Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 478

Thread: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional [W:167:202:330]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This is exactly why I stay away from this topic as anything that anyone says who is anti abortion is a lie or from someone uneducated. You are going to have to reconcile your position some day and that is my last word on the subject. I get nothing out of my support for elimination of abortions other than my zest and love for life. Millions of abortions has prevented the potential for innovative and creative, hard working people to enter this society and that is a travesty. I am done with this topic
    They're carrying it to the next logical step in Belgium. Belgium Considering New Euthanasia Law for Kids - ABC News

  2. #82
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    They're carrying it to the next logical step in Belgium. Belgium Considering New Euthanasia Law for Kids - ABC News
    What really is sad in my opinion is that the parents of people who support Abortion probably didn't thus we have this group of people supporting abortions.

  3. #83
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)This is exactly why I stay away from this topic as anything that anyone says who is anti abortion is a lie or from someone uneducated.
    2.) You are going to have to reconcile your position some day and that is my last word on the subject.
    3.)I get nothing out of my support for elimination of abortions other than my zest and love for life.
    4.) Millions of abortions has prevented the potential for innovative and creative, hard working people to enter this society and that is a travesty.

    5.)I am done with this topic
    some how i KNEW yo uwould run away and dodge all the questions that expose your post.

    1.) 100% wrong i talk to a good group of people that are pro-life but they are also very educated and honest about the topic. This specific topic (this legislation) you clearly are not. If this fact bothers you the problem is yours, educate yourself on this topic and you will see this legislation has nothing to do with the medical science field regulations about safety and that is a fact. Sorry that bothers you but like i said thats your issue.

    2.) nope i wont, theres nothing to reconcile, if you disagree PLEASE tell me what that factually is, i bet you wont answer

    3.) yes you PERSONALLY may bot, others do. ANd your "love for life" factually excludes the woman or at least ranks her second to the ZEF. I love BOTH lives. Again if you dont like that fact change your stance.

    4.) or it allowed people to do the responsible and moral thing according to their view or prevented someone from being homeless, abused, molested abandoned etc.

    sorry REALITY works both ways, while the next Einstein may not have been born neither may the next Hitler

    5.) good move come back after you learn some facts on this specific topic(the legislation) and you are educated on it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #84
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    some how i KNEW yo uwould run away and dodge all the questions that expose your post.

    1.) 100% wrong i talk to a good group of people that are pro-life but they are also very educated and honest about the topic. This specific topic (this legislation) you clearly are not. If this fact bothers you the problem is yours, educate yourself on this topic and you will see this legislation has nothing to do with the medical science field regulations about safety and that is a fact. Sorry that bothers you but like i said thats your issue.

    2.) nope i wont, theres nothing to reconcile, if you disagree PLEASE tell me what that factually is, i bet you wont answer

    3.) yes you PERSONALLY may bot, others do. ANd your "love for life" factually excludes the woman or at least ranks her second to the ZEF. I love BOTH lives. Again if you dont like that fact change your stance.

    4.) or it allowed people to do the responsible and moral thing according to their view or prevented someone from being homeless, abused, molested abandoned etc.

    sorry REALITY works both ways, while the next Einstein may not have been born neither may the next Hitler

    5.) good move come back after you learn some facts on this specific topic(the legislation) and you are educated on it.
    I have over 43000 posts and am scared of no one in this forum including you. it is a waste of time dealing with you on this issue and as I stated in coming into this OP I have no interest in debating abortion or same sex marriage. I am not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change mine. You have a passion for this issue, a passion that will be reconciled someday when you face God.

    I live in TX, you live in Pa. You claim I am uneducated on the law and the subject so I will leave you with that belief. I guess you should be luck that your mom didn't believe as you do as maybe we wouldn't be having this discussion.

  5. #85
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,968

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Once more, extremist ideology has been defeated in the courts. This will most likely move up to the Supreme Court, where I expect 2 things will happen.

    1) SCOTUS will uphold the ruling, saying the Texas law places an undue burden on women.

    2) Some here will call Justice Roberts a RINO. Never mind that he will have upheld the Constitution, and left ideology out of his decision.

    Of course, for some of the "smaller government crowd, they really do want big government when it suits their own desires to force their own religious beliefs on others.

    Article is here.
    Always nice to see crack pot ideology get shot down, but I fear that the courts will not be able to protect us from extremism forever.

  6. #86
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)I have over 43000 posts and am scared of no one in this forum including you.
    2.)it is a waste of time dealing with you on this issue and as I stated in coming into this OP I have no interest in debating abortion or same sex marriage.
    3.)I am not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change mine.
    4.) You have a passion for this issue, a passion that will be reconciled someday when you face God.
    5.) I live in TX, you live in Pa. You claim I am uneducated on the law and the subject so I will leave you with that belief.
    6.)I guess you should be luck that your mom didn't believe as you do as maybe we wouldn't be having this discussion.
    1.) lol what on gods green earth are you talking about? who said you are scared? please feel free to make up move stuff.
    2.) yes this is true when a poster as severely uneducated about this topic as you tries it is a waste of time on your part.
    3.) what are you talking about, nobody is trying to change your mind i was talking about facts and you were factually wrong. Sorry that upsets you but its how it is. Id support this legisaltion 100% if it was truely about safety and backed up by the medical science community but the fact remains its not.

    SO theres no "minds" to change, i presented facts you did not

    4.) God is fine with my stance and theres nothing to reconcile

    5.) yes on THIS topic (this legislation) that is a fact. You are severely uneducated about it, its not a claim and this fact as already been proven hence why you run away from the questions that factually prove you wrong

    6.) there you go complete owning your own post again, my mom does believe as i do, oooops your post loses again to facts

    this is hilarious please dont stop posting, i bet in your next post you dont answer any of the questions either
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What really is sad in my opinion is that the parents of people who support Abortion probably didn't thus we have this group of people supporting abortions.
    They've all probably had very unhappy childhoods, have made little of their lives, claim 'spirituality', and support euthanasia as well.

  8. #88
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What really is sad in my opinion is that the parents of people who support Abortion probably didn't thus we have this group of people supporting abortions.
    your opinion couldnt be further from the truth

    its illogical to think that the majority of people who are prochoice would never have kids that just silly.
    My grandmother was prochoice, my grandfather was pro-life, my did was pro-choice my mom is prochoice, im prochoice and my daughter "seems" to be pro-choice.
    so theres 4 generations


    also euthanasia has nothing to do with abortion law they arent even the same ball park lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Once more, extremist ideology has been defeated in the courts. This will most likely move up to the Supreme Court, where I expect 2 things will happen.

    1) SCOTUS will uphold the ruling, saying the Texas law places an undue burden on women.

    2) Some here will call Justice Roberts a RINO. Never mind that he will have upheld the Constitution, and left ideology out of his decision.

    Of course, for some of the "smaller government crowd, they really do want big government when it suits their own desires to force their own religious beliefs on others.

    Article is here.
    Progressives will always find a judge that will "see it their way."

    Also, last time I checked MURDER was a capital crime and seeing bitches out there with signs which basically sate that it's "a womans right to murder" pisses me off.... All I can do is feel pity for their epic ignorance....

  10. #90
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    As soon as this legislation and legislation like it is supported by the medical science communities based on safety studies, standards, protocols, rules and procedures it will have my some of my support.
    after that as soon as it doesn't single out medical facilities that do abortions care and applies to all medical facilities that do all procedures that are rated the same safety wise, it will have the rest of my support.(and if it was really a safety issue this would happen by default)


    But the fact remains its not based on and medical science communities recommendations, safety studies, standards, protocols, rules and procedures and only discriminates against medical facilities that provide abortion services in the most biased fashion. So many people simply laugh at its totally dishonest smoke screen claim of safety and are intelligent enough to see its BS.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •