Page 44 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1226

Thread: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010:1190]

  1. #431
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Get someone to help you with reading comprehension as well.
    Go ahead and show where you reiterated that the Senate Dems are causing the shutdown in that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #432
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    No laws were broken, however the House leadership changed the rules on Oct 1, let Rep. Chris Van Hollen explain it to you Con:

    Naw, I will let you and the other partisans believe what you want. What I believe is what I see and what I see is a 17 trillion dollar debt that had the 2011 promises and commitments been kept we wouldn't be sitting here discussing a shutdown and potential default. I am fed up with the entire mess including all the liberals in this thread. I should say the hell with it, give you and your liberal ilk what you want, let the debt continue to grow, create that liberal utopia you believe exists. You people deserve what you are requesting but it is a shame that millions of good Americans don't. Obama submitted a 3.77 trillion dollar budget request and has done nothing to create more taxpayers so with results like that let's make him king for life?

  3. #433
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Naw, I will let you and the other partisans to believe what you want.
    In other words, when presented with video evidence of the House changing its rules ... flat denial of reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What I believe is what I see and what I see is a 17 trillion dollar debt that had the 2011 promises and commitments been kept we wouldn't be sitting here discussing a shutdown and potential default. I am fed up with the entire mess including all the liberals in this thread. I should say the hell with it, give you and your liberal ilk what you want, let the debt continue to grow, create that liberal utopia you believe exists. You people deserve what you are requesting but it is a shame that millions of good Americans don't. Obama submitted a 3.77 trillion dollar budget request and has done nothing to create more taxpayers so with results like that let's make him king for life?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #434
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You feel threatened by Ted Cruz? How so?
    I let you know at the end of the week, depending on how much is shenanigans cost my investments. Hopefully he keeps my losses under 6 figures...... Wait, that's right, I moved everything to cash last month, so I guess I will be ok. Now, if I were a republican, I would only be worried about myself (who gives a damn about anyone else), and I would be ok, so I guess I would see Cruz as ok.... but I am not a Con(artist), so he isn't.

  5. #435
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    In other words, when presented with video evidence of the House changing its rules ... flat denial of reality.



    I saw a lot of video evidence of Democrats creating the healthcare bill behind closed doors shutting out the Republican. Guess that was different. Not exactly sure what your point is but quite frankly I have no problem with the Democrats shutting down the govt. because of their failure to negotiate. Shows exactly what is wrong with today's Democrat Party.

  6. #436
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    In other words, when presented with video evidence of the House changing its rules ... flat denial of reality.



    He probably didn't even watch it.


  7. #437
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He probably didn't even watch it.
    you are right, I didn't nor do I care to, I refer you back to the 2011 debate and discussion which if Democrats had kept their word we wouldn't even be in this situation today and no rules would have to be changed. I quite frankly don't care if the govt. is shutdown and it is going to take some tough love to turn this country and economy around. Democrats promoting equal outcome isn't that tough love.

  8. #438
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I saw a lot of video evidence of Democrats creating the healthcare bill behind closed doors shutting out the Republican. Guess that was different. Not exactly sure what your point is but quite frankly I have no problem with the Democrats shutting down the govt. because of their failure to negotiate. Shows exactly what is wrong with today's Democrat Party.
    The video is proof, it was the Republicans responsible for the shutdown, not the Democrats.


  9. #439
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I saw a lot of video evidence of Democrats creating the healthcare bill behind closed doors shutting out the Republican. Guess that was different. Not exactly sure what your point is but quite frankly I have no problem with the Democrats shutting down the govt. because of their failure to negotiate. Shows exactly what is wrong with today's Democrat Party.
    But they didn't ... oh, to hell with it.

    EDIT: If you use the term "Democrat Party," 100% chance you're wrong.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #440
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    The video is proof, it was the Republicans responsible for the shutdown, not the Democrats.
    No, the original bill was submitted to the Senate for approval, it was rejected, that is what shutdown the govt, but quite frankly who gives a damn. You people love placing blame and ignoring results. We have a 17 trillion dollar debt and are about to exceed the debt ceiling raised in 2011 and you are worried about who is responsible for shutting down the govt? It should be shutdown permanently and send the Representatives home like some states do, part time legislators.

Page 44 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •