Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 223

Thread: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    A thread to once again illustrate the racist hate for Obama. The rabid right is frothing at the mouth merely anticipating the day when the poor have good affordable health insurance. It's the way they tick.

    Yet just mention the killing of a fetus the size of a pea and they come out with their hating in earnest, pretending that they actually care about people!

  2. #62
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    A thread to once again illustrate the racist hate for Obama. The rabid right is frothing at the mouth merely anticipating the day when the poor have good affordable health insurance. It's the way they tick.

    Yet just mention the killing of a fetus the size of a pea and they come out with their hating in earnest, pretending that they actually care about people!
    So basically anyone who disagrees with your point of view is an evil monster who hates the poor and women? You have to create "boogymen" to rationalize your own crooked arguments?

  3. #63
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,586

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Why does a 58 year old couple need maternity care?
    Why do they need coverage for cystic fibrosis when the CF lifespan is 30 years?
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  4. #64
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Why do they need coverage for cystic fibrosis when the CF lifespan is 30 years?
    Not at all the same thing. But your deflection from topic noted.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #65
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,060

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, not agreed....show me
    You seriously need proof that car insurance is more expensive for a young kid than a middle aged man?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  6. #66
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,586

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Not at all the same thing. But your deflection from topic noted.
    No deflection. Why do they have to pay for coverage for sickle cell anemia if they are white?
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    No deflection. Why do they have to pay for coverage for sickle cell anemia if they are white?
    Uh, because it affects white also...?

    1. True or False: Only African Americans get sickle cell disease.

    FALSE
    Sickle cell disease affects millions of people throughout the world and is particularly common among people whose ancestors come from sub-Saharan Africa, Spanish-speaking regions in the Western Hemisphere ( South America, Cuba, and Central America), Saudi Arabia, India, and Mediterranean countries such as Turkey, Greece, and Italy. Because of this, hospitals in the United States screen all newborn babies for sickle cell disease.
    CDC - Sickle Cell Disease, Quiz - NCBDDD

    BUT don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  8. #68
    Educator ethanUNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Last Seen
    03-29-15 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    984

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Uh, because it affects white also...?
    Not really. Sickle-cell anemia just follows the pattern of malaria distribution. How many white countries are plagued with malaria?

    Map_of_sickle_cell_frequencies.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I don't want a "comprehension of science"
    Quote Originally Posted by L0neW0lf View Post
    Why aren't monkeys having human children?

  9. #69
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by ethanUNC View Post
    Not really. Sickle-cell anemia just follows the pattern of malaria distribution. How many white countries are plagued with malaria?

    Map_of_sickle_cell_frequencies.gif
    Er uh...Ok, argue with the CDC...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  10. #70
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,685

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by ethanUNC View Post
    Not really. Sickle-cell anemia just follows the pattern of malaria distribution. How many white countries are plagued with malaria?

    Map_of_sickle_cell_frequencies.gif

    Sickle Cell anemia is a genetic disorder, malaria is an infectious disease.

    And to answer your question, Itlay has high rates of sickle cell anemia.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •