Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 405

Thread: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

  1. #311
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)If you were referring to something else, then perhaps you should of quoted that instead of what you did.
    2.) Your comments were indeed non-factual based upon what you quoted.
    1.)i did quote that lol, your post fails again, read post 305 slower this time and read all the qoutes and also see the context those quotes

    post 305 where i in fact did quote exactly what i just posted proves your post wrong

    prehaps you should pay attention and actually read what is being talked about and you wont make these mistakes

    2.) nope see #1

    your mistake again, and just like last time no need to thank me for educating you on your mistake but you are welcome . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #312
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)i did quote that lol, your post fails again, read post 305 slower this time and read all the qoutes and also see the context those quotes

    post 305 where i in fact did quote exactly what i just posted proves your post wrong

    prehaps you should pay attention and actually read what is being talked about and you wont make these mistakes

    2.) nope see #1

    your mistake again, and just like last time no need to thank me for educating you on your mistake but you are welcome . . . .
    Strange that you seem to be the only poster that people have these problems with. Is it really a problem with us or you?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #313
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Strange that you seem to be the only poster that people have these problems with. Is it really a problem with us or you?
    LMAO its funny you think you are in "us"
    tell me who are these people you are referring too? nobody honest, objective and respected
    in fact can you list ONE that is with you and that was factually right when i proved otherwise . . . . . . one . . . . .
    cute deflection though

    also i guess this means you realized your post was factually wrong and all you have now is failed deflections and failed personal attacks, awesome!
    typical move by certain people when their posts fail

    getting back on topic do you agree with the proven wrong statement or not?

    do people believe their junk is wrong?
    can people believe their junk is wrong?

    and is this just a frivolous belief they are making up or is it driven by medical science and psychological facts that in deed make their junk wrong, per their mental construction/hard wiring.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #314
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    People that are LGBT should not be fired just because they are that. I don't think Christians should be fired just because they are Christian even though I don't agree with their "lifestyle" fully.
    I totally disagree. The owner should be allowed to hire or fire entirely based upon his/her own desires and the government should not be involved in the process at all.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #315
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)i did quote that lol, your post fails again, read post 305 slower this time and read all the qoutes and also see the context those quotes

    post 305 where i in fact did quote exactly what i just posted proves your post wrong

    prehaps you should pay attention and actually read what is being talked about and you wont make these mistakes

    2.) nope see #1

    your mistake again, and just like last time no need to thank me for educating you on your mistake but you are welcome . . . .
    I did reread it and I still come to the conclusion that you are completely wrong based upon what is presented in that post. His post, as you quoted it, was indeed factual but you called him uneducated on the subject. Other than calling him that, you in no way proved his ignorance or even attempted to.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Agreed. In the vast majority of circumstances, they shouldn't be. People also shouldn't be mean to each other, or lie.


    Oh. And they also shouldn't try to use the coercive power of the state on each other when they find out that life isn't always fair.
    Well when conservatives actually stop whining about "war on Christmas" or "War on Christians" I'll take what you say to heart.

  7. #317
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)I did reread it and I still come to the conclusion that you are completely wrong based upon what is presented in that post.
    2.) His post, as you quoted it, was indeed factual but you called him uneducated on the subject.
    3.) Other than calling him that, you in no way proved his ignorance or even attempted to.
    1.) your conclusion is factual wrong as already proven, his statement is 100% factually false
    2.) see 1#
    3.) see 1#

    the medical science and psychology communities all prove him wrong

    sorry this fact bothers you, my guess is its also why you are dodging the questions in post 313

    we'll wait
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    I totally disagree. The owner should be allowed to hire or fire entirely based upon his/her own desires and the government should not be involved in the process at all.
    Fine, when the laws are changed to include just that I'll support them, but for now they aren't so I support LGBT groups being added to that protection.

    When conservatives work to undo the protections THEY want "i.e. not being able to be fired for being a conservative, Christian, or pro-choice", then I'll buy into that rhetoric of letting people be fired for whatever reason.

  9. #319
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Fine, when the laws are changed to include just that I'll support them, but for now they aren't so I support LGBT groups being added to that protection.

    When conservatives work to undo the protections THEY want "i.e. not being able to be fired for being a conservative, Christian, or pro-choice", then I'll buy into that rhetoric of letting people be fired for whatever reason.
    I don't.

    It is said that during the reign of Genghis Khan, a virgin with a chest of gold could move freely without guards or fear of being molested. The day after he died, virgins and gold were once again guarded.

    The point being that while you can force compliance with a behavior, such force does not change human behavior. We have had anti-discrimination laws for over 50 years now and we still "need" them because despite forcing compliance, we have not actually changed anything about human behavior. It is my believe that not only are these many prejudices not ended, but are increased by the animosity and hatred of being forced to behave in a particular manor.

    In the former Yugoslavia, Serbs, Muslims and others were forced to behave and not act upon their prejudices for over 50 years. The first thing they did once the force forcing the behavior upon them disappeared, the different groups went into genocidal frenzies against each other. No prejudices were ended. No change was made in human behavior.

    Forced compliance simply does not work and we should not be pursuing more forced compliance but removing it and seeking other means to end prejudice.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  10. #320
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) your conclusion is factual wrong as already proven, his statement is 100% factually false
    2.) see 1#
    3.) see 1#

    the medical science and psychology communities all prove him wrong

    sorry this fact bothers you, my guess is its also why you are dodging the questions in post 313

    we'll wait

    The medical community has proven that boys are not born with a penis or girls with a vagina, wow, really, what link do you have that actually proves that?

    Psychology proves absolutely nothing as the majority of it is based upon consensus, not scientific provable facts. Psychology is not a science.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •