Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 405

Thread: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

  1. #211
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    1.) Technically I suppose it does, but so what? You're nit picking the true nature of this bill. When was the last time you heard a heterosexual claim they were discriminated against based on their heterosexualism? Probably never, so to whom does this law really apply too? Your failure to acknowledge that is what marginalizes you constantly in these threads.




    2.) Of course it matters because it solidifies the argument that many are making here, and that is this is a law that although applies to everyone, (Like all laws are supposed too) really only a very small few that would ever need to use it.




    3.) What facts? My experience is all I have. I've met many gays and they all exhibit the same character flaws. Perhaps your experiences are much different, are they?




    4.)Naw, can't be, but if it makes you feel better about yourself then I'm super duper ok with it.




    5.)Claiming that the bill protects all of us is like stating the blatantly obvious, thank you. You have a remarkable knack for doing just that, but when challenged on the minutia and the finer details of a particular issue, you fall back on the painfully obvious and claim that the minutia and finer details lack standing. All laws protect all of us equally, at least they're supposed to, so now what AGENTJ, how do we further the argument? How about an approach similar to that presented here in this thread that perhaps, just perhaps after the factually recognizable obvious nature of all laws applying to all Americans, but the objective notion that perhaps, just maybe, maybe even most assuredly this particular law in all practical applications really only applies to homosexuals? And to further it even more, perhaps, just perhaps this law was designed to pin conservatives to the political wall in the Senate and the House, and was passed not so much because democrats care about homosexuals more than republicans, but to create a contentious issue for the upcoming mid-terms that would allow democrats that are in trouble because of Obamacare another manufactured football they can pass on to republicans and make whatever political hey they wish to make as a direct attack vehicle? Pandering doesn't make any sense, dems already have the gay vote, but they do need fodder, and painting republicans as racists, and homophobes seems to work well these days..


    Tim-
    1.) not technically, factually
    your deflections are meaningless to them its why you always lose to facts

    2.) no it doesnt matter because the facts dont care about the uneducated and factually wrong feelins of anybody. The mentally retarded idea that this bill protects only a small group is dishonest and or uneducated. Its hilarious ignorant and simply shows how biased and bigoted the ideas of some are.

    3.) the facts that this bill applies to somewhere around 99% of Americans

    4.) only going by your own words, it is just you, i knwo at least 30+ gay humans. They are just like every other humans i know.

    some are great people some of the great i know
    some are assholes
    some are republicans
    some are democrates
    some are really smart
    some are really athletic
    some are dumb
    some are overweight
    some are in great shape
    etc etc etc

    the mix of the type of people they are is just like everybody else but then again i dont look at them with prejudiced or biased or anything like that or judge them so they do (well most) do the same with me just like most people i meet

    so yeah its you lol

    5.) its not a claim its a fact, the rest of your meaningless deflection and rant doesnt impact this fact but please continue the failed deflections its funny


    fact remains you were 100% wrong and this wont change, always a pleaseure pointing that out since it happens so often when you try me

    the bill protects the super vast majority of us, this fact stands
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i agree you should learn what it means im using it how facts, law, rights, court cases, ordinances, reality and court precedence define it
    Stop sucking off the government and actually think for yourself. Does the law represent equal rights? If you actually thought about it you would know the answer is no.

    what imaginary definition are you using?
    I'm using common sense.

    2.) factually not happening, your point loses to facts again
    no they can not break the law and violate rights
    Factually happening.

    3.) see #1 and #2
    another one of your points destroyed by facts
    The only thing you have destroyed is proper formatting.

    4.) yes it was pointed out by me and others how stupid and mentally retarded your made up and failed argument was.
    Facts are nobody forces you to break the law and violate peoples rights thats your choice, this fact will never change no matter home much humorous foot stomping you do
    Did I say anyone forced me to break the law? No. Why don't you actually argue against what is said.

    5.) of course i can because its true, unless of course youd like to list those facts that you think support your already proven lies now, please do so our entertainment can continue.
    Maybe you should look up the term authoritarian.
    Last edited by Henrin; 11-08-13 at 07:51 PM.

  3. #213
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)Stop sucking off the government and actually think for yourself. Does the law represent equal rights? If you actually thought about it you would know the answer is no.


    2.)I'm using common sense.



    3.)Factually happening.



    4.)The only thing you have destroyed is proper formatting.



    5.)Did I say anyone forced me to break the law? No.
    6.)Why don't you actually argue against what is said.



    7.)Maybe you should look up the term authoritarian.
    1.) oh look another deflection, lie and failed insult and incivility right on time like always when your arguments fail and get destroyed.
    sorry facts upset you but and you want me to ignore them but i wont, i have a nasty habit of being honest and acknowledging facts.

    Especially ones that prove your posts wrong

    2.) you are? based on what, your view isnt "common" based on majorty support and you still havent listed any facts, law, rights, court cases, ordinances, reality and court precedence that support you.

    Let us know when you can

    3.) reposting this lie wont make it true it just further exposes the type of dishonest and factually wrong posts you make and continues my entertainment

    4.) and every lie you posted and every opinion you pushed as fact but failed

    5.) nice try, nice spin but yet another fail by you, you said you were forced thats a lie

    6.) I and others have and its been destroyed proved factually false and or to be a lie, all the honest and educated posters here see that by simply reading through the thread history.

    7.) translation: you got nothing thats what i thought lol

    thanks for playing your post loses and gets destroyed by facts again

    now please post ANY fact you have that trump the facts, law, rights, court cases, ordinances, reality and court precedence that proves you wrong . . .heck . . post ONE thing . . . . one
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #214
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I wonder if I think really hard I could be Batman... I suppose if I truly believe I'm Batman progressives will view me as Batman...
    No they won't. They already know that Widgeon Holland is Batman.

    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #215
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,892

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Moderator's Warning:
    LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]Getting a bit heated in here. Leave out the baiting and personal comments, and let's simmer down some.
    I don't attack my constituents. Bob is my constituent now.
    This is the important stuff. We can’t get lost in discrimination. We can’t get lost in B.S. We can’t get lost tearing each other down. I want to make a point here that no matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify, and yeah, how you run, that if you have good public policy ideas, if you are well qualified for office, bring those ideas to the table, because this is your America, too. This is our commonwealth of Virginia, too.
    Danica Roem - The nation's first openly transgender person elected to serve in a U.S. state legislature.

  6. #216
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) not technically, factually
    your deflections are meaningless to them its why you always lose to facts

    2.) no it doesnt matter because the facts dont care about the uneducated and factually wrong feelins of anybody. The mentally retarded idea that this bill protects only a small group is dishonest and or uneducated. Its hilarious ignorant and simply shows how biased and bigoted the ideas of some are.

    3.) the facts that this bill applies to somewhere around 99% of Americans

    4.) only going by your own words, it is just you, i knwo at least 30+ gay humans. They are just like every other humans i know.

    some are great people some of the great i know
    some are assholes
    some are republicans
    some are democrates
    some are really smart
    some are really athletic
    some are dumb
    some are overweight
    some are in great shape
    etc etc etc

    the mix of the type of people they are is just like everybody else but then again i dont look at them with prejudiced or biased or anything like that or judge them so they do (well most) do the same with me just like most people i meet

    so yeah its you lol

    5.) its not a claim its a fact, the rest of your meaningless deflection and rant doesnt impact this fact but please continue the failed deflections its funny


    fact remains you were 100% wrong and this wont change, always a pleaseure pointing that out since it happens so often when you try me

    the bill protects the super vast majority of us, this fact stands
    nic knack paddy whach..... You have no idea how abused you are.. LOL


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  7. #217
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    nic knack paddy whach..... You have no idea how abused you are.. LOL


    Tim-
    Translation: you got nothing to support your and your post loses as usual

    thanks for playing but the fact remains your post was 100% wrong and the bill protects the super vast majority of us, as proven.

    Let us know when the bill doesnt protects us all and i can give you the link to read again if needed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #218
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Senate passes LGBT anti-discrimination bill

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you got nothing to support your and your post loses as usual

    thanks for playing but the fact remains your post was 100% wrong and the bill protects the super vast majority of us, as proven.

    Let us know when the bill doesnt protects us all and i can give you the link to read again if needed
    No, thank the House of of Representatives. This crap is DOA there, thankfully.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #219
    Educator Amandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Delaware
    Last Seen
    06-19-15 @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    905
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I wonder if I think really hard I could be Batman... I suppose if I truly believe I'm Batman progressives will view me as Batman...
    Well since Batman is fictional, some may believe you are fictional. However, if claiming you are Batman is the only way you can be a happy and productive member of society, then most wouldnt stop you. If you legally changed your name to Batman, most would call you that.

  10. #220
    Educator Amandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Delaware
    Last Seen
    06-19-15 @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    905
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    They need to put something in the bill protecting your right to dress up like Batman at work. If you want to dress up like Batman at work, you should be able to do so free from discrimination.

    I think this bill discriminates against people who want to dress up like cartoon characters. I object to the bigotry.
    The bill only allows people to dress according to two genders, not any way they want.

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •