Page 66 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1226

Thread: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010:1190]

  1. #651
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Because we don't do things like Banana Republic's here in America...Not yet anyway, stay tuned, Obama has 3 more years.
    Conservatives need to grow a sack and do what's right! Liberals are hell bent on destroying America. What are you going to do to stop them?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #652
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I am actually holding out hope that it doesn't come to that....I think there is a chance to avoid that with 2014, provided we can take back the Senate, and keep the House, and neuter the wanna be dictator in the WH.
    Half-measures ain't going to cut it. It's time to man up!
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #653
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    LOL. That is either a flat out lie or you are very uninformed. They had been "attacking" our military since the end of the ceasefire. Clinton didn't care because he "loathed" our military.
    Really? Iraq had been attacking our military since the end of the ceasefire? Or do you mean since Operations Northern and Southern Watch were implemented? Now, if you are going to include any occurrence where the Iraqis locked radar on our planes enforcing the no-fly zones, then you are reaching really really really really really really really far for justification. My son spent every other 4-months at PSAB on Operation Southern Watch from 1997 until we invaded Iraq. They were more worried about SAM's being fired at them taking off and landing in Saudi than they were flying over Iraq. In fact, our Air Force looked at Iraq like it was a joke. "Go ahead Iraq, lock your radar on us, find out what happens next."

    Oh yeah, I would like to ask one last thing; what with the no-fly zones, satellite coverage, and the fact we destroyed his military the first time around, how did Iraq become so friggin dangerous after the first go round in the desert? Now, I am not saying the leases expiring on our Air Bases in Saudi had anything to do with our invading Iraq . . . but we have an even bigger footprint in the region now . . . it could be a coincidence, I don't know.

  4. #654
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,187
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    yes, liberals (leftists nowadays) are horrible people. And being what they are (socialists, communists, statists) they have a long track record of doing what you described to millions of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    So why do you keep letting them get away with it? History has shown that half-measures don't work. It's time to get serious!
    Yes. You two should go all out and just straight up arrest the Leftists. Just like how the National Socialists arrested all German Communists/Leftists deputies under the Reichstag Fire Decree, and sent them to concentration camps before finishing up by cleaning out the SPD and all other social democrats.

  5. #655
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    Yes. You two should go all out and just straight up arrest the Leftists. Just like how the National Socialists arrested all German Communists/Leftists deputies under the Reichstag Fire Decree, and sent them to concentration camps before finishing up by cleaning out the SPD and all other social democrats.
    This guy gets it.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #656
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Half-measures ain't going to cut it. It's time to man up!
    *Sigh* Not going to take your baiting Thorgasm....This is so obviously what the left wants, something they could point to and cement their false claims of extremism....Maybe you should discuss, instead of trying weakly to play provocateur....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #657
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,295

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    No utopia implied.

    Negotiating is not threatening someone with collapse of the economy if they do not comply.
    Collapsing the economy is the doom and gloom scenario always claimed by liberals when they want something and don't get it. You have no idea what you are talking about. There was more than enough money to pay the obligations required by law coming into the Treasury each month. Obama and the liberal cohorts in D.C. have done a good job brainwashing people like you. Please name for me one, just one economic prediction Obama has made since being in office that has been correct? Think about it.

  8. #658
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then post the economic results that show that? Your opinion is noted but it does seem that you think only with your heart thus you want to believe what you are told. Obama has almost added more debt than Reagan, GHW Bush, and GW Bush combine, has terrible economic growth, job creation but he is doing exactly what he wants, converting this country into that European socialist Utopia that you and other liberals want, single payer, govt. spending the number one component of GDP, massive dependence on the govt., massive debt, stagnant economic growth, yes the new liberal normal
    Obama has acted as a plague on the country, however, Romney would have not been much better as evidenced by the fact that their campaigns were virtually identical.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It's still better.
    Conservative raises a similar point than I would have said...

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    For whom? You believe it is better to be dependent on the taxpayers than generating your own personal wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    I don't mind giving something back to society. Do you?
    This needs to be quantified... Nobody of even modest means should mind giving some back to help society overall.

    How much should be given back? 50% 60% or should we do like France did and make some people pay 105%?

    +more back and forth

    Watching this back and forth between a strong liberal mind and a strong conservative mind... I can't help but lean towards the conservative viewpoint because the conservative viewpoint does more to promote personal responsibility...

    That doesn't mean that I don't feel that there should be some form of safety net to help those that need a hand... The problem comes from the fact that many of the people, begin to lean on these programs instead of doing what is needed to improve their situation...

    The thing with free money is that it breeds dependence and the more dependence eventually those with responsibility cannot give enough to sustain those whose only problem is laziness.

    Now, conservative, how can you STILL support Iraq war? I can understand the logic for Afghanistan, even though I disagree with it, but the entire basis for war with Iraq was lies... Seems to me, should be able to accept that war with Iraq was wrong?

  9. #659
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,300

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Collapsing the economy is the doom and gloom scenario always claimed by liberals when they want something and don't get it. You have no idea what you are talking about. There was more than enough money to pay the obligations required by law coming into the Treasury each month. Obama and the liberal cohorts in D.C. have done a good job brainwashing people like you. Please name for me one, just one economic prediction Obama has made since being in office that has been correct? Think about it.
    You take national debt defaulting less seriously than I do.

  10. #660
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    You take national debt defaulting less seriously than I do.
    There would have been no default.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •