Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 112

Thread: Election night 2013

  1. #91
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Election night 2013

    Maybe Democrats should think of the sleazy deal between Obama and Christie to not campaign against each other, last year or this year..soon, Christie will message in the Medicaid extension to pay off Obama..Christie is like a Daley Democrat, a crook .
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah notice that.....But then maybe you should think about why Obama had to go and make a stop there that wasn't playing into part of his schedule, in the first place. Might be like a hint.
    Physics is Phun

  2. #92
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Election night 2013

    continued b/f/t tonite with small letters for low-rent
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No that's why the statement says.....and like Quinn. McAuliffe would do the same thing. That wasn't hard to figure out now.....was it?
    Physics is Phun

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Election night 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Maybe Democrats should think of the sleazy deal between Obama and Christie to not campaign against each other, last year or this year..soon, Christie will message in the Medicaid extension to pay off Obama..Christie is like a Daley Democrat, a crook .
    Well unlike Romney.....I don't think Christie is the one that is out to save any party. But he is the front runner for the GOP. But that Landslide victory of 62% while pulling 1/3rd of those Democrats, must really bug you.....huh?

  4. #94
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Election night 2013

    Do you support the added pressure to pension sytems and insurance plans with gay marriages?
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah notice that.....But then maybe you should think about why Obama had to go and make a stop there that wasn't playing into part of his schedule, in the first place. Might be like a hint.
    Physics is Phun

  5. #95
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Election night 2013

    Which side does it bug more, me or the cooches he sold out again?
    Christie faces a Wallace revolt in the GOP..
    and in 3 years, Dems will know all they need to know about the mobs boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well unlike Romney.....I don't think Christie is the one that is out to save any party. But he is the front runner for the GOP. But that Landslide victory of 62% while pulling 1/3rd of those Democrats, must really bug you.....huh?
    Physics is Phun

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Election night 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    continued b/f/t tonite with small letters for low-rent
    It still shouldn't hinder you though.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Election night 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Do you support the added pressure to pension sytems and insurance plans with gay marriages?
    This don't even make sense....do I support the added pressure to pension systems and insurance plans with gay marriage. Where did you see that in these two elections?

  8. #98
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Election night 2013

    How many dots must I provide to get from one, passed in Illinois today by the legislature, to the other where neither party is interested in stopping the real train wreck..all they did today was add more dependents to the pension system .
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    This don't even make sense....do I support the added pressure to pension systems and insurance plans with gay marriage. Where did you see that in these two elections?
    Physics is Phun

  9. #99
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,890
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Election night 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Which side does it bug more, me or the cooches he sold out again?
    Christie faces a Wallace revolt in the GOP..
    and in 3 years, Dems will know all they need to know about the mobs boy.
    Christie will do just fine, and has a very good chance to be elected POTUS in 2016.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #100
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Election night 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    So you say you think TM is crooked, that he reeks of it, you say you don't have evidence but feel it--this is known as Obama Derangement Syndrome on steroids--and right on cue a day after an election--then you say you'll give him the benefit of the doubt--
    Well, I had the same feeling about Obama. Turns out that I was right about that. As I said, I'll give this dude the benefit of the doubt. But have my doubts. There's nothing partisan about it. I have the same feelings about quite a few Republicans.
    Also, last time I checked, Obama Derangement Syndrome's symptoms include: voting for him even though he has no track record, continuing to support Obamacare, accepting his numerous claims of "I didn't know" with an nod of acceptance, etc. I suspect you have exhibited or continue to exhibit these symptoms.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •