Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #761
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sounds like a half dozen other anti-gun rights posters. It's really quite insulting to people's intelligence. They can NEVER come out and just say what they mean because they are cowards.
    bingo, absolutely correct. maybe the first time this ploy is used it might work

    we have seen too much of the evasions to buy their arguments anymore



  2. #762
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well I arrived to the thread late, and I'm not going to read ALL of the posts. I see you arguing about 7 rounds and saying that you feel it's enough. Now you say that's not what you are arguing about. It's retarded.
    It the context of it being enough to defend yourself, I do think it's adequate. But the context matters. I never said that need matter at all in terms of limiting or not limiting.

    Like I said, just read what I actually write.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #763
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sounds like a half dozen other anti-gun rights posters. It's really quite insulting to people's intelligence. They can NEVER come out and just say what they mean because they are cowards.
    I've said it very clearly. Just don't project or assume and actually read it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #764
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I do read what you write and I have seen the pattern of what you engage in. you attack gun rights but do so in a manner that you think allows you to deny your posts are anti gun. its like you claiming your argument is with poor pro gun arguments rather than being anti gun. That might work if we haven't had seen hundreds of your posts that never ever take to task idiotic anti gun arguments. and when you spew the why not a flamethrower or a nuke nonsense (which is a common ploy of the anti gun left) you are doing the SOP of the anti gun side.


    the fact is in law-ambiguity in a contract is construed AGAINST the author of the contract

    ambiguity in an argument is construed against its author. Your attempt to bash gun ownership while pretending you are not by using nuanced or evasive arguments might work in a HS level debate club but here we call it for what it is--dishonest
    The pattern you think you see is your projection. I have trouble with your lack of logic. You leap away from what I address you with and try to make it something it never was.

    Those who actually read what's written don't have the trouble you and some do.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #765
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've said it very clearly. Just don't project or assume and actually read it.
    what you have said is idiotic
    that being armed citizens don't need more than 7 rounds to defend themselves

    its idiotic for several reasons

    and those have been demonstrated



  6. #766
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It the context of it being enough to defend yourself, I do think it's adequate. But the context matters. I never said that need matter at all in terms of limiting or not limiting.

    Like I said, just read what I actually write.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've said it very clearly. Just don't project or assume and actually read it.
    Good Lord! I HAVE read what you've been writing. What the heck do you think I've been responding to? Nobody is projecting. We are confronting you and your statements that 7 rounds is enough.

  7. #767
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The pattern you think you see is your projection. I have trouble with your lack of logic. You leap away from what I address you with and try to make it something it never was.

    Those who actually read what's written don't have the trouble you and some do.
    I have noted that your SOP is to nuance arguments in an attempt to be able to attack gun owners and then cry that you are being unfairly attacked as an anti gun advocate.

    for years I have read your posts and your attempts to have it both ways. pretending that it is not anti gun to insinuate that it is irrational for people to keep guns for self defense when you claim YOU DO NOT NEED ONE. the fact is we all know what you are implying.



  8. #768
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The pattern you think you see is your projection. I have trouble with your lack of logic. You leap away from what I address you with and try to make it something it never was.

    Those who actually read what's written don't have the trouble you and some do.
    Everyone I've seen in this thread seems to have an issue with what you've been saying, that 7 rounds is enough.

  9. #769
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Good Lord! I HAVE read what you've been writing. What the heck do you think I've been responding to? Nobody is projecting. We are confronting you and your statements that 7 rounds is enough.
    Not with clear eyes, as I've repeated I have no dog in the fight, that I'm limiting to TD's claim, and so on. How can you miss that?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #770
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not with clear eyes, as I've repeated I have no dog in the fight, that I'm limiting to TD's claim, and so on. How can you miss that?
    What in the heck are you talking about? You are clearly here on this thread stating a position that you think 7 rounds is enough.

Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •