Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 223

Thread: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

  1. #91
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Stealing works very well for the thief.

    Not so well for the rightful owner of that which is stolen.
    So now you are saying insurance is stealing. Interesting world you live in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Ghetto dummies don't need "Obamacare" because their healthcare is "free" via medicade...

    Obamacare does nothing but jack up rates and premiums to paying customers in an attempt to offset medicade - that and an attempt to regulate businesses that may offer "unhealthy food" and their vendors...

    The agenda behind Obamacare is Orwellian in nature....

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    So now you are saying insurance is stealing. Interesting world you live in.
    Insurance isn't steeling - The federal government is just making private insurance obsolete.... Or better yet picking "winners and losers"

  4. #94
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Ghetto dummies don't need "Obamacare" because their healthcare is "free" via medicade...

    Obamacare does nothing but jack up rates and premiums to paying customers in an attempt to offset medicade - that and an attempt to regulate businesses that may offer "unhealthy food" and their vendors...

    The agenda behind Obamacare is Orwellian in nature....
    You didn't finish with "It's the worst thing to happen to America since slavery" followed by a Nazi reference. Might as well break out all the hyperbole stops while you're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You didn't finish with "It's the worst thing to happen to America since slavery" followed by a Nazi reference. Might as well break out all the hyperbole stops while you're at it.
    Stay on topic liberal.

  6. #96
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Insurance isn't steeling - The federal government is just making private insurance obsolete.... Or better yet picking "winners and losers"
    Ok... with this post you just announced you don't have a clue as to what is going on. The ACA marketplace is a marketplace of private insurance companies. There is no government option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #97
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Stay on topic liberal.
    My last post just taught you the topic. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    If Obamacare was such a success we would all be "thrilled down our pants"

    Yeah, that hasn't been the case...

    2/3rds of the voting US public HATE IT...

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Ok... with this post you just announced you don't have a clue as to what is going on. The ACA marketplace is a marketplace of private insurance companies. There is no government option.
    Seriously - then you go get "Obamacare"

    LOL

  10. #100
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Insurance for the young could be less than $50 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    If Obamacare was such a success we would all be "thrilled down our pants"

    Yeah, that hasn't been the case...

    2/3rds of the voting US public HATE IT...
    Weren't you just telling me to get back on topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •