Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 440

Thread: The Republican civil war is just getting started

  1. #271
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Did I say anything about them abandoning their family? or fighting? ...or even starting something?

    here's a hint; check the OP title
    I did check the title, and it's patently obvious the OP was referring to the inter-party squabbling the GOP is engaging in as a "civil war." Good lord.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #272
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, they'll just stay and home and starve while others take their job.

    That's about par for the course for the right wing nutters.
    Go back and read my hypothetical again...it is not the rural folks (you know the 'tractor drivers') who will starve. Remember cows and corn don't grow in the city...and rural areas are predominately 'red' in practically all states...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  3. #273
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I did check the title, and it's patently obvious the OP was referring to the inter-party squabbling the GOP is engaging in as a "civil war." Good lord.
    Yeah, I know...good Lord indeed.
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  4. #274
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Go back and read my hypothetical again...it is not the rural folks (you know the 'tractor drivers') who will starve. Remember cows and corn don't grow in the city...and rural areas are predominately 'red' in practically all states...
    GO back and read what I said

    No one is going to starve.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #275
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    GO back and read what I said

    No one is going to starve.
    Perhaps my reading comprehension is too weak to understand...what did you mean when you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, they'll just stay and home and starve while others take their job.

    That's about par for the course for the right wing nutters.
    Go on...you can say it...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  6. #276
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Perhaps my reading comprehension is too weak to understand...what did you mean when you said:



    Go on...you can say it...
    Tell me which word you have trouble understanding, and I'll post a link to an online dictionary
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #277
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    TEAs were not involved in elections from 2003 through 2008..
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    sorry no...
    Did you ever vote for Ron Paul, in person .
    Physics is Phun

  8. #278
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Tell me which word you have trouble understanding, and I'll post a link to an online dictionary
    The part where you said 'they'll just stay and home and starve' only to come back with 'GO back and read what I said...No one is going to starve.' Seems like a contradiction to me...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  9. #279
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    The part where you said 'they'll just stay and home and starve' only to come back with 'GO back and read what I said...No one is going to starve.' Seems like a contradiction to me...
    Ahh, I see

    Your problem is with understanding sarcasm

    Sorry, but I can't help you with that
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #280
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: The Republican civil war is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Ahh, I see

    Your problem is with understanding sarcasm

    Sorry, but I can't help you with that
    Considering the absolute lunacy of the preposterous supposition I advanced (as well as that in the OP) I believe it is you, sir, having a 'problem (sic) with understanding sarcasm'. Considering this it is no wonder you can't help...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •