Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 478

Thread: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional [W:167:202:330]

  1. #281
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    1.)I answered your post directly
    2.), perhaps you've a deficiency in reading comprehension as well.
    3.) I'll type real slow, Please..........................mind.............. ........your..................own................. .......business.
    4.)Get it?
    5.) Got it?
    6.)Good.
    1.) no you factually did not answer the question
    2.) another another off topic deflection and failed insult
    3.) see #2
    4.) see #2
    5.) see #2
    6.) see #2


    PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC and defend your false post

    the info you posted was wrong and she is right.
    Abortion being legal doesn't force anything on you, this fact will not change.

    if you disagree simply, keep it civil and provide the FACTUAL evidence to support your false claim.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #282
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) no you factually did not answer the question
    2.) another another off topic deflection and failed insult
    3.) see #2
    4.) see #2
    5.) see #2
    6.) see #2


    PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC and defend your false post

    the info you posted was wrong and she is right.
    Abortion being legal doesn't force anything on you, this fact will not change.

    if you disagree simply, keep it civil and provide the FACTUAL evidence to support your false claim.

    3. Baiting/Flaming/Trolling - To bait someone in a general sense is to make a comment with a purposeful intent to coerce some form of response from the individual. In some cases this device can be a useful tool of debate, eliciting responses to highlight a point or reveal an underlying truth concerning someone’s argument. However, in other cases the intent of the bait is less focused on debating. “Flamebaiting” is making statements intended to cause an angry or emotional response/flame from the person. Another form of baiting is known as “derailing” or “thread-jacking”. This is deliberate act of making statements with an aim of diverting the topic of a thread significantly from its main focus. These negative forms of baiting constitute a rules violation that can potentially lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

    "Originally, flame meant to carry forth in a passionate manner in the spirit of honorable debate. Flames most often involved the use of flowery language and flaming well was an art form. More recently flame has come to refer to "any kind of derogatory comment no matter how witless or crude."[google] In a forum with sensitive topics such as this, derogatory flaming is bound to happen. Common sense will prevail, yet this is not an invitation to flame. e.g. "You stupid *****ing moron," is completely unacceptable and could lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

    Trolling is a diversionary tactic of those who “deliberately exploit tendencies of human nature or of an online community to upset people” or those “who post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages” to disrupt normal on-topic discussions. [Wikipedia]. Ignorance, bias, and genuine dissent are not trolling, though at times they may appear similar due to the disingenuous nature of some trolls. Trolling is not allowed and can potentially lead to the suspension of posting privileges.

    4. Don't Be A Jerk (DBAJ) - This simply means what it sounds like.


    I won't warn you again.

  3. #283
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    3. Baiting/Flaming/Trolling - To bait someone in a general sense is to make a comment with a purposeful intent to coerce some form of response from the individual. In some cases this device can be a useful tool of debate, eliciting responses to highlight a point or reveal an underlying truth concerning someone’s argument. However, in other cases the intent of the bait is less focused on debating. “Flamebaiting” is making statements intended to cause an angry or emotional response/flame from the person. Another form of baiting is known as “derailing” or “thread-jacking”. This is deliberate act of making statements with an aim of diverting the topic of a thread significantly from its main focus. These negative forms of baiting constitute a rules violation that can potentially lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

    "Originally, flame meant to carry forth in a passionate manner in the spirit of honorable debate. Flames most often involved the use of flowery language and flaming well was an art form. More recently flame has come to refer to "any kind of derogatory comment no matter how witless or crude."[google] In a forum with sensitive topics such as this, derogatory flaming is bound to happen. Common sense will prevail, yet this is not an invitation to flame. e.g. "You stupid *****ing moron," is completely unacceptable and could lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

    Trolling is a diversionary tactic of those who “deliberately exploit tendencies of human nature or of an online community to upset people” or those “who post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages” to disrupt normal on-topic discussions. [Wikipedia]. Ignorance, bias, and genuine dissent are not trolling, though at times they may appear similar due to the disingenuous nature of some trolls. Trolling is not allowed and can potentially lead to the suspension of posting privileges.

    4. Don't Be A Jerk (DBAJ) - This simply means what it sounds like.


    I won't warn you again.
    Since none of those rules apply, so far as I can tell, he's fine.

    What?

    My opinion on the rules is as valid as yours.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  4. #284
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    3. Baiting/Flaming/Trolling - To bait someone in a general sense is to make a comment with a purposeful intent to coerce some form of response from the individual. In some cases this device can be a useful tool of debate, eliciting responses to highlight a point or reveal an underlying truth concerning someone’s argument. However, in other cases the intent of the bait is less focused on debating. “Flamebaiting” is making statements intended to cause an angry or emotional response/flame from the person. Another form of baiting is known as “derailing” or “thread-jacking”. This is deliberate act of making statements with an aim of diverting the topic of a thread significantly from its main focus. These negative forms of baiting constitute a rules violation that can potentially lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

    "Originally, flame meant to carry forth in a passionate manner in the spirit of honorable debate. Flames most often involved the use of flowery language and flaming well was an art form. More recently flame has come to refer to "any kind of derogatory comment no matter how witless or crude."[google] In a forum with sensitive topics such as this, derogatory flaming is bound to happen. Common sense will prevail, yet this is not an invitation to flame. e.g. "You stupid *****ing moron," is completely unacceptable and could lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

    Trolling is a diversionary tactic of those who “deliberately exploit tendencies of human nature or of an online community to upset people” or those “who post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages” to disrupt normal on-topic discussions. [Wikipedia]. Ignorance, bias, and genuine dissent are not trolling, though at times they may appear similar due to the disingenuous nature of some trolls. Trolling is not allowed and can potentially lead to the suspension of posting privileges.

    4. Don't Be A Jerk (DBAJ) - This simply means what it sounds like.


    I won't warn you again.
    ONCE AGAIN please stay on topic and stop with the failed insults and deflections

    op topic the info you posted was wrong and she is right.
    Abortion being legal doesn't force anything on you, this fact will not change.

    if you disagree simply, keep it civil and provide the FACTUAL evidence to support your false claim.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #285
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ONCE AGAIN please stay on topic and stop with the failed insults and deflections

    op topic the info you posted was wrong and she is right.
    Abortion being legal doesn't force anything on you, this fact will not change.

    if you disagree simply, keep it civil and provide the FACTUAL evidence to support your false claim.
    After reading the conversation in question, I have to disagree with you in part.

    Abortion being legal IS forcing someone who believes abortion is wrong to accept something against their will.
    Legally, at least.
    Nothing false about that.

    Edit: For myself, I believe it is wrong, but I also believe forcing women to carry children against their will is wrong.

    So we have two wrongs here, and we've decided to err on the side of the one that came first (the women).
    That doesn't (in my mind) make it right...but it is legal, and the best we can do for the moment.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  6. #286
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    After reading the conversation in question, I have to disagree with you in part.

    1.)Abortion being legal IS forcing someone who believes abortion is wrong to accept something against their will.
    2.Legally, at least.
    3.) Nothing false about that.
    1.) this is 100% false, "acceptance" isnt forced in the least, not even one bit

    this thread is proof

    is abortion legal? yep

    does he "accept" it? nope

    2.) has nothgin to do with "acceptance"

    3.) yes that is false


    does making freedom of speech force you to "accept" everything somebody says? nope
    how about freedom of religion? because im a christian are you forced to accept Christianity? nope
    does not outlawing premarital sex force all those people with religion that its wrong to accept it? nope
    etc etc

    acceptance cant be forced


    people still dont accept that women and minorities are equal and they still dont accept interracial marriage etc.

    you are free to disagree but the fact is nothing is forced, he doesnt have to have an abortion and he factually doesn't accept that its right.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #287
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,926

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Difficulty with reality ? A miscarriage and a abortion are two separate things.

    One happens most of the time due to natural occurrences, the other is murder, justified down through left wing talking points and is used as a form of birth control.
    So you took it out of context originally and still do not understand what I wrote. I never compared them to each other.

    Nevermind. I cant dumb it down further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #288
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,568

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Not when I got it.
    She did before she was killed.

    Can't prove your contention that abortion is irresponsible, eh? No surprise.

  9. #289
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) this is 100% false, "acceptance" isnt forced in the least, not even one bit

    this thread is proof

    is abortion legal? yep

    does he "accept" it? nope

    2.) has nothgin to do with "acceptance"

    3.) yes that is false


    does making freedom of speech force you to "accept" everything somebody says? nope
    how about freedom of religion? because im a christian are you forced to accept Christianity? nope
    does not outlawing premarital sex force all those people with religion that its wrong to accept it? nope
    etc etc

    acceptance cant be forced


    people still dont accept that women and minorities are equal and they still dont accept interracial marriage etc.

    you are free to disagree but the fact is nothing is forced, he doesnt have to have an abortion and he factually doesn't accept that its right.
    You are factually wrong in at least one case. The prespective father is forced to accept in the case where the prespective mother gets an abortion. And just a nitpick, but not all abortion is legal.

  10. #290
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    She did before she was killed.

    Can't prove your contention that abortion is irresponsible, eh? No surprise.
    Not my contention. Perhaps you should read my posts instead of guessing my positions.

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •