Page 38 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #371
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Slow down. Try to breath. And re- read for understanding.
    why do you pretend that everyone who doesn't buy into your anti gun, anti self defense nonsense is either

    1) hysterical

    2) out of control

    3) or irrational

    when your posts on this subject are devoid of logic and have no relationship to even the most tenuous of facts?



  2. #372
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    20 less assholes is a better scenario than 7 less assholes.
    Not worth commenting on.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #373
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why do you pretend that everyone who doesn't buy into your anti gun, anti self defense nonsense is either

    1) hysterical

    2) out of control

    3) or irrational

    when your posts on this subject are devoid of logic and have no relationship to even the most tenuous of facts?
    No where have I said I was opposed to self defense. Quite the opposite actually. I'm not sure why you argue things not said, but ignore what was said.

    Try again.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #374
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not worth commenting on.
    Only if you think the world is better off with more assholes and less people they victimize



  5. #375
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Only if you think the world is better off with more assholes and less people they victimize
    Still not worth commenting on.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #376
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No where have I said I was opposed to self defense. Quite the opposite actually. I'm not sure why you argue things not said, but ignore what was said.

    Try again.
    If you deny honest people the same tools almost every civilian law enforcement agency has determined are the most suitable for somewhat trained police officers to use in self defense against criminals (who of course don't obey magazine limits-they don't obey other laws) you are against self defense

    your silly irrational and moronic assertions that people don't need more than 7 shots based purely on your own need to counter what I have said is evidence you are anti self defense.



  7. #377
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Liberals just like to control things they don't understand

  8. #378
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Still not worth commenting on.
    than you should have not commented on it. its like shooting carp in a barrel



  9. #379
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Liberals just like to control things they don't understand
    I think some feel a need to respond to uncomfortable factual assertions even if they no clue about the subject

    Its like many things liberals do-they feel a NEED TO DO SOMETHING so they can FEEL GOOD about themselves even if what they DO is to MAKE THINGS WORSE



  10. #380
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    If you deny honest people the same tools almost every civilian law enforcement agency has determined are the most suitable for somewhat trained police officers to use in self defense against criminals (who of course don't obey magazine limits-they don't obey other laws) you are against self defense

    your silly irrational and moronic assertions that people don't need more than 7 shots based purely on your own need to counter what I have said is evidence you are anti self defense.
    Your reasoning here is flawed. Commonly called a strawman. You dint want to argue the issue, you you create the notion if being against self defense. This type of illogical thinking on your part likely betrays the fact that you know your reasoning us weak and seek to hide behind the strawman effort.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 38 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •