Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1205

Thread: School shooting this morning . . .

  1. #991
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, show a situation where it's happened. This should not hard if it's happened.
    I don't think such stats exist, but that certainly does not mean the need would never arise. This is why your argument is just silly. Like I said earlier, my chances of breast cancer are low. Does that mean I should never have a mammogram as a preventative measure?

  2. #992
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    MOre dishonesty-you cannot tell until it happens
    But if it's never happened, why would I think it would, and think it so strongly as to say you can't defend yourself without 17 rounds?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #993
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,750

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    But if it's never happened, why would I think it would, and think it so strongly as to say you can't defend yourself without 17 rounds?
    more lying-I never said that. I said there is a possibility one would need more than seven rounds

    remember, every major police department reached that conclusion

    try again you continue to lose



  4. #994
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't think such stats exist, but that certainly does not mean the need would never arise. This is why your argument is just silly. Like I said earlier, my chances of breast cancer are low. Does that mean I should never have a mammogram as a preventative measure?
    See that wasn't hard. I don't think it exist either. And while I would never say never, I also would throw out I couldn't defend myself with less than seventeen rounds.

    Btw, breast cancer happens. We can show that, which makes the mammogram prudent. If it never happened, it wouldn't.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #995
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    more lying-I never said that. I said there is a possibility one would need more than seven rounds

    remember, every major police department reached that conclusion

    try again you continue to lose
    Yes you did. And if you continue with that nonsense, I'll find it for you tomorrow. Too many pages to wade through tonight before I go to bed.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #996
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You haven't proven anything. Really, if you are trying to win this argument or if you are just trolling, you suck at it either way.
    I do on claims I actually make.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #997
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,750

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes you did. And if you continue with that nonsense, I'll find it for you tomorrow. Too many pages to wade through tonight before I go to bed.
    the only nonsense is your complete fail. Your dishonest posts are patent here. DO you deny that there is a chance someone might need more than 7 rounds

    DID YOU IGNORE THAT HOME INVASION IN NC were there were FOUR invaders and the homeowner killed two.



  8. #998
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,750

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I do on claims I actually make.
    No you don't. you have to establish there is no chance that a citizen might need more than 7 rounds

    you cannot



  9. #999
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the only nonsense is your complete fail. Your dishonest posts are patent here. DO you deny that there is a chance someone might need more than 7 rounds

    DID YOU IGNORE THAT HOME INVASION IN NC were there were FOUR invaders and the homeowner killed two.
    Nope. Four, killed two. Did he need more than seven rounds?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1000
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: School shooting this morning . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    See that wasn't hard. I don't think it exist either. And while I would never say never, I also would throw out I couldn't defend myself with less than seventeen rounds.

    Btw, breast cancer happens. We can show that, which makes the mammogram prudent. If it never happened, it wouldn't.
    Now you are saying you would need at least 17 rounds to defend yourself?

    Thank your for admitting that you would never say it would NEVER happen. Just as with preventative medical screening, just because the risks are low does NOT mean you shouldn't take precautions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •