Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 248

Thread: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143:248]

  1. #151
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    If I have a right to the product of your labor, then you are my slave. You equate paying for a service and being forced to provide service to someone. That is a specious argument.
    Who IS BEING FORCED?

    Is a poll worker FORCED? Is a medical provider paid via Medicare or private insurance FORCED?

    You keep claiming someone is being FORCED, but you cannot show where this is happening in the real world OUTSIDE OF YOUR MIND.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #152
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The immaturity of a libertarian argument. You don't "want" it.....until you are lying in your own blood, unconscious.

    Your next argument will be to leave you lying there.....or that you are immortal.

    Try learning sometime before you get yourself in trouble the difference between "want" and "need".

    The kicker is....you don't have to buy it, you can remain as irresponsible as you desire. Your desire is not free....but some have such high levels of paranoia and infantilism as to call this "totalitarianism".
    "We're only trying to help" and "It's for the greater good" are the phrases that totalitarians teach their useful idiots to repeat so that their subjects don't revolt. People don't "need" health insurance. People occasionally do "need" health care, which is why responsible people don't spend every last dime they earn (or advocate giving it all to the government in exchange for "free" stuff).

    The kicker is, you'll be the first one to bitch about it when they use health care spending as the rationalization for making you run 5 miles a day because you've put on 10 pounds since your last checkup.

  3. #153
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    "We're only trying to help" and "It's for the greater good" are the phrases that totalitarians teach their useful idiots to repeat so that their subjects don't revolt. People don't "need" health insurance. People occasionally do "need" health care, which is why responsible people don't spend every last dime they earn (or advocate giving it all to the government in exchange for "free" stuff).

    The kicker is, you'll be the first one to bitch about it when they use health care spending as the rationalization for making you run 5 miles a day because you've put on 10 pounds since your last checkup.
    Uh...the private insurance corporations.....are going to demand that I run 5 miles a day.......because they looked at my private medical chart......and see that I gained 10lbs.

    You have no idea what your argument is any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #154
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Who IS BEING FORCED? Is a poll worker FORCED? Is a medical provider paid via Medicare or private insurance FORCED? You keep claiming someone is being FORCED, but you cannot show where this is happening in the real world OUTSIDE OF YOUR MIND.
    What is a government mandate, if not force?

  5. #155
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Uh...the private insurance corporations.....are going to demand that I run 5 miles a day.......because they looked at my private medical chart......and see that I gained 10lbs.

    You have no idea what your argument is any longer.
    The private insurance corporations, who I'm forced to do business with by federal law...wait, that sounds a little bit like fascism. How should I rephrase that in a way that doesn't imply force? I'm sure there's a big brother-approved phrase that says down is up and up is down. Help a brother out.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    What is a government mandate, if not force?
    FFS! The mandate is on the PURCHASE of private insurance....NOT ON THE MEDICAL PROVIDER!

    AGAIN, YOU HAVE LOST TRACK OF YOUR ARGUMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #157
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,565

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Funny thing is if they don't get this fixed soon Obama will have no choice but to delay the individual mandate for a year WHICH IS ALL THE GOP WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

    sorry for shouting

  8. #158
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    The private insurance corporations, who I'm forced to do business with by federal law...wait, that sounds a little bit like fascism. How should I rephrase that in a way that doesn't imply force? I'm sure there's a big brother-approved phrase that says down is up and up is down. Help a brother out.
    Yes, if have a car on public roads, you are mandated to purchase car insurance....and that is fascism!
    If you earn income, you pat into a social insurance called Social Security.....and that is fascism....created by FDR...a well know fascist.
    If you have a body in this public space known as the US, you are mandated to carry HI on it.....and that is fascism....and it is an idea created by the fascist Heritage Foundation!

    I'm sure if you keep going on tangents you will never be cornered!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #159
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    FFS! The mandate is on the PURCHASE of private insurance....NOT ON THE MEDICAL PROVIDER!
    True. You really should try to keep up though. The mandate is on purchase of insurance. In other words, people who do not use the service (health care) are forced by federal law to pay for those who do use the service, with a private corporation as a go-between. Making it complicated and putting private corporations inbetween the person who receives care and the person who pays for the care doesn't remove the element of force.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    AGAIN, YOU HAVE LOST TRACK OF YOUR ARGUMENT
    Correction, you've lost track of my argument.

  10. #160
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Insurers reportedly receiving faulty data from ObamaCare exchanges [W:143]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    FFS, you lost track of your argument, you started this loop I am trying to close by saying:

    Again, the provider of the service DOES not have to be a slave, the state via the citizens PAYS for the service, whether the service is provided by a poll worker or a medical worker.

    There is no need for "slaves". Rights are not dependent upon "slaves". It is a specious argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    If I have a right to the product of your labor, then you are my slave. You equate paying for a service and being forced to provide service to someone. That is a specious argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Who IS BEING FORCED?

    Is a poll worker FORCED? Is a medical provider paid via Medicare or private insurance FORCED?

    You keep claiming someone is being FORCED, but you cannot show where this is happening in the real world OUTSIDE OF YOUR MIND.
    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    What is a government mandate, if not force?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    FFS! The mandate is on the PURCHASE of private insurance....NOT ON THE MEDICAL PROVIDER!

    AGAIN, YOU HAVE LOST TRACK OF YOUR ARGUMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    True. You really should try to keep up though. The mandate is on purchase of insurance. In other words, people who do not use the service (health care) are forced by federal law to pay for those who do use the service, with a private corporation as a go-between. Making it complicated and putting private corporations inbetween the person who receives care and the person who pays for the care doesn't remove the element of force.



    Correction, you've lost track of my argument.
    I did?

    You were on this kick about "SLAVES" being "FORCED" to provide something....and that now has been dropped.....to where you argue that health insurance is "complicated".

    If you cannot figure out who, supposedly, the "SLAVE" is, I'll leave you your really ill informed rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •