Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 223

Thread: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    My last post just taught you the topic. You're welcome.
    Yeah like a first grader teaching a PHD..

  2. #102
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Seriously - then you go get "Obamacare"

    LOL
    YOu really do not have a clue as to how this works. Obamacare is Republican's name for the Affordable Care Act or ACA. The ACA just sets up the marketplace that private companies compete in. Obamacare isn't insurance. It is the structure and standards of the marketplace. THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT INSURANCE IN THE MARKETPLACE. So no, Obamacare isn't making private insurance obsolete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Weren't you just telling me to get back on topic?
    You hardly were...

    Your entire premise is that: "its _______ fault" or "It's _______ fault."

    The overwhelming evidence suggests otherwise.... You do know that sometimes one (or a collective) needs to take responsibility?

    You have no argument what-so-ever - If I were you I would assess the the failures in logistics and attempt to save face.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    YOu really do not have a clue as to how this works. Obamacare is Republican's name for the Affordable Care Act or ACA. The ACA just sets up the marketplace that private companies compete in. Obamacare isn't insurance. It is the structure and standards of the marketplace. THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT INSURANCE IN THE MARKETPLACE. So no, Obamacare isn't making private insurance obsolete.
    lol, of course the Tenth Amendment is ignorant to you.

  5. #105
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    lol, of course the Tenth Amendment is ignorant to you.
    Which has nothing to do with your ridiculous claim. You actually thought Obamacare was insurance. It's not. I've shown you this. You are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #106
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

    I am particularly enjoying reading the Obamacare "debates."

    Much like a merry-go-round it get's you dizzy! What to think? What to believe?

    I know a handful of people that have had actual, hands-on, experience with it. They apparantly got through on the website. They speak pretty positive about it.

    I know, I know. The Obamacare haters don't want to hear anything positive about Obamacare. I'm not trying to get your blood pressure up or anything. Just telling it like it is in my world.

    Truth be told, I hope I don't have to deal with all that Obamacare stuff. I'm happy with what I got. Nothing is/has changed as far as I can tell, with my personal health insurance situation, other than the ACA requirements perhaps. Which I consider to be a good thing.

    I am reminded of one of my favorite scenes from the Wizard of Oz when an anti-Obamacare advocate has a melt down when someone suggests anything positive about the ACA. "I'm melting!" LOL!


    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Which has nothing to do with your ridiculous claim. You actually thought Obamacare was insurance. It's not. I've shown you this. You are welcome.
    Well you clearly took a jab at Romney Care..... Since you did that it appears you're not fluent with our Bill or Rights or Constitution.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Which has nothing to do with your ridiculous claim. You actually thought Obamacare was insurance. It's not. I've shown you this. You are welcome.
    It is and your "insane" or ignorant for your misunderstandings on the issue and act.

  9. #109
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Well you clearly took a jab at Romney Care..... Since you did that it appears you're not fluent with our Bill or Rights or Constitution.
    I said nothing about Romneycare. You are making a straw man to try and slip out of responsibility of your post that illuminated that you don't know anything about Obamacare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #110
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,630

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Uh, because it affects white also...?



    CDC - Sickle Cell Disease, Quiz - NCBDDD

    BUT don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion...
    It's very rare outside of people who's origins are outside of tropical regions, and in the US, that generally means African origin. I would venture to guess in the US population, 95%+ of people with SCA have African origin.

    But don't let those facts derail you from the point...that diseases that you know you won't get are covered by insurance (insert myriad of genetic diseases here), but I don't see whining about having them covered under the ACA.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •