Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 255

Thread: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed..... [W:44:90]

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    qeustion, if you shoot someone before he killed anyone, how could you have known he intended to kill someone unless you are clairvoyant?
    All he has to do is prove to be a threat. If he produces a gun and attempts to aim it. Down he goes.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    All he has to do is prove to be a threat. If he produces a gun and attempts to aim it. Down he goes.
    Shot for simply exercising his 2nd amendment rights?
    Why do you hate freedom Crue Cab?

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Shot for simply exercising his 2nd amendment rights?
    Why do you hate freedom Crue Cab?
    Obviously you know nothing about the 2A.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Obviously you know nothing about the 2A.
    Didn't he have the right to bear arms?

  5. #65
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Obviously you know nothing about the 2A.
    Is that surprising?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  6. #66
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Wow, I'd be looking at a guy kind of dumbly with that response.
    "It's alright, Ma, I'm only bleeding" - Bob Dylan

    That was my immediate thought. "I'm just bleeding and shot, no biggie!"


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Didn't he have the right to bear arms?
    Not at the point where he became a threat. What is your point? Just to post flame bait?

  8. #68
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,026

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Nope. While he did appear to be targeting other TSA agents, he was not:

    LAX shooting kills TSA officer, wounds others - CBS News
    Hmmm, if he was specifically targetting TSA agents, there has to be a connection somehow.

  9. #69
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Hmmm, if he was specifically targetting TSA agents, there has to be a connection somehow.
    Why not just wait until the facts come out before speculating?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Shots Fired At LAX; Injuries Confirmed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Not at the point where he became a threat. What is your point? Just to post flame bait?
    No. Really ...you would shoot him for simply carrying? Before he shot anyone?
    I thought you advocated 2nd amendment rights.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •