Page 46 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #451
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Feel free to explain it, but you've said nothing so far suggests it's an important issue. But you don't have gun fights in the street. A few shots and such, but not a war zone.
    rejected as stupid. Cops have backup but they have 17 rounds

    at what point is a law abiding citizen not trustworthy? 20 rounds? 15 rounds? 10 rounds?

    given there was no studies supporting the limits it is obvious the goal is to gradually decrease what honest people could own

    its STUPID



  2. #452
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    BTW boo-the duty is on you to support the limits and explain why honest people should be so handicapped



  3. #453
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    rejected as stupid. Cops have backup but they have 17 rounds

    at what point is a law abiding citizen not trustworthy? 20 rounds? 15 rounds? 10 rounds?

    given there was no studies supporting the limits it is obvious the goal is to gradually decrease what honest people could own

    its STUPID
    We've covered that, complete with links showing the differences.

    Again show me those wild fire fights. This is a logic question. Without fire fights, there's no logical reason to associate self defense with number of rounds.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #454
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    BTW boo-the duty is on you to support the limits and explain why honest people should be so handicapped
    I've supported the claims I've made. You claim a handicap. Support it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #455
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    We've covered that, complete with links showing the differences.

    Again show me those wild fire fights. This is a logic question. Without fire fights, there's no logical reason to associate self defense with number of rounds.
    you don't know anything about civilian or police shooting issues

    why do cops have 17? do you think you are better off with less rounds

    at what point does an honest gun owner become untrustworthy due to number of rounds



  6. #456
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've supported the claims I've made. You claim a handicap. Support it.
    the opinions of someone who clearly has no training in this field is not support. Its an opinion based on poor or no information



  7. #457
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you don't know anything about civilian or police shooting issues

    why do cops have 17? do you think you are better off with less rounds

    at what point does an honest gun owner become untrustworthy due to number of rounds
    I linked that earlier. Go back and read.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #458
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the opinions of someone who clearly has no training in this field is not support. Its an opinion based on poor or no information
    As I said, I supported the claims. Go back and read.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #459
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As I said, I supported the claims. Go back and read.
    No you didn't you speculated that it might cause a mass shooter to have to reload

    but mass shooters have ignored more substantive laws

    magazine limits will only apply to honest people

    so tell me-why should honest people be banned from owning normal capacity magazines

    IT IS ALREADY ILLEGAL TO USE ANY GUN TO MURDER PEOPLE



  10. #460
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    No you didn't you speculated that it might cause a mass shooter to have to reload

    but mass shooters have ignored more substantive laws

    magazine limits will only apply to honest people

    so tell me-why should honest people be banned from owning normal capacity magazines

    IT IS ALREADY ILLEGAL TO USE ANY GUN TO MURDER PEOPLE
    Yes, and we know that. But as the market adjusts, there will mostly only be seven round options. No thinking person expects immediate results.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 46 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •