Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 405

Thread: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You seem to be confusing America with a direct democracy. We're a representative democracy, also called a republic.
    Is that really the best you got? The state goes against the wishes and rights of the people for almost fifty years and all you have to defend them is that it's a republic? Is your argument supposed to sound like a bad joke?

  2. #92
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no liberty is sacrificed and i have no pet causes here, another failed hilarious desperate straw man lol

    you seem to be under the opinion that i care about opinions a and philosophies or that they matter when facts, rights and laws are being discussed . . i do not
    You've made your opinions and philosophies very clear here for all to see.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    do you even realize how stupid it is to make up and post lies and strawmen like you just did? LOL

    please tell me another lie and made up strawman i cant wait!
    No, it's not a strawman or a lie. You're advising me to not go into business so that the state doesn't violate my rights. Your argument is down right retarded.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) no you are free to open it you just simply must play by the same rules as everybody else not break the law and violate real rights. Your FACTUALY rights are intact just like everybody elses. Your opinion of rights being violated is meaningless.
    2.) your welcome, I like to point out facts and common sense for people
    3.) has nothgin to so with "you" again thhis is part ofd your fantasies, opinions and philosophies and not part of reality and facts.
    4.) I know the vast majority understand that you cant break the law and violate rights
    5.) again, you are welcome, always glad when i can help out no matter how blatantley obvious the reality and facts are
    6.) well following common sense and not breaking the law is smart, not sure its brilliant thats giving it to much credit

    as far as "arguments" i havent presented any "arguments" just pointed out the facts that disagree with your OPINIONS and PHILOSOPHIES

    the solution to you problem is easy, dont break the law and violate the rights of others

    hope that works out for you

    again if not and you CHOOSE to break the law lets us know so we can read about it and laugh
    I'm not about to do this splitting up my posts into numbers **** with you. Learn to reply to posts correctly.

  5. #95
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You've made your opinions and philosophies very clear here for all to see.
    i havent posted any opinions and philosophies you lose to facts again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #96
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    No, it's not a strawman or a lie. You're advising me to not go into business so that the state doesn't violate my rights. Your argument is down right retarded.
    You're correct in the first, AgentJ labels everything that's not his opinions (which he confuses with fact) as a strawman or lie. That's just his way of avoiding anything that breaks his cherished beliefs. However, the state is empowered by the Constitution to set the rules on your business. It's the feds who are not.

  7. #97
    Guru
    Cyrylek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,467

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no liberty is sacrificed
    Well, let's be fair here. People are being forced to associate with someone they would rather stay away from - that's not exactly a triumph of liberty.

    I just don't understand what's the reasoning behind: some people should be allowed to benefit from an arguably unjust law, but not other.

  8. #98
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)No, it's not a strawman or a lie.
    2.) You're advising me to not go into business so that the state doesn't violate my rights.
    3.)Your argument is down right retarded.
    1.) yes it factually is and the thread already proves. if you disagree please post where i said that, oh thats right you cant because i didnt because its a lie you posted
    2.) 100% false and a lie, just like i said thank you for proving it! again please post where i siad this, again i simply didnt
    3.) i havent presented any argument only stated facts but yes i agree the argument you lied about and made up in your head is absolutely mentally retarded just like the failed opinions and philosophies you have been posting.

    Im sorry facts, laws rights and reality upset you so much but that's your issue to deal with and i already gave you the solution. Dont break the law. Yes its brilliant i know.

    i said if you dont like peoples rights and the law simply dont break it your post fails again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #99
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i havent posted any opinions and philosophies you lose to facts again.
    Again, everything you've posted is there for all to see and you're not fooling anyone (except maybe yourself). That's all you've posted.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: LGBT Non-Discrimation Vote Passes Senate [W:215]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Ya know, I understand your point about personal liberty and rights. Why should another rightfully force you to do anything that is your own business? However that only works in a perfect world. Your rights end where another person's begins.
    Don't lecture me on human rights progressive. Until I see a progressive that understand rights, in which I haven't yet, I will not accept any lecturing from them on the subject. They have no rights on the table and I do. There is no conflict of rights taking place. Learn about the subject before you speak of it.

    How fair is it to a gay person in a small conservative town who can't get a job, or keep a job, etc., because everyone targets them, runs them out of town? A little compromise can defuse this situation into something that is reasonable for both parties. If you want to fire someone, do it for a good reason, being gay is not a good reason.
    That has no effect on my rights and I have no reason to compromise.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •