Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 204

Thread: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Didn't you say that "As long as there are muslims, there will be war" and then added "I am not advocating it, just telling what it would take"?

    It seems that your position is that in order to stop a war with Islam all Muslims would have to be killed.
    Sorry, but that is what it would take. You may not like it, but its the bare truth.
    My idea to stop OUR war with the muslims is to leave the region all together.
    But feel free to read into it what you want.

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Sorry, but that is what it would take. You may not like it, but its the bare truth.
    My idea to stop OUR war with the muslims is to leave the region all together.
    But feel free to read into it what you want.
    The bare truth is that as long as any Muslim lives there will be war. Is that your position?

    Leaving the region is one consideration but which region do you refer to? Given that there are now Muslims almost everywhere in the world it might be possible to leave regions where they are in control but can they leave non Muslim regions? And although you may want peace with Islam, Muslims may not want peace with you, which is what you may have meant by your earlier remarks about having to kill so many of them.

    Can you think of a way to end this war with Islam in order that our children needn't be fearful of Islamic terrorism?

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The bare truth is that as long as any Muslim lives there will be war. Is that your position?

    Leaving the region is one consideration but which region do you refer to? Given that there are now Muslims almost everywhere in the world it might be possible to leave regions where they are in control but can they leave non Muslim regions? And although you may want peace with Islam, Muslims may not want peace with you, which is what you may have meant by your earlier remarks about having to kill so many of them.

    Can you think of a way to end this war with Islam in order that our children needn't be fearful of Islamic terrorism?
    If total infinite war is to be waged and the terror threat ended completely and forever. Yes, I am afraid any muslims will have to die.
    Seeing as they can be radicalized at almost any age to follow the twisted version of the Quran where they believe all non muslims must die.
    As much as you may think that makes me bigoted, even though you cant prove Iam, its the only way.
    But I also said as a nation, we will not allow ourselves the blood of a billion muslims on our our hands.

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    If total infinite war is to be waged and the terror threat ended completely and forever. Yes, I am afraid any muslims will have to die.
    Seeing as they can be radicalized at almost any age to follow the twisted version of the Quran where they believe all non muslims must die.
    As much as you may think that makes me bigoted, even though you cant prove Iam, its the only way.
    But I also said as a nation, we will not allow ourselves the blood of a billion muslims on our our hands.
    I never called you bigoted but don't believe for a second that a billion Muslims would have to die in order to prevent further terrorism. But I do believe that a well placed and significant bomb in any terrorist hot bed would have many Islamic militants reconsider their position.

    Many Muslims already ignore parts of the Koran just as many Christians ignore parts of the Bible. I don't see why, with a little encouragement, Muslims can't come to the same conclusions as Christians.

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I never called you bigoted but don't believe for a second that a billion Muslims would have to die in order to prevent further terrorism. But I do believe that a well placed and significant bomb in any terrorist hot bed would have many Islamic militants reconsider their position.

    Many Muslims already ignore parts of the Koran just as many Christians ignore parts of the Bible. I don't see why, with a little encouragement, Muslims can't come to the same conclusions as Christians.
    Define significant. A nuke? Yea, not going to happen. Ever.
    Also define "encouragement". A single nuclear event, or total infinite conventional war?

  6. #176
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    So you cant quote it. Nothing vague about it.
    So you can't quote it. I guess that makes you a liar.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    lol someone said that all Muslims need to be killed. God, this site makes me weep for democracy.
    This is what you entered the conversation with. Who said it?

  8. #178
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by annata View Post
    why is the US droning PAKISTANI Taliban in PAKISTAN????? anyone wanna hazard a guess? 'cuz it beats the heck out of me,,,,

    In other words, are we now in the bizness, of securing Pakistani's government?

    how about this:

    which is contradited by this:


    what are we doing ? Is Afganistan's (AfPak apparently) sucessful transition determined by The Pakstani Taliban?

    Apparently so, and if it is so, we got a hopeless task ahead of us..unless we want perpetual war in that region.



    I am not going to post a link but if you do a little research into the history of Afghanistan you will find that war has been going on there long before the USA even existed.

    Those people like to fight.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Define significant. A nuke? Yea, not going to happen. Ever.
    Also define "encouragement". A single nuclear event, or total infinite conventional war?
    I'm not familiar with which bombs are available n the US arsenal but there should be one that can spread devastation over an area that would dwarf anything the terrorists come up with. Significant would depend on the target. We are long past conventional wars. Those days of Declarations and Geneva Conventions have gone the way of the Redcoats.

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Head of the Pakistani Taliban Killed by US Drone Strike

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I'm not familiar with which bombs are available n the US arsenal but there should be one that can spread devastation over an area that would dwarf anything the terrorists come up with. Significant would depend on the target. We are long past conventional wars. Those days of Declarations and Geneva Conventions have gone the way of the Redcoats.
    Supposedly tried that. The MOAB, Mother of all Bombs. Dont really know what affect it had.GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •