Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 478

Thread: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional [W:167:202:330]

  1. #61
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Lies and games? Why do you think that is? Is life so meaningless to people that support abortion rights for any circumstances? What personal gain does anyone get from opposing abortion? I can give you the gains generated by people who support abortions including the abortion industry.
    Personally...in my perfect fantasy world, there would be no abortions, because there would be no NEED for abortions.

    Sadly, that world is just a fantasy.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  2. #62
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Ok, sounds fun.
    I've got your avatar all picked out....

    NOTE: I fear what you have picked out for me. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #63
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,246

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I've got your avatar all picked out....

    NOTE: I fear what you have picked out for me. LOL.


    Oh it's not too bad, .
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  4. #64
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Oh it's not too bad, .
    Mine is. BWAHAHAHAHA!!
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #65
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,259

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes thats a fact
    2.) see above
    3.) i can only answer for me and for me the answer is no. Like i said earlier if this legislation was honestly based on saftey and medical science standards and protocols id be all for it.

    also said earlier that if the legislation just want to make a soft ban on abortion (meaning certain exceptions would still be allowed after 20 weeks) I personally would support it. But like many other bills it would probably be ruled unconstitutional.

    See for me since i care about BOTH lives i want something in the medial and mane up healthcare restrictions isnt the way to go.

    4.) again i can only answer for myself and honestly, i have no idea. Morally, logically and using reality i see no "personal" gain from trying to force views on others and violate current legal and human rights unless of course thats what people want. They want to force thier opinions on others and dont care about anythign else.

    5.) no, you can give me what you think the gains are like i did. I can tell you what my peronsal gain is.

    SInce i care about both lives and i understand the fact that there is factually not way to ban abortion or abortions with no limits at all and not violate legal and human rights of the ZEF or woman. I choose to support something in the middle and not something lopsided or one side.

    I like standing up for legal and human rights and i like trying to do whats fair and good for the rules, laws, rights and freedoms of the country.

    thats what i get out of it.

    Like i said if this legislation was honestly about saftey and supported by the medical science community i would also support it

    If it just tried to make a soft cap at 20 weeks i would support it

    But thats factually not the case so i dont support it or its dishonest fallacies.

    ANything else you want to know of ME, feel free to ask i cant speak for others
    First of all you made a claim about lies and games and called those facts. Facts have to be presented and you have presented none therefore this is your opinion. Want to try again?

    The Abortion industry is huge business with costs in the billions so saying it isn't big business is just wrong. What does someone who doesn't support abortion get?

    This country is in real trouble with human life isn't valued, including that of a fetus.

  6. #66
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)First of all you made a claim about lies and games and called those facts.
    2.) Facts have to be presented and you have presented none therefore this is your opinion. Want to try again?

    3.) The Abortion industry is huge business with costs in the billions so saying it isn't big business is just wrong.

    4.) What does someone who doesn't support abortion get?

    5.) This country is in real trouble with human life isn't valued, including that of a fetus.
    1.) yes, i did, and they are facts. The claim that this legislation is about womens safety is a lie.
    where are you confused.

    2.) 100% FALSE the fact remains that those clinics were already operating by medical/science and current FDA guidelines and this legislation is not based on safety studies or the recommendation of the medical science community nor does it effect any other type of medical facilities that do procedures classified as the same risk factor.

    all facts, so no, i dont need to try again

    3.) can you quote where i said that abortion isnt a big business? oh thats right i didnt, wanna try again lol because thats a meaningless strawman. all medicine is a big business.

    4.) They dont need to get anything, what does somebody that doesnt support medicine get? another meaningless point.
    BUT just to touch on the meaningless point a little if the like healthcare many clinics offer other healthcare besides abortions but again your question is 100% meaningless to the topic.

    5.) the country is fine when it comes to abortion but whats weird is i value the ZEF AND THE WOMAN so i guess im doing great!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #67
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,259

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    AGENT J;1062495460]1.) yes, i did, and they are facts. The claim that this legislation is about womens safety is a lie.
    where are you confused.
    Your opinion noted, hardly factual

    2.) 100% FALSE the fact remains that those clinics were already operating by medical/science and current FDA guidelines and this legislation is not based on safety studies or the recommendation of the medical science community nor does it effect any other type of medical facilities that do procedures classified as the same risk factor.

    all facts, so no, i dont need to try again
    Actually yes you do because yours are opinions hardly factual. Maybe you don't fully understand the definition of a fact

    3.) can you quote where i said that abortion isnt a big business? oh thats right i didnt, wanna try again lol because thats a meaningless strawman. all medicine is a big business.
    Then try answering the question, what do opponents of abortion gain through their opposition? We know proponents are in a multi million dollar business

    Big Business: Planned Parenthood Raking in $164 Million in Abortion Money Each Year - Katie Pavlich

    4.) They dont need to get anything, what does somebody that doesnt support medicine get? another meaningless point.
    BUT just to touch on the meaningless point a little if the like healthcare many clinics offer other healthcare besides abortions but again your question is 100% meaningless to the topic.
    Your opinion noted, there is monetary incentive to support abortion and no such thing to be an opponent. You don't think money drives the abortion supporters?

    5.) the country is fine when it comes to abortion but whats weird is i value the ZEF AND THE WOMAN so i guess im doing great!
    Your opinion noted again, but mine is that this country is losing its soul and abortion on demand cheapens life. Sorry I cannot buy that.

  8. #68
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Personally...in my perfect fantasy world, there would be no abortions, because there would be no NEED for abortions.

    Sadly, that world is just a fantasy.
    If more liberals would begin each argument with that statement it would help their cause SO much. Instead they come of like gun nuts who freak out over ANY law abridging their rights to buy weapons. Both groups come off as irrational.

  9. #69
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    If more liberals would begin each argument with that statement it would help their cause SO much. Instead they come of like gun nuts who freak out over ANY law abridging their rights to buy weapons. Both groups come off as irrational.
    If anyone completely believes that we must have all abortions available, or the opposite, then they ARE irrational.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    First of all you made a claim about lies and games and called those facts. Facts have to be presented and you have presented none therefore this is your opinion. Want to try again?

    The Abortion industry is huge business with costs in the billions so saying it isn't big business is just wrong. What does someone who doesn't support abortion get?

    This country is in real trouble with human life isn't valued, including that of a fetus.
    A fetus is just that, only a fetus and not a person. If the people who worry so much about a fetus would worry a little bit about their fellow human beings the world would be a better place.

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •