Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 414

Thread: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges[W:287]

  1. #271
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    County prosecutor statement says driver knocked on locked screen door about a mile away and there is no evidence of forced entry
    Your inclusion of this as is only shows you are trying to spin this a certain way.
    The prosecutors narrative (which is a biased one, especially as we know he claims she was banging) is based on what the family had been saying from the get. And the family was in no position to know.
    Last edited by Excon; 11-18-13 at 05:55 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #272
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) reality seems you are
    2.) no by definition they can be the same, one is suggestive though
    3.) yes but yet the official police report doesn't use it, so thats adding

    if you would like me to add to the facts this line i gladly will

    "homeowner claims driver was banging on door"

    would you like this added?

    4.) no its still meaningless because legally it doesnt change anything and no i have not said they are different, they can be equal but one is suggestive and colorful language.

    5.) see #3 and #4, i will add that statement if you like

    6.) as i already pointed out they are the same and legally meaningless unless there is physical evidence that would show attempted forced entry, did you not read and understand this the first time

    7.) dont want to answer the question because you know it exposes you huh? go it
    and oh my lol nope just that one is colorful and suggestive but legally and definition wise they are not

    ill ask again, lets see if you dodge it again
    why did you add "politie" to the word knock?
    than say "open hand pounding"? seems you are trying to paint a picture based on the opinion in your mind and not reality


    8.) who is defensive lmao did you think that deflection would work.
    now answer the question, why did you feel the need to change my list?

    9.) nope, not legally and definition wise they can be the same one is just suggestive
    J, this post just displays why I don't generally try to discuss anything with you...I made the distinction of "polite knock" and "open handed banging" to show in words that the two are completely different in the way they sound inside a house to people....Now, the homeowner says 'banging', and the prosecutor tries, as probably 10 out of 10 prosecutors would to insert 'knocking' in order to downplay the possible state of mind of the homeowner. But I guarantee you that at trial any lawyer representing the homeowner will make a big deal out of the difference between a 'knock' at the door at 4:30am and 'banging' at the door at 4:30am....If you can't see that, then I guess you continue and have a nice day, because we are done.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #273
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    1.)Oy vey, can your condescending attitude.
    It has always been out there, all you had to do was inform yourself of the actual facts of the case.
    2.)Being obtuse again I see. Figures.
    3.) You know what banging means. It certainly isn't simply knocking.
    4.)He said banging. That is official.
    5.) And that banging is what he reacted to, and said he thought someone was breaking-in.
    6.) Had he just heard knocking he most likely wouldn't have thought some one was trying to break-in. Or had that not occurred to you?
    7.) It isn't meaningless as it is what prompted his response.
    8.) Being absurd again I see. As I stated, the information you provided is irrelevant unless or until information becomes available to make it relevant.
    Or do you not understand that?
    9.)What an absurdly wrong thing to say.
    10.) Banging is not knocking.
    11.) They tend to illicit different responses. So yes banging does change the facts as you stated and is relevant.
    12.) And you stating their ages and heights was only to further the purpose of showing there is a difference between them, which is irrelevant unless or until further information become available making it relevant.
    13.) So can you bs and be honest once in your life.

    14.)And since it is obvious that you and other folks have dificulty folowing anolg and keeping thrack of that which has come before, let me include this info again.

    THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
    Act 328 of 1931



    750.329 Discharging firearm pointed or aimed at another person resulting in death; manslaughter; exception; "peace officer" defined.

    Sec. 329.

    (1) A person who wounds, maims, or injures another person by discharging a firearm that is pointed or aimed intentionally but without malice at another person is guilty of manslaughter if the wounds, maiming, or injuries result in death.

    (2) This section does not apply to a peace officer of this state or another state, or of a local unit of government of this state or another state, or of the United States, performing his or her duties as a peace officer. As used in this section, "peace officer" means that term as defined in section 215.


    History: 1931, Act 328, Eff. Sept. 18, 1931 ;-- CL 1948, 750.329 ;-- Am. 2005, Act 303, Imd. Eff. Dec. 21, 2005

    Michigan Legislature - Section 750.329
    1.) always been out there thats cute, that evidence was for you to provide and you did so good job. If that bothers you the issues is yours lol
    2.) nope following the rules for a FACTS list that is defeating your posts lol
    3.) sorry you are factually wrong banging can indeed be knocking and vice versea, its totally subjective and legally they are meaning by themselves
    4.) its his official claim, not a fact and again legally its meaningless
    5.) banging does not equal breaking in so again meaningless
    6.) complete guess, if a hear banging i dont think somebody is breaking in either

    again my daughter did it one night about 3 in the morning on time, she didnt have her key, was at the neighbors house sleeping over but they wanted to leave to go to the hospital and she wanted to come home. phones didnt wake us so she knocked on the door, it was a louder knock, banging, you know since it was 3am and we were probably sleeping. It did the trick it woke me up and at no time did i think break in. WHy because thats stupid and banging on a door alone is not equal to breaking in

    7.) no its meaningless because banging does not equal break in and what "response" are you talking about
    8.) i love when your posts become uncivil and you try to use failed insults and deflections it shows how quickly your posts are falling apart, you opinion on the relvances is meanignless since those are indeed facts and nothing more was made of them. ANother complete fail.
    9.) nope its factual but see 8# again anyway lol
    10.) yes legally and definition was they factually can be, sorry you are factually wrong
    11.) yes they do/can but again thats subjective. WHen my daughter did it in the middle of the day, i was frustrated with her and yelled at her and told her not to knock like that. WHen she did it at night i wasnt i understood she was simply trying to wake us up. Little upset about being waken up but then that went away because it was a good reason.

    but again my response is just me and subjective not what everybody would do but most importantly banging alone is 100% completely meaningless to facts, law and my facts list

    this is awesome!
    12.) again good thing my fact list made no mention of that and you are once again factually wrong and simply making stuff up lol

    13.) no i can not bs AND be honest once in my life thats impossible

    i can however be honest like i am and always am in my posts and already proven. This however cant be said for your post and again it can be factually proven.

    14.) whats this have to do with me? oh thats right nothing, it impacts the facts list ZERO or any statments ive made just more meaningless filler

    you seem to like to post failed deflections and insults, lies and meaningless info a lot, you also seem to try and focus on me the poster instead of facts and whats actually said and it never works, your posts always fail.

    anyway PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC and try to focus on things actually being said your posts will have better success.

    once again nothing has changed
    there's factually NOTHING you have pointed out that has changed any facts i listed nor are relevant to a list of facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #274
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    1.)Your inclusion of this as is only shows you are trying to spin this a certain way.
    The prosecutors narrative (which is a biased one, especially as we know he claims she was banging) is based on what the family had been saying from the get. And the family was in no position to know.
    nope its a fact, plain and simple, sorry this fact bothers you, its the country prosecutor and it has nothign to do with the family.

    please support your following lie


    the country prosecutor is biased
    the country prosecutor is basing the investigation fact from the family and not evidence.

    we would love to see the proof of these posted lies
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #275
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) always been out there thats cute, that evidence was for you to provide and you did so good job. If that bothers you the issues is yours lol
    2.) nope following the rules for a FACTS list that is defeating your posts lol
    3.) sorry you are factually wrong banging can indeed be knocking and vice versea, its totally subjective and legally they are meaning by themselves
    4.) its his official claim, not a fact and again legally its meaningless
    5.) banging does not equal breaking in so again meaningless
    6.) complete guess, if a hear banging i dont think somebody is breaking in either

    again my daughter did it one night about 3 in the morning on time, she didnt have her key, was at the neighbors house sleeping over but they wanted to leave to go to the hospital and she wanted to come home. phones didnt wake us so she knocked on the door, it was a louder knock, banging, you know since it was 3am and we were probably sleeping. It did the trick it woke me up and at no time did i think break in. WHy because thats stupid and banging on a door alone is not equal to breaking in

    7.) no its meaningless because banging does not equal break in and what "response" are you talking about
    8.) i love when your posts become uncivil and you try to use failed insults and deflections it shows how quickly your posts are falling apart, you opinion on the relvances is meanignless since those are indeed facts and nothing more was made of them. ANother complete fail.
    9.) nope its factual but see 8# again anyway lol
    10.) yes legally and definition was they factually can be, sorry you are factually wrong
    11.) yes they do/can but again thats subjective. WHen my daughter did it in the middle of the day, i was frustrated with her and yelled at her and told her not to knock like that. WHen she did it at night i wasnt i understood she was simply trying to wake us up. Little upset about being waken up but then that went away because it was a good reason.

    but again my response is just me and subjective not what everybody would do but most importantly banging alone is 100% completely meaningless to facts, law and my facts list

    this is awesome!
    12.) again good thing my fact list made no mention of that and you are once again factually wrong and simply making stuff up lol

    13.) no i can not bs AND be honest once in my life thats impossible

    i can however be honest like i am and always am in my posts and already proven. This however cant be said for your post and again it can be factually proven.

    14.) whats this have to do with me? oh thats right nothing, it impacts the facts list ZERO or any statments ive made just more meaningless filler

    you seem to like to post failed deflections and insults, lies and meaningless info a lot, you also seem to try and focus on me the poster instead of facts and whats actually said and it never works, your posts always fail.

    anyway PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC and try to focus on things actually being said your posts will have better success.

    once again nothing has changed
    there's factually NOTHING you have pointed out that has changed any facts i listed nor are relevant to a list of facts
    Wow. Your thoughts are so convoluted. And so perplexing that you think you are right when you are actually wrong.
    It really is sad, as you are only fooling yourself if you actually believe what you say.
    You are wrong and are just trying to maintain an illusion in your head that you are right.

    Banging is not the same as knocking, legal or otherwise. And any competent attorney will demonstrate the difference in the Court to emphasize what the jury already knows... that banging is not the same as knocking.
    They will also point out that at oh-dark-thirty in the morning, banging can and does sound like someone could be breaking-in.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #276
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope its a fact, plain and simple, sorry this fact bothers you, its the country prosecutor and it has nothign to do with the family.

    please support your following lie


    the country prosecutor is biased
    the country prosecutor is basing the investigation fact from the family and not evidence.

    we would love to see the proof of these posted lies
    Wrong! It is a false and adopted narrative. Nothing more than that.
    It was what the family was saying (which is contrary to the evidence), when they had no clue before the Prosecutor decided to press charges.
    The Prosecutor adopted it, and it flies directly in the face of the evidence which is she was banging. Not knocking.
    Last edited by Excon; 11-18-13 at 06:17 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #277
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1.)J, this post just displays why I don't generally try to discuss anything with you...
    2.) I made the distinction of "polite knock" and "open handed banging" to show in words that the two are completely different in the way they sound inside a house to people....
    3.) Now, the homeowner says 'banging', and the prosecutor tries
    4.) as probably 10 out of 10 prosecutors would to insert 'knocking' in order to downplay the possible state of mind of the homeowner.
    5.) But I guarantee you that at trial any lawyer representing the homeowner will make a big deal out of the difference between a 'knock' at the door at 4:30am and 'banging' at the door at 4:30am...
    6.).If you can't see that, then I guess you continue and have a nice day,
    7.) because we are done.
    1.) not being able to back up claims is not my issue but please continue to deflect
    2.) so whats a closed hand pounding? is that a knock or a banging? by itself legal and factually what does it change? nothign
    while both words are accurate one is suggestive that there was something wrong being done
    3.) yes thats his claim
    4.) the country prosecutor
    5.) now its not a down play, since theres no evidence of forcible entry its accurate and since they are educated on law and what not they use accurate veribage

    would you like proof?


    legal, based on the action and name alone

    what is the difference between knock and banging?

    5.) of course they will try to play a dishonest dramatic word game and try to paint a picture has the driver was doing something wrong when the action alone is no different legally, i agree 100%

    6.) nope i see reality
    ill repeat the story i just told in the other thread

    banging is subjective and suggest wrong doing and emotion and i agree it will cause a reaction that will be different to everybody.

    again my daughter did it (banging) one night about 3 in the morning on time, she didnt have her key, was at the neighbors house sleeping over but they wanted to leave to go to the hospital and she wanted to come home. phones didnt wake us so she knocked on the door, it was a louder knock, banging, you know since it was 3am and we were probably sleeping. It did the trick it woke me up and at no time did i think break in. WHy because thats stupid and banging on a door alone is not equal to breaking in

    when she did it in the middle of the day i was frustrated and told her not to do that, theres no need but again, she did nothing wrong and i never thought break in.

    the bottom line is its dramatic language and you know it

    LEGALLY by itself its MEANINGLESS unless theres MORE

    banging on a door and evidence of forced entry, THAT matters, banging on a door alone NOPE

    heck stereo typically how do most police "knock" on a door? people say they bang on it lol

    7.) you concession and inability to defend your post is noted and if thats what you choose to do that fine by me

    nothing you said changes the facts list or has any legal impact at all, feel free to disagree with those to fact if you like though

    and if you dont want to concede by all means simply provide proof why the two terms by themselves legally and factually matter
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #278
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    J, this post just displays why I don't generally try to discuss anything with you...I made the distinction of "polite knock" and "open handed banging" to show in words that the two are completely different in the way they sound inside a house to people....Now, the homeowner says 'banging', and the prosecutor tries, as probably 10 out of 10 prosecutors would to insert 'knocking' in order to downplay the possible state of mind of the homeowner. But I guarantee you that at trial any lawyer representing the homeowner will make a big deal out of the difference between a 'knock' at the door at 4:30am and 'banging' at the door at 4:30am....If you can't see that, then I guess you continue and have a nice day, because we are done.
    I also get the feeling that is is just time to push him and his absurdity to the wayside.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #279
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    1.)Wow. Your thoughts are so convoluted. And so perplexing that you think you are right when you are actually wrong.
    2.) It really is sad, as you are only fooling yourself if you actually believe what you say.
    3.) You are wrong and are just trying to maintain an illusion in your head that you are right.
    4.) Banging is not the same as knocking, legal or otherwise.
    5.) And any competent attorney will demonstrate the difference in the Court to emphasize what the jury already knows... that banging is not the same as knocking.
    6.) They will also point out that at oh-dark-thirty in the morning, banging can and does sound like someone could be breaking-in.
    1.) really more specific please because it seems you cant prove anythign i claimed to be a fact wrong.
    if you disagree with an opinion i have by all means point it out and we can discuss it

    2.) see 1, these failed deflections dont work. Are you going to continuing making failed posts and trying to discuss me or do you have something on topic?

    3.) weird since he things i pointed out to be facts are and can be proved and your posts have failed at changing that

    4.) by themselves, factually it is, this fact will never change based on your opinion.

    5.) yes i agree any competent lawyer for the home owner will try to make it like theres a difference between the two and that banging is some how magically wrong or illegal but they will fail if thats all there is as i already pointed out.

    legally alone he are the same and meaningless

    6.) i again agree they will TRY this but legally, that along by itself wont change anything. There will have to be MORE.

    once again nothing has changed
    there's factually NOTHING you have pointed out that has changed any factson the the list nor are relevant to the list of facts

    please continue to try though and try to stick to the topic
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #280
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Homeowner in Renisha McBride's killing to face murder charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wow!
    You are simply over the top wrong!
    The evidence that has been reported is ...
    He said it was banging. Period.
    He said he believed someone was trying to break in. Period.
    Are statements made by the suspect and not corroborated by anyone else evidence?
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •