Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 256

Thread: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

  1. #221
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    over the weekend they were krowing the ACA was below 50,000..
    the gtood news, the number 106,185 won't be going down, the GOP nightmare .
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Nice framing in past tense something that hasn't even started yet.
    Physics is Phun

  2. #222
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    You missed the and purchased part. The number you're using includes all of those who created an account and chose a plan but have not purchased anything yet. That would be like counting all of my estimated jobs as revenue even if I didn't do them.
    Yeah, it's going to be quite comical when those folks show up for medical care and when asked to see their 'insurance card' they say 'but I got a plan, I even put it in my cart'...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    that Black fella Michael Steele did a pretty good job with the RNC and winning the 2010 election..
    then the GOP fired that Black fella because he's not a flaming TEAtard/turd..
    and now you have Reince priebus--what a POS he is .
    I think there's more behind the story why Steel was sent packing. Good guy but he wasn't connecting with the populace.

    I would have to go back digging through old RNC e-mails to remember exactly why he was replaced.
    The Tea Party has little influence within the RNC. The neoconservatives sure do.

  4. #224
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Sorry APACHE, Steele was opposed by those you would expect to oppose a Black Maryland Republican..
    And now we have the toad Reince Priebus..
    And if you still would listen to Steele to this day, you couldn't tell he was treated in this shabby way by the GOP/RNC..

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I think there's more behind the story why Steel was sent packing. Good guy but he wasn't connecting with the populace.

    I would have to go back digging through old RNC e-mails to remember exactly why he was replaced.
    The Tea Party has little influence within the RNC. The neoconservatives sure do.
    Physics is Phun

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    over the weekend they were krowing the ACA was below 50,000..
    the gtood news, the number 106,185 won't be going down, the GOP nightmare .
    Half of those 106,185 were in California. Doesn't take into account the 1 million Californians who just had their insurance policies canceled.

    These enrolments don't mean jack #### unless the vast majority are young and healthy (20-40yr. olds) individuals signing up. It's that age group who won't be using Obamacare but who will be paying for the coverage for the rest of the population who will be using Obamacare.

  6. #226
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    as my post says; the GOP won't allow anything that stupid on any other tickets; Palin is calling the Pope a liberal; what a ****ing idiot;
    Nothing spells "irony" like an Obama diciple calling a Conservative stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #227
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Palin is not a conservative since conservatives are not stupid..
    Some conservatives are confused on their own leans..
    And disciple has an s ..
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nothing spells "irony" like an Obama diciple calling a Conservative stupid.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #228
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Half of those 106,185 were in California.
    You guys are like in 2-3 hour shifts..This is the latest FOX report huh..
    glad I've got you around..back for the rest in a moment..[/QUOTE]
    Physics is Phun

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You guys are like in 2-3 hour shifts..This is the latest FOX report huh..
    glad I've got you around..back for the rest in a moment..
    [/QUOTE]

    I haven't even watched any television today. Don't even know who's been sitting in the leg chair at Fox News today. If anyone knows let me know.

    Fox News ratings are so frickin high, they won't even miss me.

  10. #230
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: It's offical Obamacare enrollment is low.

    I must mention that Military Channel just started WW2 in 1931 with Hitler..
    This being a year before the neutron was found, which led to the atom being split..
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Half of those 106,185 were in California. Doesn't take into account the 1 million Californians who just had their insurance policies canceled.

    These enrolments don't mean jack #### unless the vast majority are young and healthy (20-40yr. olds) individuals signing up. It's that age group who won't be using Obamacare but who will be paying for the coverage for the rest of the population who will be using Obamacare.
    Physics is Phun

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •