Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 478

Thread: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional [W:167:202:330]

  1. #21
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    i underlined the point where your argument runs into a problem.

    if abortion is legal, how can it be classified as murder?
    factually it cant be
    it factually is not murder

    having said that people are free to believe whatever they want even when facts prove them wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #22
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    factually it cant be
    it factually is not murder

    having said that people are free to believe whatever they want even when facts prove them wrong

    And what facts would those be?

    mur·der

    noun

    noun: murder; plural noun: murders

    1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another
    If life begins at conception then taking that life is murder

  3. #23
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)And what facts would those be?

    mur·der


    /ˈmərdər/


    noun

    noun: murder; plural noun: murders

    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

    2.)If life begins at conception then taking that life is murder
    1.)uhm the facts you just posted, thank you for posting that and confirming the facts i already posted

    legal abortion is not murder

    you are free to believe whatever you want though

    2.) nope, its not, you just proved that statment false
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #24
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)uhm the facts you just posted, thank you for posting that and confirming the facts i already posted

    legal abortion is not murder

    you are free to believe whatever you want though

    2.) nope, its not, you just proved that statment false
    Legal abortion doesn't make it any less murder. The term unlawful is the only thing that keeps women and doctors out of jail. That doesn't mean that it isn't murder because it is the premeditated killing of a human being.

  5. #25
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)Legal abortion doesn't make it any less murder.
    2.)The term unlawful is the only thing that keeps women and doctors out of jail.
    3.)That doesn't mean that it isn't murder because it is the premeditated killing of a human being.
    1.) again you are free to have that opinion but the fact is, abortion is legally not murder
    2.) you mean the DEFINITIONS is what makes it not murder? correct because its not murder. Just like the definition of what a planet is doesnt make it a cat.
    3.) yes, it does

    the very definition you posted proves you wrong.

    no matter what you believe the fact remains abortion is legally not murder.

    You should be thankful like i am that we live in a country that we are allowed to have our beliefs.

    Would you like your opinions forced on people instead?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #26
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) again you are free to have that opinion but the fact is, abortion is legally not murder
    2.) you mean the DEFINITIONS is what makes it not murder? correct because its not murder. Just like the definition of what a planet is doesnt make it a cat.
    3.) yes, it does

    the very definition you posted proves you wrong.

    no matter what you believe the fact remains abortion is legally not murder.
    Ok, it is the killing of a human being, you call it what you want, legal murder is still murder. It is a decision that you will have to live with your entire life and will have to reconcile someday. Good luck on that one because you are going to need it. Projections are that over 50 million babies have been aborted since Roe v Wade, you must be so proud.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    We all knew it was going to be challeneged and sent up to the Supreme Court where the law will be upheld through a 5 -4 decision.

    The Texas legislation took all of that into acccount and some Lib Judge can't do anything about that.

    Its not even note worthy.
    That liberal judge...nominated to the Texas supreme court by a republican governor, nominated to current position by a republican president(Bush in both cases), upon the recommendation of 2 republicans. There is zero evidence he is anything but a conservative.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Murder advocates! Let's not get too excited about the blocking of PARTS of the TX Abortion law

    Judge blocks parts of Texas abortion law - CNN.com

    Don't worry, you can still kill the unborn so carry on

  9. #29
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)Ok, it is the killing of a human being
    2.) you call it what you want
    3.) legal murder is still murder.
    4.) It is a decision that you will have to live with your entire life and will have to reconcile someday.
    5.) Good luck on that one because you are going to need it.
    6.) Projections are that over 50 million babies have been aborted since Roe v Wade, you must be so proud.
    1.) well depending on how early it happens scientist and biologists etc would even debate that. But the ZEF is without a doubt human(adj) life. And since abortion is typically done before viability yes the ZEF most times does not survive.
    But abortion itself is still not killing, its the ending of pregnancy, hence late term abortions where the fetus lives.

    2.) no i dont call it what "i" want i simply call it what it factually is, i dont make up stuff based on opinions when theirs facts i can use

    3.) no such thing

    4.) 100% false since i cant have one, nothing to reconcile at all. ANd there are millions that feel obligated by their morals and driven by responsibility to have an abortion, THey disagree also. NOW, be clear, im not say they are right and you are wrong im simply pointing out your morals are not better than theirs and vice versa.

    5.) nope wont need it at all, im very happy with my acceptance of facts and my stance

    6.) proud? thats cute that you want to try failed deflections and hyperbole and appeals to emotion but again, its simply doesnt work because i live in reality.

    im not proud of all the gun deaths, i still support the 2nd
    im not proud of all the auto accidents i still dont want cars banned
    etc etc etc etc

    I simply recognize that their are TWO lives in the discussion that should BOTH have legal and human rights IMO and a solution needs to be somewhere int he middle regardless of what my own morals are. I understand mine shouldn't be forced on others.

    Banning abortion for all reasons of most reasons does NOT do that
    Having abortions unlimited or mostly unlimited does NOT do that

    SO im happy its somewhere int he middle and if it was up to me id try to make it even closer

    What am im VERY proud about is that if i had a decision to make i could make it and so could you, thats awesome, thats american, thats freedom and what having rights is all about.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #30
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    What exactly ARE the new restrictions Texas was putting in?

    I mean, I heard one side saying "the bastards are trying to underhandedly prevent some abortions by making it difficult to get them".
    And the other side saying "We're trying to protect people from dangerous abortion procedures" (or something along those lines).

    But I didn't pay much attention at the time...
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •