Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 405

Thread: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

  1. #331
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.) Since once again your communication is unclear, I am going to ask this time. What is incorrect and I am uneducated about?

    2.) Yes, they do exist
    3.) in peoples heads.

    4.) Genetics determines sex.

    5.) If a persons body matches their genetics, then that is normal. Otherwise, they suffer from some abnormality or psychosis.
    BOOM! still dodging the question, thats right run . . . run from them because they further exposes you

    nothing unclear about it, you think his comments were right, that is false, you brought up Hermaphrodites which is meaningless to the context of the discussion lol

    3.) and there it is this is all that is needed to make his statement false, thanks for proving it
    4.) in factual reality

    5.) yes enetics determines sex organs but there is nothing that says they determine sexual/gender idenity which further shows you have no clue about what is being discussed when it comes to transgender and gender dysphoria, thank you for proving this point also

    6.) also meaningless to what is actually being discussed lol, thank you again for proving how very severely uneducated you are about this topic.

    the original factually wrong statement was this

    "There is no individual in this world that has full "junk" that has an excuse to believe their "junk" is wrong..."

    tell me what this has to do with genetics determining sex organs? thats right nothing

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #332
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    BOOM! still dodging the question, thats right run . . . run from them because they further exposes you

    nothing unclear about it, you think his comments were right, that is false, you brought up Hermaphrodites which is meaningless to the context of the discussion lol

    3.) and there it is this is all that is needed to make his statement false, thanks for proving it
    4.) in factual reality

    5.) yes enetics determines sex organs but there is nothing that says they determine sexual/gender idenity which further shows you have no clue about what is being discussed when it comes to transgender and gender dysphoria, thank you for proving this point also

    6.) also meaningless to what is actually being discussed lol, thank you again for proving how very severely uneducated you are about this topic.

    the original factually wrong statement was this

    "There is no individual in this world that has full "junk" that has an excuse to believe their "junk" is wrong..."

    tell me what this has to do with genetics determining sex organs? thats right nothing

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    Wow, all that before you finally say what you think is wrong. If genetics says you are supposed to have "junk", then yeah, you're supposed to have "junk". Duh. Genetics trumps malfunctioning brain everyday.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #333
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Wow, all that before you finally say what you think is wrong. If genetics says you are supposed to have "junk", then yeah, you're supposed to have "junk". Duh. Genetics trumps malfunctioning brain everyday.
    look another post that further proves you have no clue what you are tlkaing about when it comes to the topic

    nothin has changed, you are still wrong and you are still dodging my questions because they further expose you lol

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #334
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    look another post that further proves you have no clue what you are tlkaing about when it comes to the topic

    nothin has changed, you are still wrong and you are still dodging my questions because they further expose you lol

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    So your argument is that those conditions are provable as normal? Prove it. Show a single study that follows the scientific method that proves it.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #335
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)So your argument is that those conditions are provable as normal?
    2.) Prove it. Show a single study that follows the scientific method that proves it.
    1.) lol and there it is more spinning, moving of the goal post, deflections etc
    NEVER once mentioned normal or even presented any arguments

    i simply pointed out FACTS and proved his statement was factually wrong

    2.) dont have to and dont even know what exactly you are asking cause its meaningless deflections from your getting your posts destroyed, its GRRRREAT entertainment though

    keep trying your posts are just gonna keep losing though, it becomes more and more evidence each time you deflect and dodge my questions. whan you gonna even try to answer those btw? lol

    I can keep pointing out the facts all day, its fun

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #336
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) lol and there it is more spinning, moving of the goal post, deflections etc
    NEVER once mentioned normal or even presented any arguments

    i simply pointed out FACTS and proved his statement was factually wrong

    2.) dont have to and dont even know what exactly you are asking cause its meaningless deflections from your getting your posts destroyed, its GRRRREAT entertainment though

    keep trying your posts are just gonna keep losing though, it becomes more and more evidence each time you deflect and dodge my questions. whan you gonna even try to answer those btw? lol

    I can keep pointing out the facts all day, its fun

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    Abnormalities do not prove normalcies wrong. Normalcies prove that the abnormalities are abnormal. Law should not be made based upon abnormalities.

    Also, all you have shown is the possibility that his statements were incomplete, not wrong. If anything, you have helped prove him correct and if his statement is incorrect in a situation, that incorrectness proves mental imbalance. Mental imbalance and abnormalities would be a causal factor, not an excuse.

    ex·cuse
    verb
    3rd person present: excuses
    ikˈskyo͞oz/

    1.
    attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
    "he did nothing to hide or excuse Jacob's cruelty"
    synonyms: justify, defend, condone, vindicate; More
    forgive, overlook, disregard, ignore, tolerate, sanction
    "such conduct can never be excused"
    antonyms: condemn
    forgive (someone) for a fault or offense.
    "you must excuse my sister"
    synonyms: forgive, pardon, absolve, exonerate, acquit; More
    informallet someone off (the hook);
    formalexculpate
    "eventually she excused him"
    antonyms: punish, blame
    overlook or forgive (a fault or offense).
    "sit down—excuse the mess"
    (of a fact or circumstance) serve in mitigation of (a person or act).
    "his ability excuses most of his faults"
    2.
    release (someone) from a duty or requirement.
    "it will not be possible to excuse you from jury duty"
    synonyms: let off, release, relieve, exempt, absolve, free More
    "she has been excused from her duties"
    (used in polite formulas) allow (someone) to leave a room or gathering.
    "now, if you'll excuse us, we have to be getting along"
    say politely that one is leaving.
    (used esp. by school pupils) be allowed to leave the room, esp. to go to the bathroom.
    "please, can I be excused?"

    noun
    plural noun: excuses
    ikˈskyo͞os/

    1.
    a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.
    "there can be no possible excuse for any further delay"
    synonyms: justification, defense, reason, explanation, mitigating circumstances, mitigation, vindication More
    "that's no excuse for stealing"
    a reason put forward to conceal the real reason for an action; a pretext.
    "they use their hunting as an excuse to get away from the womenfolk"
    synonyms: pretext, ostensible reason, pretense; More
    informalstory, alibi
    "an excuse to get away"
    2.
    informal
    a poor or inadequate example of.
    "that pathetic excuse for a man!"
    synonyms: travesty of, poor specimen of; More

    From google.

    cause
    kôz/
    noun
    noun: cause; plural noun: causes

    1.
    a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
    "the cause of the accident is not clear"
    synonyms: source, root, origin, beginning(s), starting point; More
    mainspring, base, basis, foundation, fountainhead;
    originator, author, creator, producer, agent
    "the cause of the fire"
    antonyms: effect, result
    reasonable grounds for doing, thinking, or feeling something.
    "Faye's condition had given no cause for concern"
    synonyms: reason, grounds, justification, call, need, necessity, occasion; More
    excuse, pretext
    "there is no cause for alarm"
    2.
    a principle, aim, or movement that, because of a deep commitment, one is prepared to defend or advocate.
    "she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people"
    synonyms: principle, ideal, belief, conviction; More
    object, end, aim, objective, purpose, mission;
    charity
    "the cause of human rights"
    3.
    a matter to be resolved in a court of law.
    an individual's case offered at law.
    synonyms: case, suit, lawsuit, action, dispute More
    "he went to plead his cause"

    verb
    verb: cause; 3rd person present: causes; past tense: caused; past participle: caused; gerund or present participle: causing

    1.
    make (something, typically something bad) happen.
    "this disease can cause blindness"
    synonyms: bring about, give rise to, lead to, result in, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, trigger, make happen, induce, inspire, promote, foster; More
    literarybeget, enkindle
    "this disease can cause blindness"
    antonyms: result from

    Origin
    More
    Middle English: from Old French, from Latin causa (noun), causare (verb).

    see the difference?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  7. #337
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Abnormalities do not prove normalcies wrong. Normalcies prove that the abnormalities are abnormal. Law should not be made based upon abnormalities.

    Also, all you have shown is the possibility that his statements were incomplete, not wrong. If anything, you have helped prove him correct and if his statement is incorrect in a situation, that incorrectness proves mental imbalance. Mental imbalance and abnormalities would be a causal factor, not an excuse.

    ex·cuse
    verb
    3rd person present: excuses
    ikˈskyo͞oz/

    1.
    attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
    "he did nothing to hide or excuse Jacob's cruelty"
    synonyms: justify, defend, condone, vindicate; More
    forgive, overlook, disregard, ignore, tolerate, sanction
    "such conduct can never be excused"
    antonyms: condemn
    forgive (someone) for a fault or offense.
    "you must excuse my sister"
    synonyms: forgive, pardon, absolve, exonerate, acquit; More
    informallet someone off (the hook);
    formalexculpate
    "eventually she excused him"
    antonyms: punish, blame
    overlook or forgive (a fault or offense).
    "sit down—excuse the mess"
    (of a fact or circumstance) serve in mitigation of (a person or act).
    "his ability excuses most of his faults"
    2.
    release (someone) from a duty or requirement.
    "it will not be possible to excuse you from jury duty"
    synonyms: let off, release, relieve, exempt, absolve, free More
    "she has been excused from her duties"
    (used in polite formulas) allow (someone) to leave a room or gathering.
    "now, if you'll excuse us, we have to be getting along"
    say politely that one is leaving.
    (used esp. by school pupils) be allowed to leave the room, esp. to go to the bathroom.
    "please, can I be excused?"

    noun
    plural noun: excuses
    ikˈskyo͞os/

    1.
    a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.
    "there can be no possible excuse for any further delay"
    synonyms: justification, defense, reason, explanation, mitigating circumstances, mitigation, vindication More
    "that's no excuse for stealing"
    a reason put forward to conceal the real reason for an action; a pretext.
    "they use their hunting as an excuse to get away from the womenfolk"
    synonyms: pretext, ostensible reason, pretense; More
    informalstory, alibi
    "an excuse to get away"
    2.
    informal
    a poor or inadequate example of.
    "that pathetic excuse for a man!"
    synonyms: travesty of, poor specimen of; More

    From google.

    cause
    kôz/
    noun
    noun: cause; plural noun: causes

    1.
    a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
    "the cause of the accident is not clear"
    synonyms: source, root, origin, beginning(s), starting point; More
    mainspring, base, basis, foundation, fountainhead;
    originator, author, creator, producer, agent
    "the cause of the fire"
    antonyms: effect, result
    reasonable grounds for doing, thinking, or feeling something.
    "Faye's condition had given no cause for concern"
    synonyms: reason, grounds, justification, call, need, necessity, occasion; More
    excuse, pretext
    "there is no cause for alarm"
    2.
    a principle, aim, or movement that, because of a deep commitment, one is prepared to defend or advocate.
    "she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people"
    synonyms: principle, ideal, belief, conviction; More
    object, end, aim, objective, purpose, mission;
    charity
    "the cause of human rights"
    3.
    a matter to be resolved in a court of law.
    an individual's case offered at law.
    synonyms: case, suit, lawsuit, action, dispute More
    "he went to plead his cause"

    verb
    verb: cause; 3rd person present: causes; past tense: caused; past participle: caused; gerund or present participle: causing

    1.
    make (something, typically something bad) happen.
    "this disease can cause blindness"
    synonyms: bring about, give rise to, lead to, result in, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, trigger, make happen, induce, inspire, promote, foster; More
    literarybeget, enkindle
    "this disease can cause blindness"
    antonyms: result from

    Origin
    More
    Middle English: from Old French, from Latin causa (noun), causare (verb).

    see the difference?
    you must be in the wrong thread cause none of that matters to anything being discussed, its halarious that you think it does though and you went through all that trouble to still be factually wrong.

    Facts
    his statement was wrong
    transgenders and gender dysphoria exists
    you keep dodging the questions

    thanks for playing your post loses again to facts

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #338
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you must be in the wrong thread cause none of that matters to anything being discussed, its halarious that you think it does though and you went through all that trouble to still be factually wrong.

    Facts
    his statement was wrong
    transgenders and gender dysphoria exists
    you keep dodging the questions

    thanks for playing your post loses again to facts

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    You 2 please stop for a moment, while I go get some more pop corn.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #339
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You 2 please stop for a moment, while I go get some more pop corn.
    lol niiiiice

    dont you love when people argue agaisnt facts, i know its one of my favorites

    what type of popcorn? i like this mmmmmmmmmovie butter
    0002700048585_500X500.jpg
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #340
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol niiiiice

    dont you love when people argue agaisnt facts, i know its one of my favorites

    what type of popcorn? i like this mmmmmmmmmovie butter
    0002700048585_500X500.jpg
    I'm not taking either side. I'm just watching the show. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •