Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #701
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Who cares, TD? It's just his opinion and it is worth the same as Joe Schmoe's opinion... approximately nothing.


    To restrict a fundamental right, you have to prove necessity. You don't have to prove necessity to exercise one. End of story.


    TD, you need not prove anything. Your opposition is the one who has to prove that a 7 round restriction is essential to public safety and will have a major impact on same. He hasn't, and cant.

    /thread.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  2. #702
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I am saying that honest people don't pick when or by whom they are attacked. and its always better to have more rounds than less given the uncertainty. And your idiotic argument was you never will need more than 7 rounds

    You are simply ignorant about this area
    Better to have an m16, or a flame thrower, or a tank, or a nuke. But support that you need more than seven rounds. I'm waiting.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #703
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You're dancing. The positive claim is yours. You have the burden. You just know you can't, so you dance.
    Nope, in a free society people should be able to carry what they want
    I think everyone knows who is making crap up here. I have yet to see anyone cite your posts as an example of expertise in this subject. remember-you have already admitted you don't "need" a gun and you obviously have no understanding of civilian self defense issues



  4. #704
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Who cares, TD? It's just his opinion and it is worth the same as Joe Schmoe's opinion... approximately nothing.


    To restrict a fundamental right, you have to prove necessity. You don't have to prove necessity to exercise one. End of story.


    TD, you need not prove anything. Your opposition is the one who has to prove that a 7 round restriction is essential to public safety and will have a major impact on same. He hasn't, and cant.

    /thread.
    You ignored me earlier. I think you don't like a challenge. But What makes the right fundamental? Are we today what we were 200 years ago?

    Just a question.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #705
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Nope, in a free society people should be able to carry what they want
    I think everyone knows who is making crap up here. I have yet to see anyone cite your posts as an example of expertise in this subject. remember-you have already admitted you don't "need" a gun and you obviously have no understanding of civilian self defense issues
    Different argument. You're diverting again. You'll get emotional next.

    And no, I can defend myself without a gun. And freedoms are never without limitations. Do keep that in mind as you get emotional again.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #706
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Why do you want to put limitations on rounds? Please explain.
    To limit the peoples ability to self defense. It goes hand in hand with ideas to making ammo more expensive.

  7. #707
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Better to have an m16, or a flame thrower, or a tank, or a nuke. But support that you need more than seven rounds. I'm waiting.
    the idiocy continues. every try to carry a flamethrower hidden on your person.

    you still haven't dealt with the studies major police departments bought into about 30 years ago

    you are losing it and you never had a winning position to begin with



  8. #708
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Different argument. You're diverting again. You'll get emotional next.

    And no, I can defend myself without a gun. And freedoms are never without limitations. Do keep that in mind as you get emotional again.
    everytime you lie or fail to address an argument your pavlovian response is to accuse whomever is thrashing your unreasoned nonsense as being "emotional". Its nothing more than sanctimonious arrogance of someone who has no argument and no facts



  9. #709
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the idiocy continues. every try to carry a flamethrower hidden on your person.

    you still haven't dealt with the studies major police departments bought into about 30 years ago

    you are losing it and you never had a winning position to begin with


    Just as I predicted.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #710
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Different argument. You're diverting again. You'll get emotional next.

    And no, I can defend myself without a gun. And freedoms are never without limitations. Do keep that in mind as you get emotional again.
    Why should the rights of innocent parties be limited? Can you show any rights that are violated by the simple act of owning a gun or ammo? Well? If not, your argument appears to amount to because I'm your master bitch.

Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •