends (no evidence supports there was banging and evidence proves there was no attempted forced entry)

    translation: you have zero facts to support your failed claims

    facts still prove you wrong and no matter how many times the false post is repeated nobody honest and educated buys it
    without further evidence, his thoughts will have zero support in logic, facts and reality

    there isnt credence without factual or rational evidence, this is basic 101 stuff

    im gonna shoot somebody tonight and say i thought they looked like they were going to kill me so there for i believed my life was in danger

    this "evidence" will be all that is needed and nothign else will be necessary besides my statement, i will go totally free because thats all that is needed!

    again please keep doubling down on your factually wrong and severely topically uneducated post, its hilarious.

    oh yeah and let us know when you have and facts to support your lie, we will greatly appreciate it.


    any facts at all . . . heck even ONE fact that supports it . . . . ONE
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #316
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes, he CLAIMED somebody was banging and thats where it ends (no evidence supports there was banging and evidence proves there was no attempted forced entry)

    translation: you have zero facts to support your failed claims

    facts still prove you wrong and no matter how many times the false post is repeated nobody honest and educated buys it
    without further evidence, his thoughts will have zero support in logic, facts and reality

    there isnt credence without factual or rational evidence, this is basic 101 stuff

    im gonna shoot somebody tonight and say i thought they looked like they were going to kill me so there for i believed my life was in danger

    this "evidence" will be all that is needed and nothign else will be necessary besides my statement, i will go totally free because thats all that is needed!

    again please keep doubling down on your factually wrong and severely topically uneducated post, its hilarious.

    oh yeah and let us know when you have and facts to support your lie, we will greatly appreciate it.


    any facts at all . . . heck even ONE fact that supports it . . . . ONE
    Translation ~ You have no idea what you are talking about.
    He heard banging.
    Banging causes him to believe someone was trying to break in.

    No forced entry matters not to his belief.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #317
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Translation ~ You have no idea what you are talking about.
    He heard banging.
    Banging causes him to believe someone was trying to break in.

    No forced entry matters not to his belief.
    still ZERO facts that support your posts
    and trying to back pedal and move the goal post like you just did wont work either, facts destroy your post again

    lets us know when you have any facts to support your lie, we will greatly appreciate it.
    any facts at all . . . heck even ONE fact that supports it . . . . ONE

    who wants to take bets this request is dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #318
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still ZERO facts that support your posts
    and trying to back pedal and move the goal post like you just did wont work either, facts destroy your post again

    lets us know when you have any facts to support your lie, we will greatly appreciate it.
    any facts at all . . . heck even ONE fact that supports it . . . . ONE

    who wants to take bets this request is dodged again?
    Still batting zero huh?
    You say no facts provided. Why you continue being dishonest is beyond me.
    Fact - He heard banging.
    Fact - He believed someone was trying to break-in. His belief is supported by the banging he heard.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #319
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still batting zero huh?
    2.)You say no facts provided. Why you continue being dishonest is beyond me.
    3.) Fact - He heard banging.
    4.) Fact - He believed someone was trying to break-in.
    5.) His belief is supported by the banging he heard.
    1.) destroyed every post you made
    2.) because its 100% true there no fact you provided that support your lie of credence
    3.) 100% false he says he heard banging, that does not make it fact
    4.) 100% false he says he believed someone was trying to break-in, that does not make it fact
    5.) yes thats what he says but its meaningless in court without reasonably logic or facts and evidence to support it

    Your lie is destroyed again and you still havent posted any facts that support your lie, please do so in your next post we are waiting for you to stay on topic and support your claim
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #320
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,728

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes you are.

    The evidence is that he heard banging and thought someone was trying to break in.
    If he thought someone was trying to break in, then why did he open his front door before he shot her through the screen door? Who in their right mind would open their door like that, if they thought someone was attempting to break in? Nobody, that's who.

    Why did he call 911 AFTER he shot her in the face, and not while he assumed that she was attempting to break in?

    Based on the evidence, here is what I believe happened.

    1) He heard the knock on the door.

    2) He armed himself, to be on the safe side (OK, that makes sense).

    3) He opened the front door.

    4) The gun accidentally discharged, hitting the girl.

    5) He then attempts to invent a story to explain away his carelessness.

    Not murder, by any stretch of the imagination, but definitely manslaughter, as her death was caused by his carelessness.
    Last edited by danarhea; 11-19-13 at 03:18 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •