Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 478

Thread: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional [W:167:202:330]

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    When killing an unborn child is morally correct to, you've lost all grounds in morality.
    Abortion, is murder covered under the false flag of "choice"
    You can call it murder all you want, you can also say the sun rises in the north and sets in the south, however in both cases you would be wrong. You're free to your own opinions, but you're not free to your own facts. FACT is abortion is not murder, at least right now.

  2. #132
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    TheNextEra;1062568122]Nope, I'm spot on.
    Your opinion noted

    According to YOUR values you should have voted Dem (or third party) since the GOP had screwed up. But you voted along party lines. I'm quite sure BOTH would have raised the debt, which brings us to the logically conclusion that BOTH the Dem/Rep are into big government and raising debt. however, sheeple such as yourself continue the path of destruction.
    Wrong, I looked at resumes and results. The Bush resume and results in 2004 were nowhere near what you claim and in fact the economy was beginning to boom as the BLS and BEA data show. 1 trillion of the debt was due to 9/11 and both the Gore and Kerry resumes would never garner the support of any conservative. You ought to know that. I didn't by the way vote for Bush in 2008

    Path of destruction? Yes, Obama took office with a 10.6 trillion debt that is now 17.1 and his proposal of a 3.77 trillion dollar budget shows no interest in lowering that debt. He has the worst recovery in history and zero leadership skills so the new liberal normal is high debt, high unemployment, low economic growth, and a massive central govt. creating dependence. Yes, that is liberalism which I reject. By the way, didn't vote for Obama either due to his resume and the results show that I was right.


    The Dems in wanting Pro-Choice are wanting the govenrment OUT of it for the man and woman as much as society will allow. The GOP wants ONLY the woman to be LEGALLY binded to the pregnancy and gives the man a free pass during the pregnancy. Child support laws AFTER the birth are applied to BOTH the man and woman so you can't use child support as an excuse.
    The Dems aren't proposing any such thing, abortion on demand paid for by the taxpayers. You really have a distorted, biased opinion and ignore reality.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Your opinion noted
    As yours is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Wrong, I looked at resumes and results. The Bush resume and results in 2004 were nowhere near what you claim and in fact the economy was beginning to boom as the BLS and BEA data show. 1 trillion of the debt was due to 9/11 and both the Gore and Kerry resumes would never garner the support of any conservative. You ought to know that. I didn't by the way vote for Bush in 2008
    Nope, the GOP candidate could have a horrible economy, increased government, inreased debt and you STILL would voted for GOP (and have) because of social issues. Sorry you don't like facts, you are not an independent, you are a Republican.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Path of destruction? Yes, Obama took office with a 10.6 trillion debt that is now 17.1 and his proposal of a 3.77 trillion dollar budget shows no interest in lowering that debt. He has the worst recovery in history and zero leadership skills so the new liberal normal is high debt, high unemployment, low economic growth, and a massive central govt. creating dependence. Yes, that is liberalism which I reject. By the way, didn't vote for Obama either due to his resume and the results show that I was right.
    So then if everyone like you voted for third party we would have REAL change and no more Dem/Rep. Instead you vote the sheeple way along with the other Dem/Rep sheep.


    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Dems aren't proposing any such thing, abortion on demand paid for by the taxpayers. You really have a distorted, biased opinion and ignore reality.
    Yes in that regards I am against what the Dems are doing, however, it isn't forcing a woman to do something while giving a free pass to the man during pregnancy like the GOP supports.

  4. #134
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1.)Well, thank you for allowing me my opinion just like you are entitled to yours.
    2.) Neither of us are going to change the other person's mind.
    3.) I will be able to reconcile my opinions at some time in the future with "my" God. Good luck with yours.
    4.) Life is too precious to destroy and I would know, lost my wife of over 40 years
    5.) Because a woman has a legal right doesn't make that a moral right
    6.) yes there is such a thing as right and wrong in the real world.
    7.) Being legal doesn't change the fact that women killing their baby won't have to reconcile that decision in the future.
    8.) You see in the liberal world there are no consequences for bad decisions but at some time in the future there will be.
    9.) Thank you again, that is indeed my opinion just like the free will I was given to have that opinion.
    2.)There are always consequences for personal decisions, good or bad.
    10.) Today's liberals are trying to change that.
    11.) People are responsible for the choices they make including to have sex. Simply not wanting responsibility doesn't change the fact that people don't have a choice in that area.
    1.) nice try but wasnt saying you werent free and im not sure what "opinions" i have given you though.
    2.) not trying to change your opinion one bit the difference is you want yours forced on other, i do not.
    3.) my god is find with my views, so theres no need for luck lol but more importantly to this discussion my god and my views are meaningless to laws
    4.) I agree this is way i want BOTH lifes protected not just the life of the ZEF. Ive lost many family members, sorry about yours and have a daughter so yes i respect life and it drives me to respect BOTH lives.
    5.) good thing i never made this claim then huh, but continue with the strawman
    6.) yes many people have their subjective views or these
    7.) not a fact at all this is your opinion
    8.) another meaningless opinion

    weird you dodged all the questions i asked i wonder why?

    9.) yes but you want to take away peoples decision on how they deal with reality
    10.) always funny when anybody tries to group people together liberals, conservatives etc it only further exposes their dishonesty and biased. This is not happening.
    11.)n yes they are doesnt mean they should have their legal and human rights infringed on based on your opinion
    12.) or simply practicing the responsibility that they think is right because your opinion doesnt matter to them. They do have a choice you want it taken away.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #135
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    As yours is.



    Nope, the GOP candidate could have a horrible economy, increased government, inreased debt and you STILL would voted for GOP (and have) because of social issues. Sorry you don't like facts, you are not an independent, you are a Republican.



    So then if everyone like you voted for third party we would have REAL change and no more Dem/Rep. Instead you vote the sheeple way along with the other Dem/Rep sheep.




    Yes in that regards I am against what the Dems are doing, however, it isn't forcing a woman to do something while giving a free pass to the man during pregnancy like the GOP supports.
    Name for me a successful third party governor? You have this fixation that a third party is the answer when the reality is you build that party from the ground up not the top down and haven't been successful at doing that. Until that happens there is no chance for a third party candidate at the top to be successful and make the changes you want.

    The rest of your post is again your opinion. You have no idea as to what the economic results were in 2004 so obviously no understanding why I voted for Bush. You also ignored the Obama resume in 2008 and I can give people the benefit of doubt for voting for Obama in 2008 but not for 2012. That experiment of hiring a Community agitator was a disaster as the results show and still you blame Bush and Republicans. That is what third party supporters always do but the reality is you are nothing more than a malcontent who will always promote ideology over results and reality.

  6. #136
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    1.)When killing an unborn child is morally correct to, you've lost all grounds in morality.
    2.) Abortion, is murder covered under the false flag of "choice"
    1.) more meaningless opinion, theres people that say when you want to infringe on womens legal and human rights forcing her to risk her life that you have lost all grounds in morality? who is factually right? let me guess only you? lol
    2.) sorry this is 100% factually wrong

    tell me why your morals magically trump others and should be forced on them, you havent answered that
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #137
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You can call it murder all you want, you can also say the sun rises in the north and sets in the south, however in both cases you would be wrong. You're free to your own opinions, but you're not free to your own facts. FACT is abortion is not murder, at least right now.
    You can hide behind the legal skirt all you want, it doesnt change the fact an unborn, innocent child is brutally murdered for the convience of a selfish woman. (Yes I know there are forced abortions and THAT is both wrong and a different matter)
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #138
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nice try but wasnt saying you werent free and im not sure what "opinions" i have given you though.
    2.) not trying to change your opinion one bit the difference is you want yours forced on other, i do not.
    3.) my god is find with my views, so theres no need for luck lol but more importantly to this discussion my god and my views are meaningless to laws
    4.) I agree this is way i want BOTH lifes protected not just the life of the ZEF. Ive lost many family members, sorry about yours and have a daughter so yes i respect life and it drives me to respect BOTH lives.
    5.) good thing i never made this claim then huh, but continue with the strawman
    6.) yes many people have their subjective views or these
    7.) not a fact at all this is your opinion
    8.) another meaningless opinion

    weird you dodged all the questions i asked i wonder why?

    9.) yes but you want to take away peoples decision on how they deal with reality
    10.) always funny when anybody tries to group people together liberals, conservatives etc it only further exposes their dishonesty and biased. This is not happening.
    11.)n yes they are doesnt mean they should have their legal and human rights infringed on based on your opinion
    12.) or simply practicing the responsibility that they think is right because your opinion doesnt matter to them. They do have a choice you want it taken away.
    So, "your" god is fine with your opinion? interesting that you know what "your" god feels about the issue. "My" God believes in life as well as personal responsibility thus giving us free will and then holding us responsible for the choices we make.

    I have given my opinion and it will always be for life. I do not support the killing of a human fetus who has done nothing to deserve that verdict.

    Abortion is legal in this country and seems to be an epidemic in recent years showing how cheap life is and how there are no consequences for that choice although I know that sometime in the future that choice will require reconciliation

    Yes, much of what I post is opinion, but it is opinion based upon my belief that there is right and wrong as well as consequences for all decisions made. Millions of human fetuses are never given that right to have an opinion or to make an impact on society. You are here because your Mom chose life, think about it

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Name for me a successful third party governor? You have this fixation that a third party is the answer when the reality is you build that party from the ground up not the top down and haven't been successful at doing that. Until that happens there is no chance for a third party candidate at the top to be successful and make the changes you want.

    The rest of your post is again your opinion. You have no idea as to what the economic results were in 2004 so obviously no understanding why I voted for Bush. You also ignored the Obama resume in 2008 and I can give people the benefit of doubt for voting for Obama in 2008 but not for 2012. That experiment of hiring a Community agitator was a disaster as the results show and still you blame Bush and Republicans. That is what third party supporters always do but the reality is you are nothing more than a malcontent who will always promote ideology over results and reality.
    No if I were a malcontent promoting ideology, I would vote Dem/Rep. Instead I choose a different path other than sheeple. You are a Republican and there is no escaping that. I don't need to write a paragraph to explain that one. It's clear to everyone that you have no intention of doing anything other than voting Republican regardless of results.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Fed judge: Texas abortion limits unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    You can hide behind the legal skirt all you want, it doesnt change the fact an unborn, innocent child is brutally murdered for the convience of a selfish woman. (Yes I know there are forced abortions and THAT is both wrong and a different matter)
    I'm hiding behind nothing, the law is the law and defintions have meaning. The fact is abortion is not murder, at least right now. The plain simple fact is you are incorrect at this time calling abortion murder. That is FACT.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •