Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 174

Thread: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89:106]

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    How disappointing....And we had such a good conversation before. If by me trying to get you to see the hypocrisy of your posting style by calling a hispanic american a "pig" is not something that you are specifically accusing baselessly others of doing, then it is truly disappointing....

    That's all.
    I didn't call just any Hispanic American a pig, I called Ted Cruz a pig if I remember correctly. I'm willing to up the ante on that too! And your crude accusation of me calling an Hispanic American a pig doesn't go unnoticed. It's an invalid accusation to me simply because the fact that he's of Hispanic descent was never a consideration to me. Understand that I'm not American and so consequently your country's propensity for turning everything into racial slurs for your own dishonest reasons is not on my agenda.

    No, we never did have a good or honest conversation. You were only perhaps feeling a little generous for a few minutes because you wrongly thought I had seen some kind of agreement with your rightwing political agenda. You were wrong in thinking that. I voiced some agreement with sane and valid points on which I could agree with decent people of rational conservative mindset. I'm not totally convinced that's not you and never will be.

  2. #102
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,837
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    I didn't call just any Hispanic American a pig, I called Ted Cruz a pig if I remember correctly. I'm willing to up the ante on that too! And your crude accusation of me calling an Hispanic American a pig doesn't go unnoticed. It's an invalid accusation to me simply because the fact that he's of Hispanic descent was never a consideration to me. Understand that I'm not American and so consequently your country's propensity for turning everything into racial slurs for your own dishonest reasons is not on my agenda.

    No, we never did have a good or honest conversation. You were only perhaps feeling a little generous for a few minutes because you wrongly thought I had seen some kind of agreement with your rightwing political agenda. You were wrong in thinking that. I voiced some agreement with sane and valid points on which I could agree with decent people of rational conservative mindset. I'm not totally convinced that's not you and never will be.
    And so, minus the name-calling and anti-American nastiness, what would be your point?
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #103
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    Extremist ideas to say the least, yet some extraordinary measures are surely in order to deal with the racism and hating that is consuming the teabaggers. But it's most likely going to take a move from within the Republican party to rid itself of the teabagger infestation that is destroying them without the Dems having to lift a finger.

    What is not extremist about your ideas is that the teabagger movement is destroying your country and if that doesn't get the attention of the average American then it has to be because your people have become so braindead that they don't deserve a free and democratic country that takes it's place in the modern world.
    Tell me something. is racism always the problem to you lefties? Just curious.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Tell me something. is racism always the problem to you lefties? Just curious.
    Leftists have always been racist, and still are. They use the classic propaganda theme of accusing others of what you are doing yourself. The Communists were the masters of this and Saul Alinsky, the original 'Community Organizer', was of that school.

  5. #105
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,444
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Oh I have a very good grasp of history- which you choose to ignore. George Washington could be called a terrible general, he could never win a set piece battle, was constantly being defeated and chased about. The Union's start in the Civil War was disaster after disaster and yet final triumph was obtained. WWII was a disaster in the Pacific and our first major land battle in North Africa a debacle- Kasserine Pass. Our manned space program a early disaster...
    This isn't a war... then again it is a war against the people.

    It didn't take Amazon 3-years to set up an error free website. Our government though, proved to be so pathetic it could only enroll 6 people out of hundreds of millions on its first day.

    Not only is the website a Scud, blowing up in people's faces, the entire program is a Scud. Costs are rising, insurers are canceling, services are forced on people who do not want or need them. You see... I have a penis... I don't need or want mammograms or abortion services.

    This Obamakare is misery, like most Socialist schemes.


    Anytime the government put their **** covered fingers into the free market, you get ****. You see, if you mix raisins with turds, you're still eating turds. Get the government out of healthcare, and like computers, or cell phones, or whatever service or product is provided, prices will go down due to competition.

    It's fact. Jack.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #106
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89:106]I wonder who will be next on my list..........
    Eyeball.jpg
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  7. #107
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,444
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89:106]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I wonder... did any DP Leftist claim to have enrolled on Day 1?

    My bet is 10 or more had... ROTFLOL...
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #108
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89:106]I wonder who will be next on my list..........
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    [QUOTE=zimmer;1062499377]
    This isn't a war... then again it is a war against the people. It didn't take Amazon 3-years to set up an error free website. Our government though, proved to be so pathetic it could only enroll 6 people out of hundreds of millions on its first day. Not only is the website a Scud, blowing up in people's faces, the entire program is a Scud. Costs are rising, insurers are canceling, services are forced on people who do not want or need them. You see... I have a penis... I don't need or want mammograms or abortion services. This Obamakare is misery, like most Socialist schemes. Anytime the government put their **** covered fingers into the free market, you get ****. You see, if you mix raisins with turds, you're still eating turds. Get the government out of healthcare, and like computers, or cell phones, or whatever service or product is provided, prices will go down due to competition. It's fact. Jack.
    The CON game continues. Facts need not be part of the CON game, but let's review what you avoid- The Government regulates food production and it hasn't gone up 138% when the rest of the economy is running roughly a 25%. The government regulates a great many things that provide stable economy. When the government doesn't is when we suffer like in 1929 and then 2008 after long periods of removing government regulation and oversight a massive collapse occurred. (banking collapses ruined many Americans throughout time until the Federal Government stepped in to regulate banking and guarantee deposits.)

    But CONs prefer to not admit facts. War is the primary function of the Federal Government according to most CONs, Our history is riddled with examples of poor starts to war- 6 signed up for ACA is nothing compared to our defeats in the Revolutionary war, the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and the Phillipinnes- the first major land battle in North Africa... so you can't be dismissive of those because it doesn't fit your partisanship. Moving on the Space Program had a DISASTROUS start, yet most CONs would point to the 'space race' with pride...

    Oh I have no doubt you have a penis, but then again what is the 'surcharge' you pay for lacking a vagina? What is that cost? Then again women are paying for free prostrate exams for men. Your whine is extremely self centered with little if any regard to the real surcharge we pay for un and under insured Americans.

    Given that the cost of medical care has gone up 138% vs the rest of the economy at around 25% with little government regulation I'd say your 'free market' mantra is bogus. The medical field has had a long run at this competition thing and it seems the only real competition is to see who can charge the most the quickiest

    And that's a fact Jack....

  10. #110
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,444
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Report: Obamacare got six enrollees on Day 1 [W:89]

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post

    The CON game continues.
    Republicans did not vote for this mess. It's your game. You folks own it.
    Facts need not be part of the CON game, but let's review what you avoid- The Government regulates food production and it hasn't gone up 138% when the rest of the economy is running roughly a 25%. The government regulates a great many things that provide stable economy. When the government doesn't is when we suffer like in 1929 and then 2008 after long periods of removing government regulation and oversight a massive collapse occurred. (banking collapses ruined many Americans throughout time until the Federal Government stepped in to regulate banking and guarantee deposits.)
    The government, as it always does, prolonged the 1929 crash.

    Government caused the 2008 failings by forcing banks to make loans to people who could not pay them back. Go to youtube and find the vid of Cuomo stating loans will go under; he just didn't think so many that it would knock three legs from the stool.

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    yada... yada... yada
    We've pumped trillions upon trillions into the economy... and what do we have to show for it? What has our wise government bought with all our trillions? NOTHING! Things are worse than when Obama came to office.

    Had he cut taxes... had he cut regulations, had he cut government and its expenses... we would be somewhere. It works every time. Democrats once believed this too, but now they're a bunch of Demokrats and Socialism is their clarion call.

    "The cupboard is bare." remember that bit of Pelosi idiocy?

    Oh I have no doubt you have a penis, but then again what is the 'surcharge' you pay for lacking a vagina? What is that cost? Then again women are paying for free prostrate exams for men. Your whine is extremely self centered with little if any regard to the real surcharge we pay for un and under insured Americans.
    Why don't we pay for what WE want instead of some shell game that Obama and the Demokrats think we should play. What's that old chestnut? Keep your Rosaries out of my ovaries... well... why is government now the decider? Are we too stupid that we need a distant, slow and corrupt government to run our lives for us? Perhaps you do!
    Given that the cost of medical care has gone up 138% vs the rest of the economy at around 25% with little government regulation I'd say your 'free market' mantra is bogus. The medical field has had a long run at this competition thing and it seems the only real competition is to see who can charge the most the quickiest
    Free markets always drive costs down... and government is known for... rising costs, crappier service, slower service... the Great Government Trifecta. You done be Trifecta's from behind and you don't even know it. Enjoy!


    How's your signup going? Were you one of the LUCKY 6?
    Last edited by zimmer; 11-04-13 at 09:25 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •