View Poll Results: How do you feel about US sponsoring terrorists?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • GREAT! I like 9:11 and beheaded soldiers

    0 0%
  • well, kind of it's not like you think, you see, it's complicated...

    0 0%
  • It's all Bush's fault

    0 0%
  • Other explain...

    1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Al-Qaeda-linked rebels mistakenly behead fellow fighter, rebel group says

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-13-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    511

    Al-Qaeda-linked rebels mistakenly behead fellow fighter, rebel group says

    First of all, I hope I do not get banned for this, but this IS breaking news it IS on CNN front page. and if Obamas health care is more breaking and if I am still violating something and get banned, then I guess there is no point being here in the first place.
    As usual, I saw this first on liveleak several hours before it appeared on CNN, and I did not bother to post it before it was not on CNN.
    Al-Qaeda-linked rebels mistakenly behead fellow fighter, rebel group says

    I wonder how Americans feel about the terrorists they sponsor?

    Report: US ALLY Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria

    ap-mideast-saudi-arabia-france-4_3.jpg

  2. #2
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,296

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by pvsi View Post
    First of all, I hope I do not get banned for this, but this IS breaking news it IS on CNN front page. and if Obamas health care is more breaking and if I am still violating something and get banned, then I guess there is no point being here in the first place.
    As usual, I saw this first on liveleak several hours before it appeared on CNN, and I did not bother to post it before it was not on CNN.
    Al-Qaeda-linked rebels mistakenly behead fellow fighter, rebel group says

    I wonder how Americans feel about the terrorists they sponsor?

    Report: US ALLY Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria

    ap-mideast-saudi-arabia-france-4_3.jpg
    Those are Obama's allies. The American people have no friends in Syria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #3
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,296

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Crap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-13-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    511

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Those are Obama's allies. The American people have no friends in Syria.
    Oh god, here we go again "it's all obamas, it's all bush's fult".. in other words US has another president who represents not American people. has it ever occurred to you the possibility that US presidents are puppets who are not in charge of anything in the first place?

    Maybe it's these guy's fault?


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-13-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    511

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The American people have no friends in Syria.
    How sure are you about that? I am an American and I have friends in Syria, and I respect Syrian government and wish them the best against the fight against terrorism with all my heart.

  6. #6
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,296

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by pvsi View Post
    How sure are you about that? I am an American and I have friends in Syria, and I respect Syrian government and wish them the best against the fight against terrorism with all my heart.
    The Syrian government fund Hezbollah and Hamas.

    Terrorists killing terrorists, IMO. More power to both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-13-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    511

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Syrian government fund Hezbollah and Hamas.

    Terrorists killing terrorists, IMO. More power to both sides.
    So you prefer US government which has president whose "allies are terrorists" allies who send death row inmates to kill people in another nation, and I must be an anti American, because I don't believe in the same BS?

  8. #8
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by pvsi View Post
    So you prefer US government which has president whose "allies are terrorists" allies who send death row inmates to kill people in another nation, and I must be an anti American, because I don't believe in the same BS?
    Most Americans don't believe that we should be in the middle east at all. Our cultures are too different and it would be best for you to work out your own destiny.

  9. #9
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,043
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    John McCain and Barack Obama want to overthrow Assad and then install al-Qaeda. John McCain does it because he knows it would lead to more war, and he loves war. Obama does it because he's Muslim who hates America.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-13-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    511

    Re: FACT: US Allies in Syria like to behead people - they even behead their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Most Americans don't believe that we should be in the middle east at all. Our cultures are too different and it would be best for you to work out your own destiny.
    I know that 100%. what frustrates me is that many Americans talk about US presidents as if they were ever elected by the people, they were NOT, I explained it in detail already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •