Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 248

Thread: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143:248]

  1. #61
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    And you're wrong again. Rights are granted to individuals and if they are not then individuals fight for rights. Or in other words, they fight for rights and force others to grant them rights. In Canada we fought for our right to good and affordable health care but we didn't have to resort to physical force. We forced our politicians to grant us our rights through the political process that is capitalism.

    Americans will do the same some day but first they have to value themselves to the point of understanding that they too deserve affordable health care. At the moment they are under the illusion that your profess that is not understanding that they are worthy.
    And in the US, we fought to live freely...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  2. #62
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    And in the US, we fought to live freely...
    No, we fought to have a govt that represented our interests, not Englands
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #63
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You can't even be bothered to flesh out the arguments being made here or to explain what is "different".
    the topic of the thread is "Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges"... Do you have anything other than your diversion from the topic?

    The argument on the right to medical care is much older than "3 years".
    That is for another thread as well, but suffice to say, there is NO right to medical care, and you can't show it to me either.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #64
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    It as if voting poll workers are "forced" to provide polling station operations.

    The horror....the horror...
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    the topic of the thread is "Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges"... Do you have anything other than your diversion from the topic?



    That is for another thread as well, but suffice to say, there is NO right to medical care, and you can't show it to me either.
    Oh wow, mod alert!

    Report me, go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #66
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    And you're wrong again. Rights are granted to individuals and if they are not then individuals fight for rights. Or in other words, they fight for rights and force others to grant them rights. In Canada we fought for our right to good and affordable health care but we didn't have to resort to physical force. We forced our politicians to grant us our rights through the political process that is capitalism.

    Americans will do the same some day but first they have to value themselves to the point of understanding that they too deserve affordable health care. At the moment they are under the illusion that your profess that is not understanding that they are worthy.
    I agree with one exception, Americans will do the same....but first they have to value EACH OTHER to the point... those that don't have and deserve, already value themselves but could not do much about it, and those that did/do have and deserve value themselves, it's the latter valuing the former that we have a problem with, greed and ME ME ME attitudes.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    The entire lot of Obamacare discussions are only begging the question of whether or not Americans are worthy of affordable health care. The rabid extreme right just doesn't think they are. It's no more complicated than that!

    There are just too many Americans who want to place themselves in the ranks of second class citizens.

    This has a lot to do with the fact that it's mostly blacks who don't have and Americans are still intent on keeping racial inequality intact.

  8. #68
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    The entire lot of Obamacare discussions are only begging the question of whether or not Americans are worthy of affordable health care. The rabid extreme right just doesn't think they are. It's no more complicated than that!

    There are just too many Americans who want to place themselves in the ranks of second class citizens.

    This has a lot to do with the fact that it's mostly blacks who don't have and Americans are still intent on keeping racial inequality intact.
    Health care would be affordable if the government would get the hell out of it. Have you ever looked at an insurance reimbursement and seen what the fees doctors and hospitals are willing to accept when they can rely on prompt payment?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  9. #69
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Health care would be affordable if the government would get the hell out of it. Have you ever looked at an insurance reimbursement and seen what the fees doctors and hospitals are willing to accept when they can rely on prompt payment?
    Private insurance is causing high medical costs?

    Then lets go to single payer.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Health care would be affordable if the government would get the hell out of it. Have you ever looked at an insurance reimbursement and seen what the fees doctors and hospitals are willing to accept when they can rely on prompt payment?
    And that will be the last of your comments that I'll respond to. Because, your health care system has failed the people and that's the reason both of the political parties embarked on a plan to fix it. The rest of the wealthy first world countries have highly rated affordable health care expressly because they are universal health care systems run principally by their governments.

    suit yourselves, it's your own people that are going to suffer if they continue to not fight for their basic human rights.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •