Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #461
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, as, we know that. But as the market adjusts, there will mostly only be seven round options. No thinking person expects immediate results.
    that is beyond stupid. I own at least a few hundred normal capacity magazines you still haven't told me why

    1) someone should be jailed for owning a magazine that has been legal for 100 years

    2) why trustworthy people become untrustworthy at 8 rounds

    3) why honest people should be handicapped (and stop with the psychobabble about not needing them)

    I have concluded your posts are designed to bait pro gun posters because you have proven that you support this nonsense in an effort to annoy those who don't agree with your politics. You have yet to make an honest argument. I doubt you even believe the crap you are spewing and that is evidenced by the paucity of any rational arguments you have made



  2. #462
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that is beyond stupid. I own at least a few hundred normal capacity magazines you still haven't told me why

    1) someone should be jailed for owning a magazine that has been legal for 100 years

    2) why trustworthy people become untrustworthy at 8 rounds

    3) why honest people should be handicapped (and stop with the psychobabble about not needing them)

    I have concluded your posts are designed to bait pro gun posters because you have proven that you support this nonsense in an effort to annoy those who don't agree with your politics. You have yet to make an honest argument. I doubt you even believe the crap you are spewing and that is evidenced by the paucity of any rational arguments you have made
    I don't answer those because I didn't make those claims. I claimed it would not be a hardship. I claim police have an actual job that puts them in harms way. I keep asking that you address what I said.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #463
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't answer those because I didn't make those claims. I claimed it would not be a hardship. I claim police have an actual job that puts them in harms way. I keep asking that you address what I said.

    cops don't face as much danger when dealing with armed criminals than do other civilians



  4. #464
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    cops don't face as much danger when dealing with armed criminals than do other civilians
    My links differently. Nor are you required to act. They are.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #465
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    My links differently. Nor are you required to act. They are.
    Even if JUST ONE citizen needs more than 7 rounds then the law is idiotic

    and cops have no duty to protect people either. Its a supreme court ruling

    and cops choose normally when they confront criminals. Other Civilians do not

    other civilians are attacked at the time place and choosing of criminals
    criminals generally pick times when people are least likely to have back up or be able to fight back

    I know, part of my job for years was dealing with that fact



  6. #466
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Even if JUST ONE citizen needs more than 7 rounds then the law is idiotic

    and cops have no duty to protect people either. Its a supreme court ruling

    and cops choose normally when they confront criminals. Other Civilians do not

    other civilians are attacked at the time place and choosing of criminals
    criminals generally pick times when people are least likely to have back up or be able to fight back

    I know, part of my job for years was dealing with that fact
    Its highly unlikely even one will need more than seven. Again, this is not a war zone.

    And, go, as my link showed, they often walk into trouble doing their job. Again, read the links.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #467
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Its highly unlikely even one will need more than seven. Again, this is not a war zone.

    And, go, as my link showed, they often walk into trouble doing their job. Again, read the links.
    more idiocy. you are just speculating

    since it is illegal for criminals to own any guns magazine bans only target law abiding citizens

    we cannot establish that a mag limit will deter crime. however there are hundreds of cases of people needing more than 7 rounds to save themselves. and many competitive shooting sports require more than 7 rounds

    so you want to harass people (which of course is your goal when it comes to gun owners) for no positive benefits


    cops often walk into trouble but other civilians are specifically TARGETED for criminal assault

    so your argument sucks yet again



  8. #468
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    more idiocy. you are just speculating

    since it is illegal for criminals to own any guns magazine bans only target law abiding citizens

    we cannot establish that a mag limit will deter crime. however there are hundreds of cases of people needing more than 7 rounds to save themselves. and many competitive shooting sports require more than 7 rounds

    so you want to harass people (which of course is your goal when it comes to gun owners) for no positive benefits


    cops often walk into trouble but other civilians are specifically TARGETED for criminal assault

    so your argument sucks yet again
    We both make logical assumptions, mind more logical than yours, but assumptions. And as we don't have these fire fights on the streets, it's quite logical to assume we won't. Seven we be more than enough to defend someone.

    And no one us being harassed. Why you exaggerate this way I just don't know.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #469
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    We both make logical assumptions, mind more logical than yours, but assumptions. And as we don't have these fire fights on the streets, it's quite logical to assume we won't. Seven we be more than enough to defend someone.

    And no one us being harassed. Why you exaggerate this way I just don't know.
    rejected as opinion based on a lack of facts and no understanding of the subject matter

    its too bad that people like you cannot suffer the consequences of those who are harmed by the idiotic limitations assholes like Cuomo want to impose on honest people. Harassment-paying 150 dollars in 1996 for the competition magazines for my IPSC race gun-magazines that cost 35 dollars before the CLINTON gun ban

    HARASSMENT-owning normal capacity magazines in NYS and being told you can be arrested if you don't destroy them or ship them out of state



  10. #470
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    rejected as opinion based on a lack of facts and no understanding of the subject matter

    its too bad that people like you cannot suffer the consequences of those who are harmed by the idiotic limitations assholes like Cuomo want to impose on honest people. Harassment-paying 150 dollars in 1996 for the competition magazines for my IPSC race gun-magazines that cost 35 dollars before the CLINTON gun ban

    HARASSMENT-owning normal capacity magazines in NYS and being told you can be arrested if you don't destroy them or ship them out of state
    Thats not the definition of harassment. Sorry.

    I've never needed a guy. So, not having one, why haven't I paid for it?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •