Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 143

Thread: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

  1. #91
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Another lie.

    It must be very easy for you to demonize "liberals" when you create such a ridiculous strawman caricature.
    You people hate thinkers, who think differently than you. You all salevate st thr idea of government restrictions on speech and thought. Who was it that gave us The Fairness Doctrine? Oh yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #92
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You just said that a collective group of people with the "liberal lean" hate "that whole freedom of expression" thing..Thank you..

    You may want to look at History with rightists/Francoists and that "whole freedom of expression" thing .
    American Conservatives are comparable to Francoists now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #93
    Advisor Zariak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    02-08-15 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    470

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Don't know how far they will get with this, but I gotta say, it's about time someone started going after this corrupt administration.
    more evidence that the GOP has nothing to offer besides attacking liberals.
    "I mean, everybody should have access to medical care. And, you know, it shouldn't be such a big deal."
    -Dr. Paul Farmer

  4. #94
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    "A member of the left"? What does that even mean? Are they issued identification cards? Is there a secret handshake?

    WHY DO YOU PEOPLE INSIST "THE LEFT" IS SOME SORT OF ****ING HIVEMIND?

    So you have no idea who this guy was, but he must be some evil lefty dadgummit, and he brought it up in a way that you've managed to make even more unclear ... I literally have no idea what's going on here right now.
    It's the ultimate strawman. The Left this, The left that. I just love it when somebody who watches Fox News and trots out Kirsten Powers because she is "the left" so why don't you think the ways she does. It goes on an on.


  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It's the ultimate strawman. The Left this, The left that. I just love it when somebody who watches Fox News and trots out Kirsten Powers because she is "the left" so why don't you think the ways she does. It goes on an on.
    So, let's retrace the conversion:

    American says: Olson will be called a racist

    Deuce responds with: another conservative playing the race card card

    PowerRob responded with: Right-wing preemptive victim card. No one saw that coming.

    kobie responded with: Yes, we do. It's when a conservative pre-emptively accuses the other side of accusing their side of racism with no evidence. It's very convoluted, but it's exactly what you did.

    I responded with the fact that a member of the left (turns out it was Karen Finney) on MSNBC has already accused Olson of racism

    Kobie called me a liar.

    I provided a link to her show with the video where she called them racist.

    So, it turns out the conservative, American, was accurate. While the liberals, Kobie, PowerRob, Deuce and you, were incorrect.

    Yes, it really is that easy to predict how the left will react to what the right does. If a black person is involved in any way, the right will be called racists. It's the left's first card to throw.
    Last edited by buck; 11-17-13 at 04:24 PM.

  6. #96
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Don't know how far they will get with this, but I gotta say, it's about time someone started going after this corrupt administration.
    Dang...when was the last time the DoJ being called for impeachment?!?!
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  7. #97
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,028
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Dang...when was the last time the DoJ being called for impeachment?!?!
    I'm mostly indifferent to the impeachment call, save for the blatant and flippant hypocrisy. The tools of the feds that are supposed to ensure a stable government are now being used for petty partisan politics. What Alberto Gonzalez did was equally if not worse than what's going on now with Holder. The reason why it's been so long that the DoJ was brought up on impeachment is because previous administrations were filled with functional adults who had a respect for the office that they and their colleagues served within. As that is no longer the case with the current House it's no surprise that the DoJ may get charged now.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,211

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    I'm mostly indifferent to the impeachment call, save for the blatant
    and flippant hypocrisy. The tools of the feds that are supposed to ensure a stable government are now being used for petty partisan politics. What Alberto Gonzalez did was equally if not worse than what's going on now with Holder. The reason why it's been so long that the DoJ was brought up on impeachment is because previous administrations were filled with functional adults who had a respect for the office that they and their colleagues served within. As that is no longer the case with the current House it's no surprise that the DoJ may get charged now.
    What a hypocrite.

    Janet Reno fired all 94 US attorneys.

    Holder should be in prison, along with Reno and the almost endless list of Democrats that came out of the the corrupt Clinton administration.

  9. #99
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    What a hypocrite.

    Janet Reno fired all 94 US attorneys.

    Holder should be in prison, along with Reno and the almost endless list of Democrats that came out of the the corrupt Clinton administration.
    Why not just change your signature to "all Democrats should be in prison"? That seems to basically be your ethos.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #100
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,028
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder[W:65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    What a hypocrite.

    Janet Reno fired all 94 US attorneys.

    Holder should be in prison, along with Reno and the almost endless list of Democrats that came out of the the corrupt Clinton administration.
    Going all the way back to Clinton but forgetting to include Reagan. And using the "Bobby did it so why can't I childish excuse. Typical conservative partisan.

    I said I'm indifferent except for the hypocrisy. Did Dems bring up impeachment against Gonzales? Did Dems bring up impeachment against Reagan?

    Nope. And furthermore all of a sudden conservatives and other blind partisans have completely forgotten about touting the Unitary Executive Theory.

    Articles of Impeachment are not a toy as conservatives seem to believe.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •