Page 59 of 121 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not remotely. You're just trying to excuse your lack of reasoning ability. Worry less about me and more about the points you should address.
    Address how? This incident has no bearing on our right to own firearms.

  2. #582
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappo View Post
    OK Nancy, I'll bite. What am I wrong about? Did I ever say the NRA was against that? I haven't deleted any posts - why don't you show us all what you think I am wrong about?
    You said people see it as an infringment. Its not and they dont.

  3. #583
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    Those sane people who are opposing gun violence and the obvious fact that guns need to be much more strictily controlled and limited, are not taking a tough enough position against the gungoons and their insane attitudes. The US will never be able to rise above this problem and make their citizens reasonably safe against gun violence until a tougher stand is taken. The will is just not there to stop it and until you Americans do your children and loved ones will continue to be slaughtered.

    When is enough, enough? Do real people who aren't carrying guns around and pretending they are needed for protection, have rights too? Do pretend macho gungoons have a right to endanger the lives of others in order to satisfy what is mostly their feelings of inadequacy if they don't have a gun to back them up?
    Continuously calling gun owners "gun goons" invalidates your argument.
    Stop name calling and stick to some links, stats, facts, studies. Anything that has fact based information.

  4. #584
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Address how? This incident has no bearing on our right to own firearms.
    And yet, you entered into the discussion instead of making those arguments.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Continuously calling gun owners "gun goons" invalidates your argument.
    Stop name calling and stick to some links, stats, facts, studies. Anything that has fact based information.
    How's this for facts?



    The NRA Song



    Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
    Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
    Guns are fine, Guns are mine
    Guns are things, that Jesus brings!

    Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
    Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!

    Guns are fun for everyone, buy them up by the ton.
    Guns for me, Guns for you, Guns for nuts and children too!
    Guns at home, Guns at work, Guns at play, Guns berserk!

    Tons and tons of great big Guns,
    Are tons and tons of great big fun!

    I’ve got Guns up my nose ‘tween my ears and by my toes.
    I’m no fool, I’m so cool, I take Guns to my school.
    I take Guns in my car, to the store and to the bar.
    I got Guns in a drawer, in my pocket and on the floor.
    I got Guns on the wall, behind the toilet and in the hall.

    I got guns in my bed, one is growing from my head!
    Get a Gun and get it fast, Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!

  6. #586
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    How's this for facts?



    The NRA Song



    Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
    Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
    Guns are fine, Guns are mine
    Guns are things, that Jesus brings!

    Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
    Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!

    Guns are fun for everyone, buy them up by the ton.
    Guns for me, Guns for you, Guns for nuts and children too!
    Guns at home, Guns at work, Guns at play, Guns berserk!

    Tons and tons of great big Guns,
    Are tons and tons of great big fun!

    I’ve got Guns up my nose ‘tween my ears and by my toes.
    I’m no fool, I’m so cool, I take Guns to my school.
    I take Guns in my car, to the store and to the bar.
    I got Guns in a drawer, in my pocket and on the floor.
    I got Guns on the wall, behind the toilet and in the hall.

    I got guns in my bed, one is growing from my head!
    Get a Gun and get it fast, Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!
    That can't be a serious song the NRA uses.

    Has to be a parody....
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #587
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,619

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Continuously calling gun owners "gun goons" invalidates your argument.
    Stop name calling and stick to some links, stats, facts, studies. Anything that has fact based information.
    people like him demonstrate what I have been saying since I first came to this forum. The anti gun left does not hate armed criminals. The anti gun left hates pro gun organizations that funnel money and votes to anti socialist politicians. Therefore it is obvious that gun control is designed to harass pro gun groups and their members-not criminals



  8. #588
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,619

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    That can't be a serious song the NRA uses.

    Has to be a parody....
    It proves that foreign gun haters are mad that we can own guns and they cannot



  9. #589
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You said people see it as an infringment. Its not and they dont.
    You are wrong. I bet you hear that a lot.

  10. #590
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    It proves that foreign gun haters are mad that we can own guns and they cannot
    And it's not even like our Second Amendment was something our Founding Fathers thought up. The right to keep and bear arms is English common-law.

    Bill of Rights 1689 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    No royal interference in the freedom of the people to have arms for their own defence as suitable to their class and as allowed by law (simultaneously restoring rights previously taken from Protestants by James II)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •