Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 405

Thread: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    I don't.

    <insert Ghangis and Yugoslavia reference which has nothing to do with topic>

    Forced compliance simply does not work and we should not be pursuing more forced compliance but removing it and seeking other means to end prejudice.
    Good, YOU don't. When conservatives as a whole work to remove protections THEY want (i.e. protections of being Christian, etc.) then we'll talk. Until then, there's you, (which no offense) means jack **** as a whole. So no, I don't buy your schtick and will fully support adding LGBT to the list until the majority of conservatives work to remove ALL protections. Then we can talk.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Good, YOU don't. When conservatives as a whole work to remove protections THEY want (i.e. protections of being Christian, etc.) then we'll talk. Until then, there's you, (which no offense) means jack **** as a whole. So no, I don't buy your schtick and will fully support adding LGBT to the list until the majority of conservatives work to remove ALL protections. Then we can talk.
    That's not what you told me.

  3. #323
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)The medical community has proven that boys are not born with a penis or girls with a vagina, wow, really, what link do you have that actually proves that?

    2.) Psychology proves absolutely nothing as the majority of it is based upon consensus, not scientific provable facts. Psychology is not a science.
    1.) nice try that wasnt the discussion, your post fails again
    2.) ill let them know you feel that way

    still dodging the questions i see, VERY VERY TELLING and extremely hilarious


    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists and he was wrong

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #324
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nice try that wasnt the discussion, your post fails again
    2.) ill let them know you feel that way

    still dodging the questions i see, VERY VERY TELLING and extremely hilarious


    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists and he was wrong

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    PROVE YOUR "FACTS". I am challenging your claim, now prove or don't and prove that your are just blowing smoke out your ass and not actually saying anything factual. You claimed his statement about boys being born with a penis and girls with a vagina is false based upon medical knowledge, present the sources of your knowledge. Prove it.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #325
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)PROVE YOUR "FACTS". I am challenging your claim, now prove or don't and prove that your are just blowing smoke out your ass and not actually saying anything factual.
    2.) You claimed his statement about boys being born with a penis and girls with a vagina is false based upon medical knowledge, present the sources of your knowledge. Prove it.
    1.) already did unless you are claiming transgenders and gender dysphoria doesnt exist. lol

    2.) nope not what i claimed ever,this never happened but please continue to sell this lie maybe somebody will believe you one day
    this is awesome! please dont stop

    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists
    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #326
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) already did unless you are claiming transgenders and gender dysphoria doesnt exist. lol

    2.) nope not what i claimed ever,this never happened but please continue to sell this lie maybe somebody will believe you one day
    this is awesome! please dont stop

    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists
    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    As a medical abnormality which they many are working to cure. Or maybe you think babies being born addicted to crack should be considered normal also. Basing a claim upon an abnormality does not disprove previous statements. But then again, since one of the cures for such conditions also has the side affect of curing homosexuality in females, then I can see why you would want to ignore such facts.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  7. #327
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    As a medical abnormality which they many are working to cure. Or maybe you think babies being born addicted to crack should be considered normal also. Basing a claim upon an abnormality does not disprove previous statements. But then again, since one of the cures for such conditions also has the side affect of curing homosexuality in females, then I can see why you would want to ignore such facts.
    still dodging the questions is see, why cant you man up and answer them?

    you are free to have any non medical, non factual, opinions you like but they are meaningless to facts. I love watching you try to fight a losing battle when facts defeat and destroy your posts. All the spinning, lies, reframing and moving the goal posts you do and it still results in a complete lose to facts and failure of your post. TOO FUNNY!!! please keep going!

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #328
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) already did unless you are claiming transgenders and gender dysphoria doesnt exist. lol

    2.) nope not what i claimed ever,this never happened but please continue to sell this lie maybe somebody will believe you one day
    this is awesome! please dont stop

    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists
    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    And no, it doesn't disprove any previous statement because those statements did not mention children born with both sexes sexual organs, which are called Hermaphrodites btw, and not called male or female until after gender assignment surgery.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #329
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    And no, it doesn't disprove any previous statement because those statements did not mention children born with both sexes sexual organs, which are called Hermaphrodites btw, and not called male or female until after gender assignment surgery.
    neither did i lol

    once again you are showing how severely uneducated you are about this topic

    still dodging the questions is see, why cant you man up and answer them?
    facts destroy your post again

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #330
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    neither did i lol

    once again you are showing how severely uneducated you are about this topic

    still dodging the questions is see, why cant you man up and answer them?
    facts destroy your post again

    fact is his statement was wrong
    fact is transgenders and gender dysphoria exists

    let us know when those facts change, id love to read about it
    Since once again your communication is unclear, I am going to ask this time. What is incorrect and I am uneducated about?

    Yes, they do exist, in peoples heads. Genetics determines sex. If a persons body matches their genetics, then that is normal. Otherwise, they suffer from some abnormality or psychosis.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •