Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

  1. #31
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    Is NBC?
    Not yet.


  2. #32
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That report was based on their own NBC/Wall Street Journal polls.
    So according to one poll, which your picked out to fit your agenda, Obama has the lowest approval rating so far even though there are far more accurate polls (such as Gallups) which show him at 42% nearly 2 years ago? Well... otay.... next you'll be citing MRC as an unbiased source.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #33
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Not yet.
    So why are you brining up Murdoch in regards to a poll?

  4. #34
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,923
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    Is NBC?
    Approval polls of President Obama
    NBC/Wall Street Approve 42% Disapprove 51% 28 Oct
    Gallup Approve 41% Disapprove 51% 30 Oct
    Rassmussen reports Approve 48% Disapprove 50% 30 Oct
    The Economist/You Gov Approve 44% Disapprove 54% 28 Oct
    FOX News Approve 41% Disapprove 53% 22 Oct
    CBS News Approve 46% Disapprove 49% 21 oct
    ABC News/Wash Post 46% Approve 51% Disapprove 20 Oct
    CNN/ORC 43% Approve 53% Disapprove 20 Oct

    RCP AVERAGE OF ALL POLLS 43.9% Approve 51.5% Disapprove

    Just for the record
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  5. #35
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Approval polls of President Obama
    NBC/Wall Street Approve 42% Disapprove 51% 28 Oct
    Gallup Approve 41% Disapprove 51% 30 Oct
    Rassmussen reports Approve 48% Disapprove 50% 30 Oct
    The Economist/You Gov Approve 44% Disapprove 54% 28 Oct
    FOX News Approve 41% Disapprove 53% 22 Oct
    CBS News Approve 46% Disapprove 49% 21 oct
    ABC News/Wash Post 46% Approve 51% Disapprove 20 Oct
    CNN/ORC 43% Approve 53% Disapprove 20 Oct

    RCP AVERAGE OF ALL POLLS 43.9% Approve 51.5% Disapprove

    Just for the record
    I'm not discounting or touting the poll. I just think its stupid to simply dismiss the poll by what entity commissioned it. Rasmussen and Gallup does its own polling. Most of the others contract polling firms to do it for them.

  6. #36
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    So why are you brining up Murdoch in regards to a poll?
    Because Grim implied NBC was supportive of Obama.


  7. #37
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,923
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    I'm not discounting or touting the poll. I just think its stupid to simply dismiss the poll by what entity commissioned it. Rasmussen and Gallup does its own polling. Most of the others contract polling firms to do it for them.
    I know, what I find most interesting is the polling firm most Democrats say is nothing but a republican polling firm, Rasmussen is the one who has Obama the closes between approval and disapproval and Gallup, which most republicans say leans heavily towards the democrats has a 10 point gap between approval/disapproval. But the RCP Average really takes away a chance of a polling firm having a bad day.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    Especially when they are habitual liars. And these numbers were from a week ago before the latest, uh, developments.
    Deal with it, like we had to deal with The Shrub. He's President for three more years, unless you guys have some drastic plans we are unaware of?
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    I know, what I find most interesting is the polling firm most Democrats say is nothing but a republican polling firm, Rasmussen is the one who has Obama the closes between approval and disapproval and Gallup, which most republicans say leans heavily towards the democrats has a 10 point gap between approval/disapproval. But the RCP Average really takes away a chance of a polling firm having a bad day.
    Pair Obama against either Paul or the loon Cruz and see how those numbers look. He still has a long way to go to match The Shrub.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #40
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama approval rating hits an all time low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Deal with it, like we had to deal with The Shrub. He's President for three more years, unless you guys have some drastic plans we are unaware of?
    At the rate he's going, Obama may do himself in long before that time is up.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •