Page 108 of 121 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #1071
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,730

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If there are, show me. That's all you have to do.
    NOt playing your stupid game-the issue is there a possibility of more than 7 rounds needed. nothing more. That is all I have to suggest to prove your argument wrong. and you haven't suggested it is not a possibility. that means ONE incident. There is your incident. game over-you lost



  2. #1072
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,730

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No it isn't. Again, I gave you links.
    rejected as worthless by someone who knows

    try again



  3. #1073
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    NOt playing your stupid game-the issue is there a possibility of more than 7 rounds needed. nothing more. That is all I have to suggest to prove your argument wrong. and you haven't suggested it is not a possibility. that means ONE incident. There is your incident. game over-you lost
    You are wrong about that as well. Just making up a belief that something might happen is not enough. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1074
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    rejected as worthless by someone who knows

    try again
    Proclaiming you own prowess again? I guess you have to.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1075
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You are wrong about that as well. Just making up a belief that something might happen is not enough. Sorry.
    Do you have a spare tire in your car? Probably. Why?
    How about fire extingushers in your home?
    Many things might happen. Nothing wrong with being prepared for that worse case scenario. I would rather have and never need than need and not have.

  6. #1076
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Proclaiming you own prowess again? I guess you have to.
    Helpful. Really, you really nail it on the head. PFfffffffft

  7. #1077
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Do you have a spare tire in your car? Probably. Why?
    How about fire extingushers in your home?
    Many things might happen. Nothing wrong with being prepared for that worse case scenario. I would rather have and never need than need and not have.
    Again, doesn't address the issue. He says he can't defend himself with seven rounds. I just need evidence that is true. It's not about him having a spare gun.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1078
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Helpful. Really, you really nail it on the head. PFfffffffft
    As was yours here.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1079
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, doesn't address the issue. He says he can't defend himself with seven rounds. I just need evidence that is true. It's not about him having a spare gun.
    Not what he said, nor I. We say why should we be limited to. I would rather put down a threat and still have 75% of my mag capacity left over than to stop said threat with the last round out of my gun.
    If I come home and more than one person is ransacking my home or attacking my wife? Why should I be limited? You are not making an argument for that.

  10. #1080
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Not what he said, nor I. We say why should we be limited to. I would rather put down a threat and still have 75% of my mag capacity left over than to stop said threat with the last round out of my gun.
    If I come home and more than one person is ransacking my home or attacking my wife? Why should I be limited? You are not making an argument for that.
    No, it is what he said. He said why did you want to prevent me from protecting myself by limiting me to seven rounds. I'm sorry, but that's what I want answered. Nothing else.

    And are you really saying you can't stop him from ransacking with seven shots?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •